Ready for a slimmer, sexy summer! My food diary

sooo I have to be honest and accept my failures, last night... i succumb to.... a huge dominos pizza, ben and jerrys and beers :-( I cant believe it but it was so yummy and nothing could satisfy my cravings!! safe to say the turkey burgers did NOT happen. Ooops!! Think weigh in on monday is going to be horrific but its my own fault. I'm going to try really hard today to salvage last nights damage!! Silly silly me.... xxx

Happy Saturday everyone! Hope everyone has had a lovely week. I'm working all weekend Yipee!! Working a 730-330 today. The Sun is shining its gorgeous.. SUMMER IS COMING GIRLS!
Oh my God I feel like a massive weight has been lifted off my shoulders me and Charlie have been bickering all week...none stop, and last night I had a massive cry (cannot remember the last time I cried) so I feel tons better and had the best night sleep I've had in ages! and we're all good again! :) Sometimes you have just got to let it out eh!

Todays food is something like this :) (Extra easy)

Breakfast

Twinings morning detox tea, 42g all bran (HexB) with mullerlight yogurt and a banana

Lunch

Half a wholemeal bagel (5.5) with smoked salmon and 30g philly lightest (1.5) and cucumber (its saturday so i can) :)
Grapes and apple

Dinner

Two homemade turkey burgers with babybel cheese tucked inside (HexA) then grilled (without the buns for me) and slimming world chips and salad

Snacks

Diet Coke

Daily Syns:- 7

Healthy Extras:- HexA = 3 babybel mini lights HexB = 42g all bran

Why can you only have cucumbers on a Saturday? x

Today has been a red day. Don't know that I will salvage the damage only tomorrow will tell :-(

Breakfast

Chopped apple, grapes and strawberry topped with muller light yogurt

Lunch

Chicken salad (Chicken, cucumber, tomatoes, lettuce and pickled onions

Tea/Supper

SW Carrot and Coriander soup and a ham, cheese (HexA) and tomato toastie on wholemeal bread (HexB)

Snacks

Can of diet coke
x2 alpen lights (HexB)

Healthy Extras: - HexA = 350ml SS Milk (used in teas), HexA = 42g low low cheese
HexB = 2 alpen lights, HexB = two slices WM bread from 400 g loaf

Daily syns = 0

Today has been a red day. Don't know that I will salvage the damage only tomorrow will tell :-(

Breakfast

Chopped apple, grapes and strawberry topped with muller light yogurt

Lunch

Chicken salad (Chicken, cucumber, tomatoes, lettuce and pickled onions

Tea/Supper

SW Carrot and Coriander soup and a ham, cheese (HexA) and tomato toastie on wholemeal bread (HexB)

Snacks

Can of diet coke
x2 alpen lights (HexB)

Healthy Extras: - HexA = 350ml SS Milk (used in teas), HexA = 42g low low cheese
HexB = 2 alpen lights, HexB = two slices WM bread from 400 g loaf

Daily syns = 0

I take it you weigh in Mondays? At least that will be it over and the start of a new week :)

I take it you weigh in Mondays? At least that will be it over and the start of a new week :)

Yes I do, although just had a sneaky peak and it doesnt look promising! but its done now there is no point in dwelling eh :) xx

Morning everyone. It's Monday!!! Horrible for some but the days really don't make a difference to me with me working shifts!! I'm on a long day today 730-8. BOOO. This is the food I'll be taking today :) its a bit all over the place as I said its grab and go food :-D. Another red day for me :)

Breakfast

Twinings morning detox tea, banana and a mullerlight yogurt

Lunch

Wholemeal bread roll (HexB) filled with ham and salad (2) (bread roll is slightly bigger than 57g)
6 cherry tomatoes

Dinner

SW Carrot and coriander soup

Snacks

x2 Alpen lights (HexB)
grapes
Hartleys sugar-free jelly (0.5)
Two cans diet coke
x3 mini babybel lights (HexA)
apple

Daily Syns :- 2.5

Healthy Extras: - HexA = 3 mini babybel lights
HexB = WM breadroll, HexB = 2 alpen lights

Your food looks so scrummy. I am also a big fan of magic pancakes. Just had mine while reading your diary. Good luck for WI :eek:

lost 2.5lbs !! so happy :) its all so worth it when you see results! I would have been happy with 1lb so i'm doubly happy :) xx

hey

Your food looks so scrummy. I am also a big fan of magic pancakes. Just had mine while reading your diary. Good luck for WI :eek:

aww thank you!! Me too I'm just about to put my mixture in the fridge for tomorrow since its my day off I cant resist. and thankyou it was a success! :) x

Morning hun!
How was weigh in!?
Food planning looks good for your long old shift!
:) xxx

Heyy hun, lost 2.5lbs so really really please :) Yeah I have to plan for the dreaded longs!! only just getting my soup now though the day has been manic!! xx

Here to follow :) x

thanks dollyanna hope your well :) x

Good luck for weigh in today hun! x

thanks jade, a successful one thank god!! hope you've had a good weekend :) xx

Re: Opinions / suggestions on my daily diet / exercise....

Woop!! Well done!! Fab loss! :thumbup:

Woop!! Well done!! Fab loss! :thumbup:

eee thank you I'm all fussy with my self now because I was panicking about this one!! x

Back