Total Solution Restarters diary ( Linda )

skinnyone0

Hi. Day one today and going ok up to now Ive had 2 mushroom soups and will have shake or porridge later.. I have felt a bit cold but other than that feel good and really determined to make this restart work after failing so many times last year, so onwards and upwords as the saying goes lol xx Loving everyones Diary entries very inspirational Thankyou

Come on Linda you know you can do this.
You can be an inspiration to us all.
No one said it would be easy.
Am lookin forward to your updates etc.
Stapo60

Thank you for your kind words S60 well in the 1st week Ive lost 5 lbs now two days into week two and all is going well the only prob I have is at night I still really do get hungry but I fight this urge to eat by telling myself I have come through too much in this restart to go back and do it all again I used to have Lipotrim and lost 30 lbs on this before and then gave up but this time I am sticking with it till I reach goal as I know if I come off plan it will take me forever to get back onto plan.. I started this journey four years ago at 18st 7lbs and through all kinds of diets got down to 15st 1lb then lost on lipotrim then put some on then started Exante but have been on and off forever and the weight more or less stayed the same but I am really into it this time and really want to get to goal. So hopefully another good week for us all and good luck everyone to get to goal x

Hi hope everyone is having a great Exante day... I am now on day 11 and feel really positive this time about stcking to TS until I reach goal this time.I am still in bed as I am in such a lot of pain whenever I move around but I am keeping busy reading everyones threads and diaries keep up the good work Linda xx

Nice one Linda, good job sticking to it!!! You're doing great, keep it up and this will be the last time you ever have to do Exante :)

Good luck x

Hi linda im on day 11 of a restart too and feel more motivated this time round... must be a new year thing lol... welldone of ya fab loss from being 18st plus.. thats brill on its own... good luck for the rest of the week and i look forward to your week 2 WI xxx

Back