Ready for a slimmer, sexy summer! My food diary

Draw a line.. new week fresh start!
I hate that unsure feeling.. even when you have had a good week.. i dont like getting my hopes up!

Draw a line.. new week fresh start!
I hate that unsure feeling.. even when you have had a good week.. i dont like getting my hopes up!

yeah I'm feeling good about this week :) Positive mental attitude always wins :) x

that's fantastic :D well done!!

aww thank you hun, all this positive reinforcement really helps as well!! bring on next weigh in :-D xx

Today has been a very weird red day. not quite sure whats going on yet haha!

Breakfast

Magic pancakes, used half the mixture (half HexB) served with chopped apple and grapes

Lunch

SW Chocolate weetabix cake, it had 2 weetabix and 28g weetabix choc minis, so I decided to use these as my healthy extras as well as I didn't want it to be high in syns! It served six so I think this would work out to be a half of a healthy extra again!!
:confused: anyway it was 4 syns per serving as it had flour and choc options in it.

Dinner

Turkey burgers and a huge salad, its going to be a throw everything together meal so will see how it goes and let you know :)

Snacks

2 rich tea fingers (2)

Daily syns = 6

Healthy Extras = HexA = SS Milk HexA = 3 mini babybels
HexB = 17g porridge oats HexB = concoction in the weetabix cake!!

haha basically red day is protein based and you can use SOME carbs as healthy extras, pulses are not free foods like peas beans sweet corn etc. I prefer them because I'm not a massive rice or pasta eater!! and you can have 2 HexA and 2 HexB on red and green :)

mmmmmmmmmmm tea was yum yum made the turkey burgers using extra lean turkey mince, some soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, parsley, salt and pepper and popped a babybel mini light in each one (I made four two each for me and my OH) he had it with chips and white bread cakes and I just had them with salad it was yumm !! topped them with bacon as well ;-)

IMG_0272.jpg

also had orange NAS squash and a couple of cans of diet coke to keep me going because I've been a busy girl today on my day off! hoovered and mopped through the whole flat and got back on top of all the washing, gave the bathroom a THOROUGH clean, I'm a bit OCD sooo it has taken me the best part of the day for my small flat but I'm a wipe your skirting boards and tops of doors kind of girl lol. I also rearranged my living room area and I much prefer it now my flat is only smallish as its in the city centre (they cost a bomb!) but made it more cosy and OH was impressed ! just making a tesco order as we speak trying to think of some lovely meal ideas.... also did 40min (2 sections) of my Josie 30 second slim DVD finally bit the bullet after a week off, and god it hurt!!! xx

I'd a lovely half day (finishing at 11 :D) and managed to get the bathroom squeaky clean and the ironing FINALLY done, I always put the ironing off :eek: My boyfriend has just started packing as he's away tomorrow until Monday and asked if any of his stuff is ironed. I just looked at him and he's assumed none of its done (lol this makes me sound really lazy!!). Off tomorrow so really want to get the rest of the house cleaned. Good job with the exercise DVD, I keep intending to start the 30DS again but never seem to get round to it...

I love green days as I love the extra healthy extras. Plus it suits me best as the only meat I eat is fish and not that often.

I'd a lovely half day (finishing at 11 :D) and managed to get the bathroom squeaky clean and the ironing FINALLY done, I always put the ironing off :eek: My boyfriend has just started packing as he's away tomorrow until Monday and asked if any of his stuff is ironed. I just looked at him and he's assumed none of its done (lol this makes me sound really lazy!!). Off tomorrow so really want to get the rest of the house cleaned. Good job with the exercise DVD, I keep intending to start the 30DS again but never seem to get round to it...

I love green days as I love the extra healthy extras. Plus it suits me best as the only meat I eat is fish and not that often.

ironing is SUCH a chore, I'll have loads tomorrow when all the washing from today is dry, :cry:eek:h I know what you mean my OH is the same!! lol! I'm off again tomorrow :D only that means I'll have another date with Josie, which I do not look forward to. I hear everyone talking about this 30 day shred is it really good?? I love green days when I'm a bit hungover, a bit of stodge ;-) xxx

I definitely noticed the difference when doing it. It is good! There's 3 different levels and I couldn't complete the second lol. I read recently that it's on youtube if you want to take a look. Might try it again tomorrow...hopefully...

I might give it ago at some point but for now I'll stick with my trusted Josie hehe :) xx

Morning all!! just waiting for my tesco shop to come, my tummy is rumbling, hope it comes soon!! xx

also oh my godddd its two weeks till I go away today ahhhhhhh!! xx

Remind me where you're off to hun?! Somewhere nice and sunny!?
Mmm i do love a good online shop...so handy for planning meals and resisting the temptation of the naughty aisles!!
Sounds like you were wonderwoman with your cleaning yesterday!! :)
xx

I'm going to fuerteventura for a week, i'm ready for a bit of sunshine, I'm going with my family and leaving my poor OH here (don't ask lol) so hope he'll be okay!! I know I prefer them I end up buying so much rubbish when I go to the supermarkets. Yes I was wonderwoman!! Going to bite the bullet and clean the oven today... :d'oh:

So jelous that you go away in 2 weeks, it'll be hot hot hot! I really hate cleaning the oven, horrible job... i need one of those self cleaning ones haha! x

Back