Sammeh's Diary

Sammeh said:
hello - I know, I am actually busy working hard at work for a change and no time!!!! LOL

Finished the 27 day challenge (well, to be honest gave up around day 25) and allegedly doing CC at the moment - just wanted a break from Exante as was getting really resentful of not eating and really emotional and was just constantly ill etc etc etc. So, started refeeding, went completely nuts and had at least one of everything I have missed over the past few months but think I am now over that and being better behaved!

Scales went up but have started to go back down again now. Am going to give it another week or so of CC and then going to come back to Exante for July/August for the last coule of stone. Hubby is also talking about doing Exante for a couple of weeks as a start to his diet but we shall see - he has less self control than I do!

So how is everyone doing? I must try to catch up on diaries this week, but hello to everyone and hope you are all doing OK!

Love S
xxx

Hey Sam :) sounds like it's going well, as long as it comes off it doesn't really matter how does it ;)
Good luck with the CC x
Doing ok here after a few naughty weeks :S
Bad Carly!
X

Well hello again! Got to be a quick one - at work and should be doing other stuff!

So, back to only 1lb over where my ticker was last time - lost a grand total of 1lb this week on CC!!!!!!!

So, now I have 2st 1 lb to goal........ah well

Hope you are all well!

S
xxxxx

Sammeh said:
Well hello again! Got to be a quick one - at work and should be doing other stuff!

So, back to only 1lb over where my ticker was last time - lost a grand total of 1lb this week on CC!!!!!!!

So, now I have 2st 1 lb to goal........ah well

Hope you are all well!

S
xxxxx

2 stone 1 lb :) that's not too far at all is it? :)
Are you enjoying the CC a bit more than Exante?

Sort off, enjoying the freedom of eating again and learning how to behave, although I do have my moments but I really really miss the fast losses and am seriously thinking of biting the bullet once more and getting another months supply to get that bit closer. i have been stuck in mid 11's now for months and should have been in the 9's already......

Stolen some packs off my mum and have them in my handbag. Had nothing but tea all day so contemplating just doing it again from today and stop procrastinating - by the end of the month I could be in the 10's at long last.........

I am back!!!

Just decided to stop messing about! I have had a strawberry shake now instead of popping out for a sandwich and I have just emailed the hubby banning any nice food or wine from being brought into the house to tempt me this weekend! If I can get to Sunday morning, that will be the worst of the weekend treat temptations out of the way and hopefully I will get on a roll again!

If I start to get all horribly emotional again I will re-evaluate but gosh, I do actually feel relieved that I have decided to just get down to it and restart!

So, aside from a huge amount of milk in a vast number of very large cups of tea this morning I am good to go and will count this as DAY ONE!!!!!

Woohooooo!!!!!!

:asskick::bunnydance:

Sammeh said:
I am back!!!

Just decided to stop messing about! I have had a strawberry shake now instead of popping out for a sandwich and I have just emailed the hubby banning any nice food or wine from being brought into the house to tempt me this weekend! If I can get to Sunday morning, that will be the worst of the weekend treat temptations out of the way and hopefully I will get on a roll again!

If I start to get all horribly emotional again I will re-evaluate but gosh, I do actually feel relieved that I have decided to just get down to it and restart!

So, aside from a huge amount of milk in a vast number of very large cups of tea this morning I am good to go and will count this as DAY ONE!!!!!

Woohooooo!!!!!!

:asskick::bunnydance:

Yay welcome back :D good luck for the rest of day 1

Going to cut out the millk in tea as I think that stops me being in K as had unbearably rumbly tummy, so back to black coffee and water and Dr P Z.

Lets hope K now kicks in soon!!!

too much coffee, not enough water, one shake and no tea (boo!) - girl in the office has just got herself a lovely smelling baked pot for lunch..........so, have used this opportunity to avoid moving from behind my desk and have redone my goals on my calendar, printed out the 100 days thing someone here has posted to keep in my handbag as motivation on the train when BK calls out to me on the way home and have now just got to apologise to the person on here who mentioned sitting opposite a large girl on the train last week eating her body weight (considerable that it might have been) in junk food, whilst trying to resist her own hunger pangs - my god, that could have been me you were sat across from if it was last Monday night from Kings Cross so I apologise now and promise it will not happen again!

Rightio, loo break then back to work via the water bottles, where another 1.5l awaits collection for afternoon consumption!

Headache is slowly creeping up on me - must ditch the caffine now and drink more water.........at least tummy not rumbling yet!

too much coffee, not enough water, one shake and no tea (boo!) - girl in the office has just got herself a lovely smelling baked pot for lunch..........so, have used this opportunity to avoid moving from behind my desk and have redone my goals on my calendar, printed out the 100 days thing someone here has posted to keep in my handbag as motivation on the train when BK calls out to me on the way home and have now just got to apologise to the person on here who mentioned sitting opposite a large girl on the train last week eating her body weight (considerable that it might have been) in junk food, whilst trying to resist her own hunger pangs - my god, that could have been me you were sat across from if it was last Monday night from Kings Cross so I apologise now and promise it will not happen again!

Rightio, loo break then back to work via the water bottles, where another 1.5l awaits collection for afternoon consumption!

Headache is slowly creeping up on me - must ditch the caffine now and drink more water.........at least tummy not rumbling yet!

mmmmmmmm baked potato *dribble*

Well, Day 1 of 100% properly almost done - good thing about being busy at work is that by the time I get home am too knackered to eat. Bad thing about it is second shake only just finished and am likely to be asleep long before I can manage number 3!

Headache is threatening to come on in a full blown manner but so far has kept at the niggling edge, IYSWIM. Mug of bullion ready and waiting - think I managed only 3 litres of water today which is a bit naughty but did have 4 big cups of black coffee. No tea.......I am missing my milky cuppa!

Half day in the office tomorrow as little squdgy gets her 12/13month jabs.......might have to go for a nice walk in the afternoon to avoid the friidge and the rest of the choc cake left over from Fathers Day yesterday.......

Am rather excited about weigh in on Friday already - how sad is that! I need to loose 4lbs (I think) to get back to my lowest Exante weight (or is it just 2lbs....not sure!). Anyways, any loss is a good one! So if I haven't lost 10lbs come Friday I will be seriously peed off! LOL

Have a lovely evening. Catch up tomorrow.

Day 2 has commenced

Got on scales and looked back at lowest weight last month so......bad news am afraid, yes, I do indeed have 4lbs to go to get back to previous lowest weight and my ticker and signature info was all wrong (and they were different to each other anyway- oops!) so everything is brought up to date now and back on track. I am currently 163lbs and have 30lbs to go to target......10 weeks should do it nicely I think!

Slept like a log last night, very weird dreams but not food related for a change!

Have a wonderful day everyone.

it has been a very long day - I was about ready for my bed 4 hours ago! Knew I should have had a quick nap when squidge went down for hers earlier!

Was on the train at lunch time coming back home - was even worse than the evening journey with all the delsh smells!

Happily I have resisted all day, although did just open the cover to the choc cake and had a sniff! Can't believe how much is still left - goes to show really how much of that would have been gone if I could have eaten it these last two days! Must put a note to hubby tomorrow to get shot of it either in the bin or to take it all to work for his team tomorrow!

On last shake today - vanilla, hot, very yummy and although it is only 7.30ish, am about to head off to bed - squidgy seems to have settled, so am also off to land of nod too!

Hope everyone else has had a good day.

Back