restart queen

sasha63

I ♥ CD !!
hi everyone lm Ann and lm a serial dieter!!! :eek:
lm so fed up with my weight l use it as an excuse not to participate in anything. so missing lm out on life:cry::cry: l'm starting ww again today l have lost 7st on meal a replacement diet 2yrs ago, but have yoyo up and down since l came of it, so the good news isl have kept off 3st:D. but in my heart l know the only way to lose weight is eat less and exercise so peeps l really need a lot of support and l know this site is amazing please help me with my journey this last time.

Hello Im the orginal yoyo queen so your in great company here

I yoyoed on cambridge lighterlife clb slim w8 ww rc for 5-6 years

In 2006 I had 18lbs to lose on CD to goal 24.9bmi I started Weightwatchers March 1st and had 106lbs to goal ?

I ended up 3 stone heavier than when I first did CD....not blaming any plan they all work its me comfort eating bordum eating sit on my arse growing wider lol

I have lost 1stone 0.5lbs in 5 weeks on WW atm I have 6 stones 7.5lbs to go and I now have this as my life plan,its not a diet its for always and I know there is going to be some bad days ahead.

I hope you do it you have done really well keeping the 3 stones off so its a good start :)

Join My Christmas countdown challenge

http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers/143605-christmas-countdown-challenge-38-week-christmas-challenge.html

its abit of fun but they say setting goals keeps the boredum at bay xx

Hi Sasha

I'm a life long yo-yo dieter too but no more. This time its a change of life. Well done of keeping the 3 stone off - great achievement.

Back