restart queen

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by sasha63, 7 April 2010 Social URL.

1. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    hi everyone lm Ann and lm a serial dieter!!! :eek:
    lm so fed up with my weight l use it as an excuse not to participate in anything. so missing lm out on life:cry::cry: l'm starting ww again today l have lost 7st on meal a replacement diet 2yrs ago, but have yoyo up and down since l came of it, so the good news isl have kept off 3st:D. but in my heart l know the only way to lose weight is eat less and exercise so peeps l really need a lot of support and l know this site is amazing please help me with my journey this last time.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. size102b

size102b Banned

Hello Im the orginal yoyo queen so your in great company here

I yoyoed on cambridge lighterlife clb slim w8 ww rc for 5-6 years

In 2006 I had 18lbs to lose on CD to goal 24.9bmi I started Weightwatchers March 1st and had 106lbs to goal ?

I ended up 3 stone heavier than when I first did CD....not blaming any plan they all work its me comfort eating bordum eating sit on my arse growing wider lol

I have lost 1stone 0.5lbs in 5 weeks on WW atm I have 6 stones 7.5lbs to go and I now have this as my life plan,its not a diet its for always and I know there is going to be some bad days ahead.

I hope you do it you have done really well keeping the 3 stones off so its a good start :)

Join My Christmas countdown challenge

http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers/143605-christmas-countdown-challenge-38-week-christmas-challenge.html

its abit of fun but they say setting goals keeps the boredum at bay xx

sasha63 likes this.
  4. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    Hi Sasha

I'm a life long yo-yo dieter too but no more. This time its a change of life. Well done of keeping the 3 stone off - great achievement.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.