Attack Restarter saying Hello

Andi75

Silver Member
Ok back again, saying hi to all you dukan heads out there...

Done the shop and determined to go through all 4 stages this time!!!!! I'm day 3 of attack and starting cruise tomorrow.

Havent got as much to lose as the first time I did it but in a way I think that's harder...but still shifting 23lbs still seems daunting :0 (I lost 47lbs in 2011)

Love this forum and all the posts. Good luck everyone

xxxxx

Awesome! good luck Andi!!
You'll have that 23lb off in no time :)

Lots of us on here are doing for a second (or third, or fourth!!) time. For me it's the only diet that I can make work, and easing back into it again was like putting on a familiar pair of slippers!

You can do it xoxo

Thank you SO much!!!!

Its great thinking I'm not alone :)

xxxxxx

Last edited:
Hi Andi!

How was the first week?

I think lots of people are off on holiday (or else crazy busy at work catching up from holidays!) and so it is a bit quiet at the mo', but keep posting: we are all here and listening!

Cx

Thank you.... Wow it is quiet at the mo... But I'll keep on posting now I know that there are people on here!!

First week was great... 7lbs off in 6 days.

Then went on holiday only for 5 days...It was a caravan holiday and I went with good intentions took all my dukan food with me but by day 2 and making bacon sandwiches for everyone I lost the plot.

we came back yesterday & I weighed this morning & gained 2.4lbs but this is progress for me to get straight back on the scales & back on it!!

So onwards and downwards again.

I'm just relieved that I have no holidays nights out or anything planned now for the next 2 months which hopefully I will be able to go on conso....which I've never done & which is why I keep yo-yo ing!!

thanks again

xxxxx

Wow that's a fab loss!

That is a great loss, Andi, and you'll drop the holiday gain in no time. Hope you had a fabulous caravanning holiday! I went camping a few weeks ago for the first time in ages, and can't wait to head off again!

Cx

Thanks... The trip was great & weather kind to us, but I was stressing over me falling off the dukan wagon...if I was a month or 2 in I would have been a lot more relaxed...but because it was the start of week two and I was in the zone I felt all over the place...but I can relax now...

Camping...you're braver than me..although the kids would LOVE that!!!

And thanks for the protein powder tip also....never really thought about that before but it would help in certain circumstances rather than falling off the wagon because I'm rushing and haven't planned my food..

xx

Back