Ruthys CD diary

well done on not giving in i love pizza lol its not that bad is it.im a serial smeller as long as i can smell the things i like im fine pmsl.my OH thinks im a weirdo.
hope you have a good day :)xxx

Haha! The smell of food normally drives me mad but I have to admit I enjoyed the smell of pizza last night and enjoyed the fact I didn't eat it!! Hate Sunday's tho cause I do miss a roast dinner. Thanks love, hope u have a good day too x

Hi all! Day 13 and I'm still going wi tomorrow whoop whoop looking forward to adding to my signature and updating my ticker! Hoping for 4lbs this week worked out if I can do 4 a week I'll be very close to goal by my birthday! Find it easier when I'm at work but still struggle a little in evenings. But keep telling myself 'nothing tastes as good as being thin feels'.

Hope everyone is having a 100% day and there's no cheating going on x

Had a panic today thought I'd left my shakes at home lol!! Not that they make much difference to my hunger but the thought of spending the day without them was not a nice thought! Panic over in my car all along.

Wi tonight can't wait. x

Yay!! Lost 5lbs this week very pleased. Struggled this week but this weight loss has def given me motivation to continue. Bought my bars to try enjoyed my choc mint bar for my tea. But my belly hurts a little now and I feel all bloated but it was worth it and bars are going to make a nice change this week. Got next week wi on Monday so only 5 days but still planning on a good loss x

yay to you hun 5lbs is brilliant are the bars nice?ive never had them as my cdc advised against it she said the chewing would make me hungary something to do with stomach acids dont quite get it i must be thick lol.
hope you have a good day hun :)xx

Some people do say it makes them hungrier etc. I had a mint choc bar last night and I found it was so dense and chewy I didn't really want to eat any more cause my jaws where hurting lol!! That's the only one I've tried and I really enjoyed it and felt quite satisfied after. Why don't u just try one and see how u get on? I had a bit of wind after hee hee!! But it was worth it!! Xx

P.s hope u have a good day too x

Some people do say it makes them hungrier etc. I had a mint choc bar last night and I found it was so dense and chewy I didn't really want to eat any more cause my jaws where hurting lol!! That's the only one I've tried and I really enjoyed it and felt quite satisfied after. Why don't u just try one and see how u get on? I had a bit of wind after hee hee!! But it was worth it!! Xx
Ive started having bars too,I wont lie,they do make me feel hungrier.I've tend to have mine in the evening making me hungry when I wake up,so now im going to have them in the afternoon.They are a really nice change.I can definately stand the hunger in exchange for a bar,try it with a cuppa!MMMMM!
XX

i might try 1 next week apparently you can freeze them too.
have a good evening ladies :)xxx

They are lovely. Although had an orange one today really didn't enjoy it much. On the plus side it was so strong it took me an hour to eat it and that was great cause I got to eat for longer haha!!

Day 15 for me today and still at it, don't wanna wish my life away but desperate to see myself slim and wearing the clothes I dream of wearing!!

Hi all, well it's day 17. I'm off out tonight so unfortunately I have to eat some thing really don't want to but don't wanna make myself ill drinking in ketosis. Praying for a miracle and not to gain to much. And it's not gonna be to much of a struggle to get back into ketosis. Back on track tomorrow.

Hope everyone is having a good day x

Day 18 and my scales say I've gained a pound. Pleased it's not more, being 100% today to get it off. Just arrived at my mothers to the smell of roast pork and all the trimmings how my mouth watered!! Taken myself off into another room with my porridge. Pleased I've resisted is twice as hard with a hangova!!

Oh my goodness. According to my scales I've gained another pound but I was 100% yest so that must be a catch up from sat night!! How I wish I didn't go out sat! So not fair got my weigh in tonight so after losing a couple and gaining a couple I'm prob not gonna see the scales shift tonight what a gutter!!

Neva mind I can go two ways give up or keep fighting. My plan is to keep up the fight even tho I feel miserable and not very motivated I can't let it beat me!!

Well had my wi and ive gained a pound been sulking all evening. Noone to blame but myself! Im determined not to give in hopefully see a good loss next week!!

Well i'm still here and going strong. Was so tempted this eve as my mum bought chips for my daughter and the smell was so yummy. But refused all offers and soon they where gone and leftovers in bin makes a change from my stomach!! My 11 year old said ' wow mum u always gobble my food' wasn't sure whether to take it as a compliment that I no longer do or be insulted!! Haha!!

can't wait for Monday think it's gonna be a good loss this week!!

Day 24 and I'm still going strong. Hoping for a good loss Monday to make up for last Mondays gain!!! I'm fine when I'm working but still finding it so hard when around family eating, went out with my Ma today and just happened to be near a lovely cafe at lunchtime. The food looked so declious and my Ma ate but I was determined not to give in and just drank my black tea. Can see myself getting slimmer and that's a real incentive to keep going. Smoking like a trooper tho haha!!!!

Day 26 and just about to go in for my 4th weigh in. Been 100% all week so hoping for a good loss. Wish me luck x

Whoop whoop!! lost 6lbs, so pleased!! There is no other diet that you can lose the same weight on your 4th week as you did on your 1st its amazing. Definate motivation to keep on going through the hard times. Keep up the good work everyone its defo worth it!!

well done hun thats absolutly brilliant keep up the good work hun and your right its defo worth it :)xx

Back