Sammeh's Diary

Sammeh said:
gotta disagree Carly, I absolutely adore BK!!!!

However, Kings Cross safely navigated and am home - bibsie safely tucked up in bed, dogs winging in kitchen - got to wait for squidge to properly fall asleep before bring them upstairs - can't cope with two overactive dogs and a non-sleepy child!

so, Day 4 ending on a 100% TS note, woohooooo! Bring on Day 5!

Lol shhhhh I'd kill for one right now but the official line is bleughhh horrid fat laiden grossness ;)

Yeeeh for resisting BK :D xx

Day 5 - Whoooottttt

Just stepped on scales as Friday is the family weigh in day and blimey, so much for the increase in weight I saw on Wednesday - the fat fairy must have come last night!!!! Roll on Monday!

Sammeh said:
Day 5 - Whoooottttt

Just stepped on scales as Friday is the family weigh in day and blimey, so much for the increase in weight I saw on Wednesday - the fat fairy must have come last night!!!! Roll on Monday!

Du wanna send her my way now then? ;) xx

nah, am being selfish and keeping her until Monday! :p

She is marvellous though!!!! ;)

Sammeh said:
nah, am being selfish and keeping her until Monday! :p

She is marvellous though!!!! ;)

Thanks MATE ;) hehe

Can't wait till Monday to hear how it's gone :D xx

Great loss :D xx

goodness me, am suffering from minmins withdrawal! haven't disappeared off the face of the planet again just yet, just really really really bust at work! Even to the extent that yesterday got home at 9 and realised I hadn't had even a single shake - this busy lark must be good for diets if nothing else - caffine consumption is however through the roof!

Also on a positive note, I haven't had a sneaky mid week weigh in yet! Leaving that for the morning!

Will try to pop on later for proper catch up with you all - hope you are all having a good week!

Love S
xx

PS Gosh, do I need a strong G&T round about now!!!!

Get you missy. Sounds like you are doing amazingly well. Well done indeed. 4lb loss is fantastic. Make sure you space out those shakes babe as you need all 3 replacements to keep yourself in tip top shape. Oh yeah and if you still have hold of the fat fairies wings- please send her my way after she has stopped by at Clair lol. Big hugs xxxx

well, it all went a bit Pete Tong last night! ate a lovely meal with my hubby and drank farrrrrrr too much wine - but it was all in a good cause! I got the job!!! Finally, after 2 months of interviews and stress!!!!

woohooo, muchos celebrations last night and feeling like poop this morning! indigestion is about the worst thing ever!

lovely huge mug of milky tea this morning though! guess will just start back tomorrow........

have a wonderful weekend all, I know I am!

Yeh for the job that's defo something worth celebrating :D xx

morning Hun - I am here but very much larger than I was this time last week!!! LOL

I can't even begin to write down how much of a weekend off the diet I ended up having - suffice to say the trousers I wore last monday are significantly tighter!!!

Ah well, back to it today with a vengence - I need to fit into all of my old suits for when I start the new job! Blooming ravenous though - guess I stretched the old tum out a fair old bit!

Fantastic weekend mind!

How you girls getting on?

Love S
xx

Hey sammeh how you doing hunny? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back