Ria-Lou's round 2 - Determind to get the weight off this year!

Hiya Ria,

You look fab in the pic you just posted!!! Just think although 11 weeks seems like nothing it could still be 11 pounds off if you lost 1lb a week which is a crazy amount!!! Just think about how great you'll look in Tenerife with the weight loss you've had so far... your doing great!!!! :D x

Aaw thanks lovely, Thats what I keep trying to say to myself - 11 weeks and 1lb off a week and I'll be down to target, I'm going to get this weekend out of the way with hopefully some damage limitation and then get back on it next week.
xxxx

You can totally do that you just need to stick at it! Enjoy the gym xxxx

Welcome to April everyone - how did that come round so fast?????

My new Body Blitz book came yesterday and having a good read of it, it doesn't sound too bad. The 5 rules sounds pretty scary at first, but having read more into them, they dont seem as bad.
No Wheat - means no bread, cakes, biscuits, cereals, cous cous, - but you CAN have Rice cakes, porridge, rye bread, rye crispbreads (ryvitas to you and me) - I can do that.
No Dairy - you can have 1/2 pint semi/skimmed milk daily for things like porridge and tea/coffee - I can do that
No Sugar - No cakes, biscuits, sweets etc - It's not rocket science is it
No Carbs after 6pm - this one might be hard with my shifts but can have more protein and lots of veggies but no pasta, potatoes
No Alcohol - no this one might be a problem :)

There are some lovely recipes in the book too, and it's written like Anna Richardson actually understands the daily challenges of having a life! :)

It's supermarket shop tonight, so instead of going all out mad and buying loads of stuff, I'm going to get some rye bread, rice cakes, and the normal veggies, salad and fruit, and just cut out wheat for 2 weeks, reduce my dairy and I can stick to the no alcohol for 2 weeks.
Lets see if this helps!

Hope everyone is ok and is having a lovely 1st April
xx

It sounds like a good plan to me.... Looking forward to seeing how you get on xxxx

Sometimes we need soemthing a little stricter to kick us off into good habits! I find too much flex can send me off track at times!
Have you planned out your meals for the week and made a shopping list? I find this helps me avoid the impulse/special offer buys too!! xxx

I need to have a really strict plan to keep me on track but then I have the worst willpower and am easily swayed to not stick to it. I need to really try and once I start seeing benefits I'm more likely to stick to it. For me little things to change are better than a big hit of change in one go, so thats why I've thought cutting out wheat and dairy for two weeks will be a good enough start and then I can try the full diet for two weeks and see how it goes.

I'm sat making a plan but with not knowing what is happening at the weekend, it's a bit hard, so I've just gone for breakfasts and lunches/dinners where I can. Then We're back at work on Weds, so I can give the last 3 days of the week a good go, and then start good and proper the next full week.
xxx

Well lunch was a stay in a it was throwing it down!
As the cafe are on Easter opening hours they are reducing the amount of food they cook, and guess what today we've been unusually busy for a Wednesday, so they got no jackets, no sandwiches, and only chicken korma and rice, sausage and onion baguette and wedges or pasta bakes left, so I snaffled the last Spanish sausage, chicken and chorizo pasta bake! It was nice and probably a lot over today's target but what else is a girl to eat!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Were the tickets a surprise? It is hard for you honey with your prescribed lunch hour xxxx

No, I saw them being advertised and suggest that as its in December, we could go as a present to us. I did a little giddy dance when he said he managed to get some!

Happy fake Friday everyone - roll on 4.30 and it's a 5 day break for me!!

As most of you might have seen - I've started off on a bad note this morning with a sausage butty :cry:I've got to pull it back today and going to have to work some tonight at the gym to work that bad boy off!

For the rest of today I've got
Melon, Apple, banana
Rye bread sandwich of ham and avocado
Alpen Light bar

I've decided I'm going to go for level 4 on the bike and cross trainer tonight and then try and up the number of sets of weights - I know this is not the way to keep going, and I've sat last night and made a more firm plan for next weeks eats.
I did a sneaky scale hop this morning and was down to 13.10 so if that stays off that 1lb down this week.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend and Easter.
xxxxx

Hey Ria!

Don't let the sausage butty ruin the rest of your day, from the sounds of things the rest of the food you've planned for all looks good especially with that exercise your cramming in!!! :) Xx

Phew managed level 4 on the bike for 6 minutes, level 3 for 6 minutes.
Cross trainer level 3 for 4 mins, lvl 4 for 3 mins
Chest press x2 sets of x12 weight 10
Vertical traction x3 sets of x15 weight 25
Ball sit ups x18

There isn't as many weight machines and no rower machine at the gym round the corner from me which is the one we went to, so not all the routine done. Feel good though!

Well what a wet weather Friday it's been!
The hubs and I have had a potter/tidy up day.

Eats have been
B- x2 slices Kingsmill 50/50 toast with a slight smidgen of apricot jam
L- x2 crackers with Philly and cherry toms
D- x2 chicken breast stuffed with more Philly and wrapped in bacon served with sweet potato wedges and a glass of pink vino.

Hope the weather improves for the rest of the Easter weekend and everyone is having a good one
Xx

Phew well what a FAB weekend we had! Back to work tomorrow but only 3 days!
Monday we went to Lincoln, ploughed up the steep hill and had a sandwich in a lovely tea shop at the top, then a (surprise surprise) Costa later in the afternoon.
Today we've been to Scarborough for naughty fish and chips, ice cream and then to balance it out a nice salad for tea!
Scales said 13.10 on Sunday so will be interested to see what they say this Sunday!
Xxxxx

Sounds like a lovely weekend :) I don't want to go back this morning!! xxxx

Morning all - what a beautiful day again today! Sunshine yipppeeee!

Back on plan today after a lovely weekend off with the hubster. :love:

This weeks plans are - work today, work tomorrow, work on Friday, then it's the weekend again! No gym this week, but might squeeze in a bit of bike at home work tonight, or some gardening in the sunshine.

Todays meals are:-
B- 40g Weetabix Crunchy bran and a nectarine
L- Ham salad, Muller Whipped greek corner yogurt
T- Roasted lamb leg steaks and veg with brown rice.
Others- X2 white coffee, Others TBC, but am going for none if they are not good ones.

Hope all my lovely peoples had a brilliant weekend
xxxxxx

Back