Re-starting for the final time, this is it!!!!

Oh and 63 days of no smoking

That's fantastic :) !

Good on you getting out walking with kids and hubby too .. My OH would have to bring the couch too lol it's like an IV he's attached to once he gets home !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am made up to be smoke free. Even though I did gain weight back because of it. But I am more able for a walk than I was so health has improved even though weight increased.

Hubby is tired after work but he wants to get fitter too and said he wants to help me its also good for my son as he struggles with his weight. So this is helping us all.

Had a peak on the scales and not even lost a lb since monday. I wasn't looking for a huge amount but was hoping for something. Also havent even haf any tango which I normally do when re-starting because of fat already eaten. :/ going to try and not weigh in again till monday and hopefully something will happen. :)

Welcome back, Rach. You are so lucky to have your family support, it will make things so much easier for you long term. And REALLY well done on being smoke free, that was the single best thing you could have done for yourself, and your family too of course. I know exactly how hard it is so hats off from me.
Good luck, onwards and downwards,

KB x

Tail between legs as always. This is getting too much of a habit now lol.

Anyway main thing is I am here ;) started on Monday and I am down 7lbs so a good start.

Yay my nagging at you worked. We missed you!!! I don't care how many times you have your tail between your legs you will always be welcome although I hope this is the last time ;)

You need to keep posting & we will all support you as much as we can, no we can't stop you wanting something but we can remind you how much you want to be slimmer, happier & healthier xx

I 2nd that !

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

I do think the fact that I gave up smoking had a lot to do with it. Also suffering more panic attacks got me down. Have realised the main thing that will help with that and the depression is to lose the weight and for good this time. I kinda of feel different about it all this time, like something inside me has changed. Whatever it is I am going with it.

Welcome back, keep with us this time, we are all here for you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

If you can stop smoking .., you can do ANYTHING!!!

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

Thanks ladies. Sometimes I still can't believe I don't smoke now haha.

Hello my friend pr how are you?

Well not been an angel tonight. Saturday nights are when we get together with my husband's brother and family. Few drinks, telly and darts. Had two cans of pear bulmers and two small slices of pizza. Not going to change Saturday nights for anyone. Off to bed now as have to be up in a few hours.

Thanks again everyone for welcoming me back once again :rolleyes:;)

Back