Restarting tomorrow (today!) Question about bars....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by arcticmonkeys, 27 June 2007 Social URL.

1. arcticmonkeys

arcticmonkeys Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi all, just a quicky before I go to sleep and I'll catch up with everything on here tomorrow to get me back and motivated and ease myself into SS again.

I'm restarting SS today as I've had a week off. Am I allowed to eat bars?? :( I'm scared I wont be able to in a way because they're the one thing I really look forward to in the day. But, on the otherhand, I want to be slim by September and will do what it takes!

Any advice much appreciated and needed. Thanking youuuuuuuuuuu :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

I would give the bars a miss in the 1st 2 weeks, hun - sorry! lol You'll get back into ketosis much quicker without them.

Good luck!

xxxx

4. Lottie-kins

Lottie-kins Nice and Normal

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hi hun,

Yes I agree...I love the bars, but had to cut them out. They were never as filling as the shakes and I noticed that on the days I had bars, I ended up having greater cheating desires.

Good Luck with your restart...just starting again myself today after a 3 stone relapse!

5. EllieG

EllieG Silver Member

Diet:
    Low Carb
    I believe the crunch bars - cranberry and peanut - have the same carbs as the shakes/soups ?? If so, maybe your CDC would allow you to have some of those :)

6. arcticmonkeys

arcticmonkeys Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Lovely thanks all! :)

Wish I could have the malt toffee :( :( :( but hey ho I want this to work I guess x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.