Results not as expected

DivaB

Hi all, I’m new to cwp I have a stone too loose I’m on my second week I’ve only lost 2lb I’m feeling a bit disheartened seeing everyone else’s results ive stuck to plan altho all my water intake is all with the cwp water flavourings (can’t drink plain water 😭) I’m not sure wat to do my budget is limited and not sure if to continue

Hi all, I’m new to cwp I have a stone too loose I’m on my second week I’ve only lost 2lb I’m feeling a bit disheartened seeing everyone else’s results ive stuck to plan altho all my water intake is all with the cwp water flavourings (can’t drink plain water 😭) I’m not sure wat to do my budget is limited and not sure if to continue

Hi 👋

Please don’t feel disheartened, 2lb is still a great loss and your weight is going in the right direction! What CWP are you following? I’m not sure if the water flavourings make a difference as I don’t know that much about CWP.

I have done CWP in the past and I had weeks where I only lost 2lb, then 3lb-5lb other weeks. As long as it is going down, that is the main thing 😊

It might depend on which CWP you choose to follow. There’s the standard one (where there are loads of flavours of shakes/bars) then there’s a lower calorie one with only about three flavours of each. Maybe switch to that if you don’t get results in a couple of weeks.

Hi 👋

Please don’t feel disheartened, 2lb is still a great loss and your weight is going in the right direction! What CWP are you following? I’m not sure if the water flavourings make a difference as I don’t know that much about CWP.

I have done CWP in the past and I had weeks where I only lost 2lb, then 3lb-5lb other weeks. As long as it is going down, that is the main thing 😊
Thanku I’m just hoping I’m a slow starter and it’s the whoosh factor I’ve heard about

It might depend on which CWP you choose to follow. There’s the standard one (where there are loads of flavours of shakes/bars) then there’s a lower calorie one with only about three flavours of each. Maybe switch to that if you don’t get results in a couple of weeks.
I’m doing the one with lots of flavours but will have chat about the other with my consultant thanku

Hi Could it be because you have not a lot to lose x

Weigh day is Monday so fingers crossed!!
I have just been looking at the 1.1. plan online and there are numerous pics of people in the blog along with their weight loss. There are only 2 people who have a small amount to lose, one has lost one stone in 8 weeks, the other has lost 21pound in 5 weeks. Seems to me the best losses are bigger people. I myself have only 11 pound to lose and i was wondering whether to try the plan, i feel like i have been losing and gaining the same 11 pound for years. Good luck xx

I have just been looking at the 1.1. plan online and there are numerous pics of people in the blog along with their weight loss. There are only 2 people who have a small amount to lose, one has lost one stone in 8 weeks, the other has lost 21pound in 5 weeks. Seems to me the best losses are bigger people. I myself have only 11 pound to lose and i was wondering whether to try the plan, i feel like i have been losing and gaining the same 11 pound for years. Good luck xx
Hi 👋🏻

The rate of weight loss would differ depending on what plan they’re on too.

Have you done a TFR diete before? The results are excellent but it is very challenging psychologically, not eating food is against our nature. They’re also quite expensive, £45+ a week however you obviously won’t be buying any food..... I’m not sure my weekly spend on food would be £45, but I still find it worth it!

Good luck 😊

Back