Sammeh's Diary

am here - another Monday, another restart! I just do not seem capable of making it past Friday night at the moment! Keep coming up with excuses - friday before last it was a celebration that proceeded to last all weekend, this friday was to relax after having had really stressful week at work and row with hubby on Thursday so he cooked me nice dinner on Fri and Sat nights to make it up to me!

but now have my Mother on the case! Told her again this morning I am restarting (again!) and she is to keep me on the straight and narrow. Husband has been told he is not bringing any more cake into the house - if he wants it, he eats it at work! I am not allowed to eat ever again and he can be a complete control freak now as no more food is to pass these lips for 6 weeks!

not weighed for a couple of weeks as far too scared! trousers are tight, feel like crap cos feel so bad. I am really good during the week and then ruin it all over a two day period!

but, enough is enough, work has quietened down a little bit, boss is still being a tool but I have a new job to look forward to and therefore a realistic deadline for getting down to a size 10/12.

so there we have it again! I might just have to sit upstairs on the computer on friday night to stop me venturing into the kitchen!

some meanie in the office is eating a baked spud - it smells divine! I want one! :cry::cry::cry::sigh:

Sammeh said:
some meanie in the office is eating a baked spud - it smells divine! I want one! :cry::cry::cry::sigh:

Hope you managed to get through tattie gate :D xx

I did!! :D
But then the restaurant downstairs started cooking garlic...............it really does not help working above and next door to two very lovely smelling restaurants in the summer when everyone in the office insists on opening the windows to let the air and lovely aromas waft in! :sigh:

This is it, I have a Spa Day at risk!

Well, hubby and I had a long chat at the weekend and we both agreed that we egg each other on far too much in terms of allowing ourselves our little treat weekends. So, if I can stay on diet on track with no more cheats until goal I get a Spa Day pass!

If hubby stays on track on his diet with no treats or wobbles, he gets the new leather jacket he has been after for months..........we are just going to save up all our treat money for this instead!

If I cheat he gets his jacket by default - there is no way I am paying for that so no cheating from me from now on!

So, reweighed this morning - ouch, that hurt A LOT! :break_diet:

Back on track and refocussing today - I know I say this every Monday but this time I mean it! Feel free to doubt me until I sail through next weekend - I know my hubby is hoping I will crack then!!! LOL

This is it, I have a Spa Day at risk!

Well, day 3 and going well. slight headache but am guzzling water like it is going out of fashion.

cut out milk in tea entirely this time as think that affected K for me. or am I just using tha as an excuse....

no sneaky weigh ins yet - going to try to get through to Monday without any as if I weigh in Friday and am disappointed I know I will use that as an excuse to eat at the weekend.

the spa day will be mine!!!!

sadly my desk calendar is reminding me that if I had stayed on track and on target, come friday I would only have 13lbs to goal....well, you live and learn I guess.

hope everyone is doing ok.

S

I'm happy to challenge you - if you reach your target for end of September (whatever that might be) you can come with me on my Spa trip! If you fail, you can buy my husband his coat!!! I sure as hell don't want to!

Day 3 done as off to bed with a coke and a book in a sec. Absolute horror of a mood by the time I got off the train this evening though, even said to my Dad his left arm was looking mighty appetising and no one was capable of driving properly all the way from the station home - put it down to hunger bad mood but had a good old rant at all the other drivers! Anyways, mood now passed and no cheats for me. Woohooo! Day 4 tomorrow - now the only question is to sneaky peak in the morning or not to sneaky peak.......

Indeedy I am!! Day 5 would you believe!!! I think I might just have cracked it this time and finally got my head back into the game!

I think the cutting out milk entirely in my tea has done the trick as not suffered at all this time with continuous hunger so think I might have slipped into K quite quickly and relatively painlessly! :D:D

Feeling positive today - just my friday night to get through - if I can do that then I think that I will be ok on this until the end now!!! Fingers crossed anyways!

Feeling full of energy at the moment as well and bloated tummy looks like it has deflated! Unfortunately not deflated entirely but enough for me to notice a difference anyway.

How you going hun?

:feedtroll:

Hey! Sounds good, well done Sam :) I can't cut out milk in tea, will try to eventually though.
Kids bathed and house tidied a bit, feel a bit bored.

spoke too soon, girl I share office with just brought in a cheese and ham croissant.........OMG ...............please let me have just a little nibble.....................

Nope but instead have spent the last hour doing myself a new calendar to input weigh ins etc as couldn't find the table someone else drew and posted.

It is all lovely pink, purple and blue and is for 12 weeks. Hopefully that will do it - now just to wish the next 11 and a bit weeks away til I get to goal!!! LOL

You wouldn't think I am at work! LOL Good job am not that busy at the moment, but am going to have to do something soon to earn my keep!

I got through Friday night!!!! Lots of challenges mind.....

Got up to get my coat to leave work yesterday and it was like I could feel all my resolve just floating away and I was like, woohooo, its Friday, time to go home and celebrate!!!! :party0016:

Got on the train. Nasty pasty of a man sits opposite me with a HUGE BK, all the trimmings etc and then proceeds to plough his way through it for the next 40 mins, taking extreme care to put it down right in front of me in between bites for a breather........I swear if he had pulled out a glass and poured himself a nice cold glass of vino there would have been violence then and there......... :whoopass:

Safely off the train an hour later, phew.....get Dad to stop at shop on way home, pick up bottle of Coke Z (think I deserve a big glass at this point)....have to pick him up chocolate as well, its ok, I can do that, not a problem.......get home

well, hubby is stood there cooking the usual Friday night dinner of lushness - absolute b@st@rd! :banghead: we are both on diets!!!! LOL so then notice he also has a glass of wine.....double b@[email protected] myself a glass of coke and disappear off to do laundry. :party0027:

Actually managed to sit with him whilst he ate (I didn't touch a thing - smug me!!) and after I even did the dishes and sorted out his left overs (looks like he cooked enough for me in case I crumbled!):angel09:

That Spa Day will be mine!!!!

So, its Day 6 today! Oh my goodness, I actually made it to the weekend with no slips!!!!!

:banana dancer:

Wow you did it! That must have taken some resolve but it's done, so proud of you! :D

Back