Rosie's SW Journey

Thanks hun - think I will try a green/red week so just to give me body a bit of a shock and keep it losing weight. Really need to plan what I'm going to have this week to keep me interested and keep me on plan otherwise I think I will be running the risk of losing the plot completely.

Today I've not had breakfast again!! I really need to stop this - or rather start breakfast so that I have my 3 meals a day.

Lunch was a roast chicken dinner, skipped the roast pots and only had a little stuffing and gravey - prob about 4 syns in total. Had loads of veg and only a little pots.

Tea was a tuna mayo roll (HXB) 1 syn for extra light mayo.
also had another roll 6 syns with scrambled egg
followed by a strawberry mullerlight

so today I've had 11 syns.

I got a toffee mullerlight in the freezer to have later if I decide I want something sweet - have been fancying a magnum - and there are some in the freezer but I'm trying to forget for tonight.

Hello Rosie

Have put my pedometer into my pocket this morning, so I don't loose it and it don't zap back to zero.

Have a look at the recepies and you might get some motivation from them.

Heres to a good week, started my fish plan this week, hope it works, but looking at other ppl's stats, it really does shock the body!

Have a good day hun xx

Ok didn't post what I ate yesterday - lets just say that it was a LOT off plan - after WI where I sts and felt I should have lost I kinda lost the plot and ate all round me as well as getting a cheeseburger and chips!

Anyway line drawn under yesterday - back on plan today!

RED DAY TODAY
So far today I've had

2 apples - kinda breakfast and snack

Lunch was cheese on toast (HEA & HEB)

Tea was baked fish with roasted peppers, onions and carrots.
Pud was chopped up grapes, vanilla mullerlight and I crumbled and oaty bar (HEB) into it

So far today I've not used any syns so will need to think of something to have a bit later on but can't think what at the moment!

Thanks Nikki - am gonna have a hunt through the reciepes in a mo to see what I can find to eat for this week.

Will prob have a SW KFC day, mushy pea curry - just need to work out the rest now - just really want to get a loss next week.

Mmm Kitkat, thats not bad for 5.5 syns. I like the time out single snack bars (5 syns), nice to get that chocolate in my gob ;) lol.

Hope all is well with you, its day 2 of fish week, and must say, don't feel so bloated, so happy with that :).

Have a good day Rosie,catch up with your diary later. xx

Well today didn't go according to plan - was going to have a red day but it had to turn into EE after being late with tea and not having the time to do what I had planned.

Anyway - breakfast was an apple
Then had eggy bread for lunch (HEB) took 1/4 of a piece of eggy bread that was white so will syn it at (4 syns)
Had a couple of apples during the day.
Tea was passata, onions, bacon and tuna with pasta - covered with 42g of low fat cheese (HEA)
Had an apple for pud
Had an Alpen light bar (3 syns)
Planning on having some pineapple later - got some cheap from tesco today.
so 7 syns today so far

Not planning on anything more at the mo to be honest.

For tomorrow am planning a either sw chips, peppers and egg with fish, or cheesy garlic pots, fish and roasted peppers - not sure which yet. Think I want to do a red day tomorrow so I can have my extra HE's.
Boys are having oven chips, fish fingers and beans.

I had planned on having fish and roasted turnip, peppers and onions today but got back late so had to do a quick tea for baby's sake!

Also need to work in time to make some cakes and nibbles for baby's birthday as well.

OK did a red day today

breakfast - didn't have any

lunch was wholewheat pasta (HEB) with leftovers (tuna, bacon, onion & passata) with low fat cheese (1/2 HEA)

Tea was baked salmon with roasted veg (turnip, peppers and carrots) with 1 syn for extra light mayo

had two mikado - 1 syn

an apple

Had a fibre plus bar for HEB

so far have had 3 syns - may have something later - need to go make a fruit cake now though

Am having some toffee popcorn - 6 syns

so today I've had 9 syns

I've just put some salmon in to mariande in soy sauce, ginger, garlic and lemon :)

so that will be for tea with turnip and carrot mash and probably roasted peppers :)

Lunch will work itself out tomorrow :)

OK had another RED day :)

brunch was a brown roll (HEB) with tuna may - 1 syn for extra light mayo - with cheese (1/2 HEA)

dinner was salmon marinaded in soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic and ginger served with mashed turnip and carrots and roasted peppers

Had 8 mikado - 4 syns
also had a fibre plus bar as my other HXB

so today I've had 5 syns

also had mashed turnip and carrot with cheese (1/2 HEA) on top - yummy :)

Managed another red day :)

apple for breakfast

lunch was a brown roll (HEB) cheese (1/2 HEA) ham and 2 fried eggs (in frylight)

tea was a big salad, lettuce, carrots, eggs, cucumber, red onion served with cheese (1/2 HEA) and a tin of tuna with extra low fat mayo - 3 syns

Had a pink and white (2.5 syns)

will also have a fibre plus bar (HEB)

so will have had 5.5 syns today :)

Sunday

EE day

no Breakfast :(

Lunch - carrots, peas, broccoli, roast beef, mashed pots, yorkshire pudding (1 syn) and gravey (3 syns)

Tea - bread roll (HEB) ham, fried egg

Have been making the baby's birthday cake today though - so have been having tastes of choclate and cake mix - and half a cup cake - so heaven only knows what syns I've had through that.

Still need to use my HEA - will prob have hot milk and something - not sure what yet.

OK after a gain of 2lbs this week - I've made out a list of what I will be eating this week - it's pinned on the fridge and I will update here everyday with what's been going on.

Tuesday 3rd August! - Green Day

Breakfast – Special K Sustain (HEB) with semi-skimmed milk (1/2HEA)

Lunch – Onion omelette with 1/2 tin of baked beans

Dinner – Pasta with sauce – passata, onions, peppers, spinach, herbs, 28g cheese (HEA) 1 slice of garlic bread - 5 SYNS

Snacks – an apple, Fibre Plus bar (HEB)

Used the rest of the HEA for tea's and coffee's

I've had 5 Syns today so far - will probably have a couple of Oaty Bar's later which will be 3.5 syns each.

So that will be 12 syns - will wait and see if I need them later.

Wednesday - RED
Breakfast – Oaty Bar (HEB)

Lunch – Ham, Hard boiled eggs, lettuce, tomatoes, scallions, cucumber and 28g of bagette (3.5 syns) extra low fat mayo (1 syn)

Dinner – Diet Coke Chicken - served with loads of salad also had half my sons bagette roll (counting it as 3.5 syns as it also had some light spread on it) extra low fat mayo (1 syn)

Snacks – 2 nimble bread (HEB) with two slice of Low low cheese (HEA)
9 syns today in total.

Thursday - GREEN
Breakfast – Special K Sustain (HEB) with semi skimmed milk (HEA)
Lunch – Onion and cheese (1/2 HEB) omlette with beans

Dinner – Chips, quorn sausages, mushy peas, cheese (1/2 HEB) fried egg
Am gonna have 2 chocolate weetabix (8 syns) with semi skimmed milk (HEA)

OK I haven't posted for a while on this and I think it's about time I do - really need to start controlling what I'm eating again as it's all starting to slip in a bad way again

Today was
Breakfast - fibre plus bar (HXB)
Lunch - cheese omelette (HXA)
Tea - couldn't be bothered so we ordered out from the chinese - had a chicken chow mein - but it tasted oily and I had some of the baby's chips as well
Also had some malteasers and minstrels - probably looking at about 20 syns for the chocolate alone - chowmein was probably 16 syns - chips were probably in the region of 10 syns

Which means today I've had 46 syns

Am going to be out on Sunday at a 3 course carvery as my aunt and uncle are coming to visit and they want to eat out so are taking the whole family out - all 9 of us!!

80 syns for the week in total so I only have 34 syns left for the week so approx 5 syns a day - I can probably live with that if I'm sensible about the whole week - means I still have some lea way on sunday in the hope to lose weight next week

Morning Rosie

Good to hear that you posted. Ive been the same, been away and then work from 7.30am til -8pm each day, and am shattered to get online.

Hope you are well. I had chow mein last night too :), but cooked it, i love a good chinese chow mein though and its only 8 syns anyway, so you can save them up for the day and really enjoy that with a drizzle of sweet and sour for 2 syns too.

I gained 10.5lb when I was on holiday!! Its a huge amount to gain, but I am totally "what I eat sticks to me" so did expect about 9lb anyway. So working hard at it now, and tried for a Green day yesterday but worked out to EE, so EE most days this week and a couple of Red days to throw in for the mix.

Hope to chat soon xx

Today I've done a green day - wasn't really planned it just kinda happened

Breakfast was porriage (HEB) with 1/2 HEA milk
Lunch was onion omlette with 1/2 HEA cheese
Tea was mustard mash (1 syn) with broccoli, cauliflower and brussel sprouts - with some gravey (3 syns)

Have just had a toffee mullerlight with a fibre plus bar (HEB) broken into it

Been shopping today with my mum as I have a wedding to go to next month. Managed to get some size 14 jeans - my 16's were rather loose, some size 14 tops which will do well for the wedding.
I did get into some size 14 formal trousers but they left me with a rather large bulge above the waist band which meant tops didn't work too well - so will have to try and tone the tum a bit. :) but all in all am rather chuffed :) it's been about 4 years since I got into a 14 anything!!

Today was EE day

Breakfast was a wholemeal roll (HEB) with cheese (HEA) with some extra light mayo (1 syn)

Lunch was bacon and eggs

Tea was mango-glazed chicken from the SW mag with peas and sweetcorn instead of sugar snapped peas - (4 syns)

Also had some cadbury's animals approx 6 - so that is another 6 syns

so 10 syns for today
4 syns for yesterday
so based on the 34 syns I had left I now have 20 syns left for the week

which still works out at 5 syns a day - so I can still do this and get some weight off for this week :)

tomorrow I'm gonna give the boys sweet and sour chicken
I'm going to have pasta with passata sauce - might bung some chicken and bacon in it as well :)

Thank you nikki - I was rather chuffed about it - if mum hadn't been there I probably wouldn't have tried them at all :)

Another EE day here

Breakfast - porriage (HEB) with milk (HEA)

Lunch - two boiled eggs and some ham

Tea was pasta, passata, onions, peas, sweetcorn with teriaki chicken - yummy :)

Had 3 animal biscuits - 3 syns
also had a handful of chips - oven baked - 4 syns with some mayo 1 syn

so today I've had 8 syns

tomorrow we're having a bbq as my dad's sister and brother in law are coming to visit - so i've got some chicken out the freezer and am going to marinade it in soy sauce, garlic and ginger and will get it cooked - means I can hopefully avoid syns - although it will be sw burgers and sausages from the butcher but they still have some syns - hopeing it will stop me eating quite so many syns tomorrow - i'll be doing a sw colslaw and pot salad :)

Back