restarting ww - claire, 22, 15 st!

clairem87

cos i need this xxx
i was gonna wait till boxing day to restart w/w but reading the threads has gotten me all inspired!!

today has been a last supper type day - and my god have i eaten its been ALOT!!!
ill not go into details but it has been everything i can get my hands on!!

well, im on 26 points so shall be sticking to that as of tomoro and will set to work(out!) on my new wii fit plus :)

Hello there and welcome :) this forums good for keeping you on track so can understanx why it's got you fired up and excited to start.

Best of luck

Suz x

Hello there and welcome :) this forums good for keeping you on track so can understanx why it's got you fired up and excited to start.

Best of luck

Suz x

thanks much :) am so ashamed for letting my weight get out of control again :(

also - where do people get the graphics and stuff for their signatures? like the silver 7's and stuff?? x

Hello and welcome it's great u have rejoined now stick with your points and tracking and you will do great.

shanny x

have started my ww again this morning :) am in hospital with my little boy so got a rumblers pack of crunchy nut c/flakes with semi skimmed milk - i estimate about 3 1/2 plus a special k bar which is 1 1/2 so 5 points so far :) feeling motivated and looking forward to my ww ready meal tonight and trying out the wii fit plus :)

xxx

hope your little boy is ok hun? dont be ashamed about gaining weight, weve all been in that position on here so we understand.

have a good day x

hope your little boy is ok hun? dont be ashamed about gaining weight, weve all been in that position on here so we understand.

have a good day x

thanks very much :) my little one has leukaemia so we're in and ou alot, become the norm unfortunatley :(

im so sure this site is gonna be a great help in keeping me on track cos ive been so inpired seeing everyones amazing losses and wanna be amongst it lol!!

xx

thanks very much :) my little one has leukaemia so we're in and ou alot, become the norm unfortunatley :(

im so sure this site is gonna be a great help in keeping me on track cos ive been so inpired seeing everyones amazing losses and wanna be amongst it lol!!

xx
oh heck im sorry to hear that!! :( nothing worse than when your child is poorly, my little boy whose just turned 1 contracted bacterial meningitis at 2 weeks old and although he is fine in himself now i worry what the future holds and what problems may become apparant having been a neonate still when he was so ill.

big hugs xxx

Welcome Claire!

Yes we have all gained at some point... that's why we are here. I know what you mean about being motivated and wanting to start now as i started 4 weeks ago for the first time. Even though my losses have been up and down it is the Xmas season and overall I have lost, so pretty good really.

Do hope you little boy is well again soon and your trip to and from the hospital is safe. Apparently the snow is rife at the moment!

Bren
X

hes a strong little sausage so im sure he'll be just fine :) i really hope we get home for xmas, especially cos its my youngest son's first xmas!
mrsm2007 - im sorry to hear your bub was unwell too, its so worrying, but we can take comfort that they are so young that they wont remember it and any possible problems they have in the future will be no different to them cos they wont know any different :)

anyways, back to the subject we're all here for lol!

doing well so far i think , have asked my kids' da to bring me a ready meal or a low fat sub for lunch so will be around 6 points - plus 2 points for a bag of snack a jacks, so after lunch i will have had....13 points, which leaves me with 13 more for the day!
having a morrisons ready meal at 6 1/2 points for dinner so have 6 1/2 to play with :)

its fun being back to point counting :)

x

Yeah I am quite liking it. ALthough got a bit complaciant the 2nd and 4th weeks. Hoping I have learnt my lesson now and must track everything and not drink any more than 4 wines for the week. Works for me anyway, find any more and I dont loose, just STS.

You sound like you'll be fine today. No fruit in there though?? Perhaps with your left over points.

xx

Yeah I am quite liking it. ALthough got a bit complaciant the 2nd and 4th weeks. Hoping I have learnt my lesson now and must track everything and not drink any more than 4 wines for the week. Works for me anyway, find any more and I dont loose, just STS.

You sound like you'll be fine today. No fruit in there though?? Perhaps with your left over points.

xx

i try to get my fruit but its hard when in te hospital cos the canteen only has apples, oranges and bananas! none of which i like lol!
make up for healthy stuff when we're out as in here its convenience, conenience, convenience! lol!

xx

Hi

Im waiting till day after boxing day before i start, but i totally agree this forum is so inspiring. Dug out my points calculator this morning, going to eat as 'normal' today an add my points up as i go to see how much i am over eating on a daily basis. then see where i am going to adjust.

good luck an keep counting x x

You sound like your doing really well Claire :) big well done x

Back