Rice pudding recipe request

noodlepix

Hi all, i'm almost certain that when reading through some of the old messages i saw a recipre for rice pudding made with muller lite - however i can't seem to find it now :cry:

I would really appreciate it if any of you have the recipe could share it again

Thanks

Nikki

WI tomorrow, fingers crossed!!!

Hi Hon

There is a search function at the top of the forum that says search this forum, type in rice pudding and you should find it

xx

This is a Slimming World Recipe I think!

Rice Pudding ~ Sin Free

1 pint of Cold water
1/2 Mug Pudding Rice
Canderel to taste
Nutmeg (optional)
2 tbsp Vanilla Essence (optional)
Muller Light Vanilla Yoghurt

Put cold water into a saucepan. Add rice and cook for about 15 - 20 minutes. Remove from heat and cool - at this stage add the nutmeg and vanilla essence if required. When it has really cooled add the yoghurt.

Last edited:
Another version of SW rice pudding...... I've just made it to have for breakfast tomorrow.

Serves 2 - for one heA each
700mls skimmed milk
200mls water
112g pudding rice
3tbspn sweetner

mix all the ingredients together in a pot - bring to the boil stirring constantly. When it's boiled, simmer until the rice has absorbed most of the liquid, stirring occasionally and if you can wait that long - eat.

you can add a tbspn of jam for 2 syns or chopped fruit. yum

Just tried this, it was lovely. Feel really full now too!

I use the recipe up at the top of this thread - except I use Onken Vanilla yogurt (I prefer the taste) and splenda and I usually skip the optional nutmeg. I do it with or without Dr. Oetkers vanilla extract depending on the mood I'm in. It's a great way to fill up!

This is a Slimming World Recipe I think!

Rice Pudding ~ Sin Free

1 pint of Cold water
1/2 Mug Pudding Rice
Canderel to taste
Nutmeg (optional)
2 tbsp Vanilla Essence (optional)
Muller Light Vanilla Yoghurt

Put cold water into a saucepan. Add rice and cook for about 15 - 20 minutes. Remove from heat and cool - at this stage add the nutmeg and vanilla essence if required. When it has really cooled add the yoghurt.

Sounds delicious, going to have to try it at some stage :) thanks x

Don't know if it's me being weird but just now, I boiled up half a mug of pudding rice and 2 dessert spoons of canderel in one pint of water. Intended to add vanilla muller light when it was cool but have eaten half of it already as is and thought it was delicious!

Yup I just did the same :) tried some yoghurt with it first and it was urgh so just ate it without and it was lovely :) hit the spot nicely :D

Another version of SW rice pudding...... I've just made it to have for breakfast tomorrow.

Serves 2 - for one heA each
700mls skimmed milk
200mls water
112g pudding rice
3tbspn sweetner

mix all the ingredients together in a pot - bring to the boil stirring constantly. When it's boiled, simmer until the rice has absorbed most of the liquid, stirring occasionally and if you can wait that long - eat.

you can add a tbspn of jam for 2 syns or chopped fruit. yum

Trying this now! but added the seeds of a vanilla pod and will put some nutmeg in :)
anyone know is vnilla pod is free??

made it - DELICIOUS ....... but i made it in mocrowave... then put in oven to make it slightly brown on top!!

Last edited:
ummmm this would make a nice breakfast in place of porridge or ready brek then you still have you HEXB for BREAD lol you could even put an egg in it and make a custardy baked rice pudding xx

My fav rice pudding is made with evap milk. Boil up pudding rice in water until just cooked. Drain well, stir in evap milk and cook in oven for about 30 minutes. Works out at less than 2 syns per portion (serving 4 people).

Denise

My fav rice pudding is made with evap milk. Boil up pudding rice in water until just cooked. Drain well, stir in evap milk and cook in oven for about 30 minutes. Works out at less than 2 syns per portion (serving 4 people).

Denise

That'd be low fat evaporated milk and the small 170g tin though - just to be clear for anyone who wants to make a low syn rice pudding!

Evaporated milk is high in calories - 1 syn per 20 calories as usual.

Do you have to have it sweetened as i dont like adding sugar to anything (just my mad self).
I love rice pudding though.
Is pudding rice syn free?

Do you have to have it sweetened as i dont like adding sugar to anything (just my mad self).
I love rice pudding though.
Is pudding rice syn free?

Pudding rice is free on Green/EE yep. You dont have to add sugar if you dont want to, not sure what a non-sweet rice pud would be like tho, maybe more like porridge? I would use Splenda if I was making it.

Just made it with nutmeg cinnamon, sweetner, blueberries, strawberry, banana & a strawberry muller light... Delicious & I am totally full!!!

Babydoll2011 said:
Just made it with nutmeg cinnamon, sweetner, blueberries, strawberry, banana & a strawberry muller light... Delicious & I am totally full!!!

Wow! That sounds fabulous! Note to self: buy pudding rice! X

Back