Step 1 Sole Source Restart lost 3 st gained 1st now a 4st battle to the finish line

Mummyoxley

I'm back for some help please I desperately want to get to 11st currently 14.1 started on SS last August lost 3st came to a plateau and maintained for awhile but the last 5 weeks I've been really bad takeaways chocolate crisps if I wanted it I ate it, then topped it off with a 2 wks all inclusive holiday so my '5 week break has resulted in a 13lb . So im starting a fresh new starting weight & SS for my personal target of 5 weeks
I really want to stick to it but by willpower is shocking !

Starting week - 14.1 stone

Ok first day nearly done, 3x choc tetras done, water is my weakness but had plenty today and so far touch wood I have no headache, lets see what tomorrow brings x

Day 2 100% again yeah had 4lt of water which is a lot for me.Also had a 2k jog/walk on my running machine also fell off & ouch that bloody hurt. Bring on day 3 so looking forward to WI this Sunday if I can make it with being 100% everyday and not faulting at the weekend ill be a very happy girl

Still on track really pleased with my self cannot wait for WI tommorow, also ran/fast walked for 35 minutes tonight on my running machine cleared 3.7 k and burned 275 Cals finished off with some toning exercises

Well done on the weight lose and getting back on track. I am in the same position as you and my will power has left me! I must get back on track again. Do you fancy buddying up?

Hi. I'm in week 8 and lost 33llb. I'm struggling at the moment. I do 3 100% days then it goes pear shaped. I don't think I've been in ketosis for 4 weeks now. Well done on climbing back in the band wagon. My days today. Ill keep reading your posts for inspiration.

Thank you ladies, I'm still sticking to plan fingers crossed would love to give & receive support I've been yo yo ing for months now week on week off and maintaing but 2 weeks in egypt and argh i gain 13lbs !!! but mentally at the moment I feel more than ready to give it another go, one step at a time so they say

Hi. I'm in week 8 and lost 33llb. I'm struggling at the moment. I do 3 100% days then it goes pear shaped. I don't think I've been in ketosis for 4 weeks now. Well done on climbing back in the band wagon. My days today. Ill keep reading your posts for inspiration.

Wow 8 weeks and 33lbs amazing just think about getting in ketosis after having 4 weeks off your first weeks loss will give you a huge boost and maybe a little urge to then do another week

Well done on the weight lose and getting back on track. I am in the same position as you and my will power has left me! I must get back on track again. Do you fancy buddying up?

How much I would pay to buy willpower ! Try stay positive it will come back to you just got to find it first ! Would love to be your buddy x

Feeling very optimistic this evening normally I come home from work and have to battle with myself not to have tea with the family, but tonight it's not bothering me at all I'm feeling elated at the fact that I know when I go to bed I've smashed another 100% day and tomorrow morning ill see my efforts on the scales. I must be in some weird ketosis euphoria lol

Back