Refeed diary!

school trip was a breeze, had my 1st bag of crisps in 10 weeks, have to say didnt enjoy them, it felt wrong lol
Day 14-B-shake last day of shake for brekkie
L-chicken breast cooked in honey+mustard with salad, apple
T-meatfree meatballs with pasta and homemade sauce

Day 15 plan
B-2 boiled eggs with 2 slices dry toast
L-chicken breast salad
T-unsure as it's my 3rd date with new man, may go out to eat, careful choices tho x

Enjoy your dinner date!!

Day 15's T-Indian :eek:, although I only ate half and saved the other half lol + 3 glasses of wine
so Day 16-B-slice of toast
L-leftova Indian, pineapple chunks
T-weight watchers soup, 2 muffins, yoghurt
Feel bloated today.
Dates goin great, he's very supportive of my diet although he says Im fine as I am, bless him

Hi bev. You're do great. Week done. I hope I can do as well. Can I ask how you got on with your weigh in week 2. I'm starting refeed in a week and a half and I'm worried about gaining.

my refeed week 2? the scales were showing 2lb up at the wkend but it was totm and it's gone again now lol x

Glad the 2lbs has gone again!! Keep at it!

Thanks hun
Day 17-B-toast with peanut butter
L-chilli+lime chicken with salad,grapes
T-??? up to now

Day 17-T- went pear shaped, went round Oldham with new man, had too many wine+soda's and then chicken burger+chips on the way home,oops!

Day 18-
B-had none as slept in afta late night out
L-burger+salad
snack-grapes
T-???

Day 18 T-chicken breast salad
Day 19 plan
B-peanut butter toast, banana
L-egg mayo salad sandwich, grapes
T-roast chicken, carrots, broccoli+sprouts,New potatoes.

Day 19 went to plan, was worried about excesses on Friday night but scales show only 1lb up which although is a lb in the wrong direction Im not worried. Gonna really stick to my plans this week. Got a lunch date with some old schoolfriends tomoz but where we're goin they do a proper chicken breast on a barm with salad and it's lush so no harm done there, cinema tuesday, I'll take grapes lol and Dogs on Friday for end of school year night out, might eat before I go rather than have to eat burger/chippy type meal there, then it doesnt matter if I have a couple of wines. BBQ Saturday but she's dieting too so there will be plenty of salad etc. Not bothered about drinking so hopefully this week will go in the right direction x

Good job on just a small gain. A good week will knock it off again. You seem totally in the zone now. Have a great week.

Day 20-sick bug in da house
b-slice of toast,banana
l-chick breast on barm, side salad, handful of thin fries
t-???

Day 20-had no tea as felt ill. Have to wait 48hrs before I can go back in school.
Day 21
B-banana with vanilla yoghurt
L-ww tomato soup with 2 slices bread
T-homemade pasta bake

Hope you feel well soon.

Day 21-
b-toast
l-leftover pasta bake+salad
t-garlic+herb chicken+salad
2 glasses of wine

Day 22
b-2 crumpets
l-2 chicken stuffing+salad muffins, pkt of c+o crisps
t-goin out to cinema, food on way, healthy choices if poss

Looks like you are keeping on the straight and narrow. Good on ya!

Day 22-t-didnt happen lol
Day 23-
b-2 crumpets
l-2 chicken salad muffins, pkt hula hoops
t-chippy at the dogs -oops!

Day 24-
b-2 chicken breast salad muffins-up late lol
l+t-bbq + salad a plenty

Back