Red's food diary - advice very gratefully received

Good luck for tomorrow! No doubt you'll be ready to post another great loss! :)
Xx

Diary looking great hunny!! I'm sure you're in for another great loss tomorrow!! I'll be checking to see how you've done!! Good luck!X

Well thank you everybody but DISASTER the &*^^&*% scales broke (obviously I had far too much on Saturday ;)) they seem to think I've lost about 3 stone, no 2 stone, no 1 stone, o definately 2 stone. They are officially broken - I suspect my children may have something to do with it. :grumble:

Anyway I did find my old digital scales which are the ones I wanted to use anyway but with them being different scales the weight shown can't be an accurate reflection of any loss/gain so this is more of a reset. I'm pretty annoyed actually :sigh: (not annoyed enough to stop using smilies, I love the smilies.)

So the reset is this; the scales show a 4lb loss BUT I can't actually be sure whether I've lost or gained. Irritating or what? :mad:

I'll record it as a reset in my sig I think due to new scales and change my weight in my stats accordingly.

Oh and now I have to go and get another new battery for my kitchen scales as I had to take it out of there to put it into the bathroom scales.

And so endeth that saga.

This is today's breakfast, there seems to be some dispute regarding the syn value of weigh watchers sausages in the syn forum they were half a syn each but some say they are free. To be on the safe side I am giving them their original syn value :

February 3rd – Easy Extra
B – Black coffee, 2 weightwatchers sausages ( I’m being cautious and giving that 1 syn- half each as per original syn value), beans, egg, large portion tomatoes, onions, mushrooms.

more to follow ...

grump, grump, grump

Well thank you everybody but DISASTER the &*^^&*% scales broke (obviously I had far too much on Saturday ;)) they seem to think I've lost about 3 stone, no 2 stone, no 1 stone, o definately 2 stone. They are officially broken - I suspect my children may have something to do with it. :grumble:

Anyway I did find my old digital scales which are the ones I wanted to use anyway but with them being different scales the weight shown can't be an accurate reflection of any loss/gain so this is more of a reset. I'm pretty annoyed actually :sigh: (not annoyed enough to stop using smilies, I love the smilies.)

So the reset is this; the scales show a 4lb loss BUT I can't actually be sure whether I've lost or gained. Irritating or what? :mad:

I'll record it as a reset in my sig I think due to new scales and change my weight in my stats accordingly.

Oh and now I have to go and get another new battery for my kitchen scales as I had to take it out of there to put it into the bathroom scales.

And so endeth that saga.

This is today's breakfast, there seems to be some dispute regarding the syn value of weigh watchers sausages in the syn forum they were half a syn each but some say they are free. To be on the safe side I am giving them their original syn value :

B – Black coffee, 2 weightwatchers sausages ( I’m being cautious and giving that 1 syn- half each as per original syn value), beans, egg, large portion tomatoes, onions, mushrooms.

more to follow ...

grump, grump, grump

Haha I love 'so endeth the saga'!! Well I bet you've lost because the bottom line is you've stuck to plan and I'm sure it's a good one!! V annoying though for you if they were your only consistent source of knowledge!! Oh well don't fret, just continue with the new ones and over time it won't make much difference as you'll be going down and down and down!!X

Haha I love 'so endeth the saga'!! Well I bet you've lost because the bottom line is you've stuck to plan and I'm sure it's a good one!! V annoying though for you if they were your only consistent source of knowledge!! Oh well don't fret, just continue with the new ones and over time it won't make much difference as you'll be going down and down and down!!X

Thanks funcurls :D that makes me feel a bit better. I'm still a bit frustrated by it all but there isn't anything I can do.

Don't know what was up with me today I was really hungry at breakfast so had a big breakfast and didn't really want any lunch. Tea was lovely and I did have 2 bowls - it is totally jammed full of veggies so that's good and I made a massive batch so some for freezing too.

I haven't actually had the snacks bar the satsuma so I'm not sure if I'll have them as I'm not that hungry. Just had a challenging tutorial session so I've been busy. (eta changed snacks)

Here is today in full:

B – Black coffee, 2 weightwatchers sausages (1 syn- half each as per original syn value), beans, egg, large portion tomatoes, onions, mushrooms.

L – Wasn’t hungry after big breakfast may have some fruit after school run

T – Sort of minestrone type soup with broth mix and wholemeal pasta lots of veggies and ham.

Snacks: Options drink (2syns), Satsuma, 6 crackerbread (whole-wheat)(HexB) Laughing cow(HexA), banana, Timeout (4syns)
Syns: 7 syns

Syns: 3 syns

HexA laughing cow
HexB crackerbread

If I'd thought ahead and hadn't had to take the new battery out of my scales I could have had cheese sprinkled on my minestrone, that would have been perfect and maybe a roll with it too. My planning wasn't so good. I was a bit nervous about tonight and trying to get everything done for it.

Last edited:
Silvermaneuk said:
Ahhh 4Ib's i 4Ib's...its still going down init, despite your reset! WELL DONE!

I honestly would just take it as red Red! The bottom line is its coming off and in a few weeks the disturbance will seem insignificant! It's not about one week anyway so chin up and keep at it XxX

Oh well if you all insist :D ;)

Nicola the kids were better yesterday (thanks for asking) and went to school and playgroup and then last night the eldest was up with a raging temp (over 39) and complaining of stomach pains until he was sick. Another sleepless night and after a day back at school off again with something else! I think it must be the time of year, the school said it hasn't been uncommon for them to be back for a day or two only to be off again at the moment.

Every cloud has a silver lining though, tis a very wet day and I don't have to do th school run! As a consequence of this and because I was looking after him I didn't get round to breakfast until about 11.10 so I had brunch and this is today so far:

February 4th – Easy Extra
Had breakfast late, I was dealing with a poorly boy. Since it was nearly lunch time just went for a big breakfast, may have fruit later for lunch or veg soup.
Breakfast/.brunch: Black coffee - Scrambled egg with smoked salmon, 1 ww sausage (1/2 syn). Lots of mushrooms, tomatoes, onion.

Back