Total Solution return of the muff

This did make me laugh!!! 😂

You sound just like me.....I’ve got packs dating back to 2014 too, and I’ve been eating them 😆

In fact, sad person that I am, I spent a few hours this afternoon doing a ‘stock take’ and putting aside the 2014 ones to use first 😊

They’ve all been fine except the porridge ones - they smell very ‘chemical’ so I’ve binned them 😏
Haha glad I'm not the only one! I am too tight to chuck things away. I'm jealous of all the new flavours that have been introduced in the last year but I refuse to buy any new ones.

😁

Well done for the losses this yr. we can do this.
Thank you. Yes we can do this. I'm having a little wobbly day today that's normal for me around day 12-14 when i start getting bored of water and people around me stop trying to be mindful like, my eldest ordering a kebab when he got home from work 😂. I admit I tasted one spoon of the stew i made today for seasoning purposes and to make sure veg was soft enough (I don't even like stew) but im fine.
Normally I'd think sod it and eat eveything in sight but nope. Bath , tv with a bar and bed xx

Reactions: SPE
I made it. Day 13 done. In bed... Taking the puppy for his injections tomorrow so should keep me busy. I find it hard that the vet is bang next door to subway and the smell just wafts around haha. I find I'm thinking of food around the 2 week mark but not because I'm hungry it's just because I'm a bit bored. Especially as I'm losing slowly. I know I've lost 9lb but i don't feel any different at all. 🙄 not expecting miracles it's just hard not to compare this time to the time i lost 15 lb in week one and 9lb in week 2. I'm now not seeing any loss for 2 or 3 days at a time so it's not as motivating but such is life. I'll keep going... it's only for another 7 and a bit weeks xx

20180118_225658.jpg

Well done on your losses so far - you sound in the zone! I've got a box of Exante products from ages ago that my partner told me to use but I was scared of using them out of date, after reading your posts I am going to dig them out tonight and give them a go! I think they are probably 2-3 years out of date but I know there is loads of them!

I've always had out of date shakes. I started in 2011 and it only took me 5 months to get to goal so I had lots left over and I never throw food away! I've given some away to family tgat said they want to try it but they all said the out of date ones were rancid. I've done this diet on and off for so long and I know my shakes! None of mine taste any different so I think it's just because they know they're out of date they taste something that's not there? I always think of packs as space man food or army food, even my bars have been fine. But that's just me. Xx

I'm 16.1 omg I'm so close to being in the 15s by Monday 🤗🤗

I've used all my exante bars up and been using the Tesco ultraslim bars. I've ALWAYS used the Tesco bars as they're so chocolatey and satisfying and I was told on here years ago that it was fine as they're the closest to exante available in the shops.... I didn't think to check for new recipe or changes calories/nutrition info and I'm not goimg to compare them either because they're working for me. I wondered if anyone else used them or even knew of them? They're so nice and 2 boxes of 3 bars for £6. I remember they used to be £1.79 For 4 when on offer and they were bigger then too.

Anyway its day 14 woop!

Muffy xx

That’s great.....well done!! :classic_big_grin:

I don’t have the bars as I can’t trust myself with them in the house......have been known to binge on them :classic_oops:

All of my very out of date packs have been fine except for the porridge ones......they did smell very strange and acidic, so I tossed them.

The 2014 mushroom risotto I had last night was fine :classic_tongue:

Like you, I have been at this game since 2011........I didn’t quite make target, but I did lose a significant amount.

Why I do this to myself is a mystery :classic_err_what:

But.........this is going to be our year, and we WILL reach target :woohoo:

Hmm will have to check out the Tesco ones when I’m bored of the exante ones.

Your doing really well.

Hi everyone. Thanks for the replies. I never think of anyone reading my dribble I just rant when I need to haha. Thank you for taking to to support me and I'm sorry I don't reply personally I'm a bit strange like that.

I bet you thought I'd disappeared (I have done that sooo many times in the past).
I'm very proud to say I'm still here and I am still 100% even though I nearly licked my finger when making cream cheese on crackers for my monster today!! Disaster averted and I managed to get through my 3rd Saturday in a row. Saturday's are hard.
Sunday's are harder. Roast dinner is sooo bloody hard to cook and smell cooking but the feeling of pride and relief once it's all over with is worth it 😊

Muffy xx

Weigh day and.... I made my mini goal for 2nd way in.....
I am in the 15s!! JUST!
I had to pee 3 times before the scales dropped from 16stone to 15.13 but it's done!

I did have a blip yesterday all be it a well deliberated one. I had 1 chicken chipolata sausage. Considering I cooked a whole roast beef dinner with potatoes and Yorkshire puds and stuffing etc I think I done ok because I almost decided to 'have a day off' which I know would have been a week a month bla bla.

I've decided to use the last of my bars and not buy any more and the same for the Dr pepper zero. I am not sure but I think maybe I could have had better losses by now if I'd just had shakes. So after this week I Will have ran out of zero and bars and I'll do the last 7 weeks just shakes with the odd meal pack. It has really helped me to stick to this and get into ketosis firmly knowing I have the bar and can of zero in the eve but to be honest the zero is too fuzzy so i give half to one of the kids and I struggle to finish the bar finding myself getting bored of chewing it half way through. Hopefully it will be tge right decision.

I have been having 3litre of water a day plus extra in my shakes and then the odd mint tea but I am not enjoying the water at all. If only it was summer it wouls make it easier to drink water but saying that I could never do ts in summer with everyone else having drinks or bbqs.

Anyway... that's my rambling for today. I hope your all having a good Monday 😗

Congrats. It’s nice to get into the next stop bracket.

It's great! I am 15.11 today so I'm well pleased as that's my 1st stone off. I decided yesterday to have my last pack earlier so that I'm not going to bed full of fluid and my weight is down to low as possible in the morning. I technically lost 2lb over night last night so this week's weigh in is looking like a good one with a 4+ lb loss I hope. I've just had my hot cross bun bar and Dr pepper so I'm done for today.

Only 6 cans of Dr pepper zero and 2 bars left so once they're gone I'm not buying anymore 🤗

Ooh just reminded myself to change my signature xx 😍

Back