• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Restarting tomorrow (today!) Question about bars....

Hi all, just a quicky before I go to sleep and I'll catch up with everything on here tomorrow to get me back and motivated and ease myself into SS again.

I'm restarting SS today as I've had a week off. Am I allowed to eat bars?? :( I'm scared I wont be able to in a way because they're the one thing I really look forward to in the day. But, on the otherhand, I want to be slim by September and will do what it takes!

Any advice much appreciated and needed. Thanking youuuuuuuuuuu :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Lottie-kins

Nice and Normal
Hi hun,

Yes I agree...I love the bars, but had to cut them out. They were never as filling as the shakes and I noticed that on the days I had bars, I ended up having greater cheating desires.

Good Luck with your restart...just starting again myself today after a 3 stone relapse!

EllieG

Silver Member
I believe the crunch bars - cranberry and peanut - have the same carbs as the shakes/soups ?? If so, maybe your CDC would allow you to have some of those :)

Lovely thanks all! :)

Wish I could have the malt toffee :( :( :( but hey ho I want this to work I guess x