just fudge 9
ww biscuits 2
Subtotal 11

Food ProPoints values total used

Weekly ProPoints Allowance
used 5/49

Enjoy Chinese and days off :) xx

i love chinese, very naughty, i will try to be good :innocent0002:

someone opened a box of black magic yesterday, i had 7 and then resisted. quite proud of myself i only had 7, but annoyed with myself for having any knowing i was going out.

Friday, July 08, 2011

Breakfast
Milk, Skimmed 3
40 g Oat Crisp Cereal 4
Subtotal 7

Lunch
2 teaspoons Spreadable Butter 2
4 slice(s) Crusts Away! 50/50 Bread 5
morrisons chicken & sweetcorn soup 3
Apple 0
Subtotal 10

Dinner
1/2 medium Melon, Galia 0
river cobbler and oven chips 11
Subtotal 11

Any Time
2 medium Tangerines 0
2 bar(s) Curly Wurly 6
7 sweet(s) Black Magic 9
Subtotal 15

Food ProPoints values total used 43

Weekly ProPoints Allowance
used 19/49

Sounds yummy!! Xx

I had a chinese on Thursday night as a treat and then was violently ill.

Kinda half wondered if I'd get my points back then lol!

activity points

hi/rosielee its rosie still cant get to work this site properly lost 2 pound in weigh in on thursday,just wandering i go swimming for an1 hr and a half twice a week do about 80 lengths each time would you have any idea of how many activity points that would be.thought i might of lost more but i dont use all my 29 points scared of using them up with biscuits or chocolate.thanks rosie,ps your doing fantastic.:D:D

Rosie you should use all your points - they say that you need to eat to lose weight - it's so true!
Good luck :)

Hey Rosie Lee, just checkin in to follow your diary .. :cool:

Hi Rosie I agree u should def be eating ur points! And if u swim fast/ high intensity for that long will be a fair few AP! (depends on ur weight!) but if u are doing lots of activity u should def eat ur dailies and probs a lot of weeklies to lose

Hope ur having a nice weekend RosieLee xxxx

I had a chinese on Thursday night as a treat and then was violently ill.

Kinda half wondered if I'd get my points back then lol!

probably lol, you're body hasn't digested them.

rosieogrady - that's a tricky one, dependant on you're weight and if you normally do this or it's an extra activity and how hard do you find it etc. putting it in esource for someone my weight it's 7pp for 90 minutes.
i agree with carly and sobergeek,you really must try and eat all you're 29 hun, it's the minimum amount you're supposed to eat. if i don't eat them all, i don't lose as my body refuses to let the weight go.
thanks hun and if you need any help just yell ♥ x

*Claire-Bear*- thank hun, i'll give yours a check too :)

thanks everyone i really did enjoy it but wasn't that good :eek:
all my points are blown, plus some.

i'm going to write this down even though it is totally embarrassing.
ok here goes

chicken and sweetcorn soup
3 chicken wings
wonton
egg foo yung
sweet and sour
chips
sweetcorn fried rice
a fish finger :confused:
honey bbq ribs
chicken spiced wrap
aromatic chicken
a small piece of cheesecake
fruit
peanut brittle
an after eight

and then

a cream egg
steak on ww bread
2 black magic chocs

that's disgusting :cry:

sounds like your chinese was lovely Rosie ...today is a new day ..start again and forget about it.... enjoy the rest of your weekend x

Doooont be embarassed, we all need our crappy days ..... i just hope u enjoyed what u ate and didnt feel guilty :flirt2: .. start a fresh today :cool:

Sounds yummy! Dont worry about it! We all have those days! :) x

thanks girls :)

been on holiday and it just got worse :(
everything i planned went out the window, the only thing i did do good was plenty of exercise.
i've just been on the scales and OMG it says i've put 8 pounds on :eek:
now i'm hoping thats because i've eaten a lot today and will weigh less in the morning.

going to go high protein, low carb for about a week to get rid of the sweet and hunger cravings (which i always get when i eat a load of rubbish)

now for the holiday, we had a great time and none of us wanted to come home.
we did a lot of mileage, went bowling, played crazy golf, went in rhyl sun centre and i had a go at the surf pool and kept falling off the board lol. we had a lot of fun, it was mainly for the kids, so they got a holiday (theyre not really kids ,theyre 17 and 21)

getting back on the horse now, i want to take quite a bit more off for our main holiday in october.

hope you're all keeping well, i'll pop in and have a check at you're diaries now :)

welcome back Rosie, sounds like u had a ball, glad you enjoyed it...I'm sure you haven't put that much on .....anyhow now your back on that horse however much wont be on for long ....missed you x

thanks babe, missed you too x

Sounds like you had a fab time!! you prob wont have put 8lb on as like u say, weighing yourself mid day doesnt show your true weight ... weigh yourself in the morning before eating, etc and i bet it will have atleast gone down by a pound or two ... welcome back xxxxxx

thanks claire, i hope so x♥x

Welcome back :) sounds like a lovely hol sweetie!

That 8lb will go soon :) xx

Back