Total Solution Ramblings of a mad woman

Thanks for the tip ffnb. I feel v positive this morning. I feel like a size 8 already and like I have done 100 sit a day my tummy (on the inside) feels taught. I'm guessing its the start of my stomach shrinking.

I went to my friends last night to see her off on a cycling tour round Sri Lanka and there was wine. But I stuck with my water. I was worried that as I had my last pack at 6 it was too long. But I was ok!

Dentist today. Not looking forward to that! I'm hoping that I will be ok and the fear mixed with no conventional eating will not make me pass out!

Have a good day everyone!

I'm sure you'll be fine, Mel. You have a very positive disposition (I love it!), you should be alright :) Have a fab day! xx

Feeling good. I'm hungry, but no headaches or feeling sick, so I can deal with the hunger.

Dentist over and done with. Was horrid, but done now!

5lb loss since I started 2 days ago. I know the first week is usually a biggy; I'm hoping its enough to keep me on track. However, I think my head is really in the right place this time, so fingers crossed!!

Good afternoon, loving the positivity! Well done on the fab 5lbs lost already xx

So far today I've had choc shake and a bar. As the day has gone on I'm feeling less hungry. Like my tummy is empty, but not getting the pangs.

Hubby annoyed me a little today. Just as he was serving dinner I said I was going upstairs to put the washing away. He said 'why is it when u do this diet I always end up eating on my own with the kids'. I reminded him I have eaten with them for the last 2 days, and that I bath the kids, get them ready for school, do their packed lunch and pick them up from school all the time on my own and I don't complain!!! Grrrr men!

Also feeling a bit blurgh as tomorrow is my last day off work. Back to work Friday. For the first time ever I've been able to walk the kids to school and pick them up. Do the housework, shopping etc without being in a mad rush all the time. It's been really lovely. I wish I could be a stay at home mum. At least until my girls were out of primary school. But no deal, back to work and the real life!

Never mind. It's been a relaxing 2.5 weeks off.

So far today I've had choc shake and a bar. As the day has gone on I'm feeling less hungry. Like my tummy is empty, but not getting the pangs.

Hubby annoyed me a little today. Just as he was serving dinner I said I was going upstairs to put the washing away. He said 'why is it when u do this diet I always end up eating on my own with the kids'. I reminded him I have eaten with them for the last 2 days, and that I bath the kids, get them ready for school, do their packed lunch and pick them up from school all the time on my own and I don't complain!!! Grrrr men!

Also feeling a bit blurgh as tomorrow is my last day off work. Back to work Friday. For the first time ever I've been able to walk the kids to school and pick them up. Do the housework, shopping etc without being in a mad rush all the time. It's been really lovely. I wish I could be a stay at home mum. At least until my girls were out of primary school. But no deal, back to work and the real life!

Never mind. It's been a relaxing 2.5 weeks off.

I understand what you're saying.. My partner's kinda annoying at times too especially when I am dieting. He makes sure I smell whatever it is he's cooking and literally serve me food.. :( Thankfully, he's now starting to understand the need of this whole diet thing. He doesn't tease me too much anymore whenever I would lock myself in the bedroom - when he's in the kitchen. ;)

Enjoy your day tomorrow. Make the most of it! xx

Good morning day 4!!! I've woken up starving!! Kinda feels good to feel hungry (in a weird way). I rarely let myself get hungry as I'm 'scared' of it. Eat because I'm supposed to. Or 'just in case'.

I will feel more comfortable when the hunger goes. Just trying to see the positive in the bad stuff haha!

Breath is awful, but as Im not the one who has to smell it, who cares lol. I'm going to go and get some mouth spray today. I know there are ones we can and can't have, so will have to look into that before I go.

It's my last day off work today. I actually work with a bunch of idiots, who ***** and gripe about each other constantly. So that should be fun! It's a real target/bonus driven environment and its horrible to work in. We are all getting made redundant soon as the company is closing down, so I can't leave until I have my redundancy package, as its quite a good one.

Just not looking forward to going back after 2.5 weeks off with my family.

I hope you all have a great day today!!!!

You're getting there, Mel! xx

Well that's! Day 4 over and done with and 100%. My hols is over from work, back in tomorrow. Feeling a bit down about that really. But hey ho, got to pay the bills!

But on a good note. I'm still going great guns with the plan. No sign of a wobble at all! It's not like I don't want things, but at the moment, I want this more!

I'm still hungry. But moved my packs up 'one' today. So had shake at lunchtime, bar at dinner time then soup later on. This worked out great, as my hubby works nights, and i love to curl up on the sofa and watch cake boss and csi. I tend to have some sort of treat, but tonight I had my soup.

I was a bit hungry today, but manageable hunger. But I am starting to feel cold. Cold from the inside in my bones! That's a side effect I guess!

Here's to day 5 (raises a glass of water)

Happy to know we're still here and eager to start day 5 :) Time flies, indeed! After tomorrow, we'll have just a couple of days left before our first weigh in! Yay! :)

Hope you'll have a good day at work tomorrow. xx

Well done mrs! I up my sachets too... Lunch, dinner, evening snack :)

Pod luck with Day 5. You're on fire!!! X

Restarted CD 9 Sept 5ft 1"
13st 2 BMI 37.2
Wk1 12st5.5 -10.5 BMI 32.7

Day 5 now. Good luck to us and to everyone else! :)

as always - thanks again for your comments!

first day back at work and i have left my mobile there! feel like i have had my arm chopped off! weird though, i wrote down everything i needed to do this evening on a piece of paper, something i never do.

im most of the way through day 5. feeling ok!! still a bit hungry, but im coping with it. ive had 2 packs and with the busy evening i have, ill be fine until i can finally sit down at about 9pm tonight! i do need to go to 2 places ive never been before, im gonna have to go old school and use a map!

Hope today hasn't been too bad for you. Stay strong Mel and you'll see great results pretty soon. First weigh in is just 'round the corner. xx

hey guys!!! saturday. yay, no school runs and no work! to will mostly be washing and housework as out in legoland tomorrow! eek!

im hoping im so far into plan that i will get through the day with just a bar, and then will have the other packs when i get home. i cant believe im just 2 days from weigh day and a week full on plan 100%. without a nibble or lick of a finger. im actually really chuffed. as i think my head is really in the right place. back to work yesterday, a buddy of mine came in from a costa run and put a shortcake biscuit in front of me. i politely declined. then boss was giving out cookies, i also declined. the thing is, the rules on this plan are so clear cut. cant eat anything else other than packs. whereas when i was following slimming world, i may have thought i could incorporate it in my syns and under estimated, or more than likely, not bothered synning it at all!

bring it on day 6!

Back