Sammeh's Diary

Sammeh said:
and its home time - yay!!!!!!! What a long and horrible day this has been - hopefully my mood will get better on the journey home!

Might even treat myself to a bottle of Coke Zero when I get to Kings x!!!

Good hope the evening is better

Aw Hun, we all have days we feel like this.
Go on really push the boat out and grab a coke zero ;) xx

Clair-G said:
Aw Hun, we all have days we feel like this.
Go on really push the boat out and grab a coke zero ;) xx

Oh and are we getting to see these pics? xx

Well, what a difference a good nights sleep can make - feel like a whole new person today! Was in bed and asleep by 8.30 last night and out for the count until alarm went of at 6am! Absolutely starving and still a way to go I think until I settle properly back into the whole TS thing - maybe by the weekend I will be back where I was before my whole April month of stopping and starting happened!

But no more of that! Hubby and I have our 27 day challenge of absolutely no cheating and no AAM or any other excuses (days chosen simply cos thats how many days packs I had in the cupboard!) - so, 2 days down, 25 to go!!!

Weigh in tomorrow after the massive 4 day binge of this week - not going to be pretty but at least I am doing something to rectify the gain!

Have a wonderful Thursday peeps.

S

That's a brilliant plan! Nothing like a challenge to keep you going hun. Yay back on track today. We can do this, we are strong!

Woohooo, half way through day 3 and feeling gooooooood!!!!

Blooming hungry still and a headache beginning to niggle a bit round the edges but bar down (forgot my shake this morning - have to have that with my soup tonight) and bottle of Coke Zero waiting in the wings as this afternoons little treat!

Job I left yesterday as couldn't concentrate on it is slowly being completed - should be done in next couple of hours (well, as long as I stop popping in on here!) and then will be on the home stretch to the end of the day!

Today, I do not feel like curling up into a ball and crying, which is also a positive move in the right direction! Hubby was brilliant last night when I got home - I sent him an email mid afternoon telling him how bad I was feeling and how unhappy I was with myself yada yada yada and when I got in from work last night, he met me at the door with bibsie in her "Mummy's Little Princess" PJ's and we all had a big family cuddle on the doorstep! Times like that just reconfirm why I married him - he can be so lovely and wonderful at times!!!

Well, on that note I had better crack on and get some work done - trying to keep up with eveyone's diaries on here is like a full time job!!!! LOL

Have a cracking afternoon everyone!

Woohooo, half way through day 3 and feeling gooooooood!!!!

Blooming hungry still and a headache beginning to niggle a bit round the edges but bar down (forgot my shake this morning - have to have that with my soup tonight) and bottle of Coke Zero waiting in the wings as this afternoons little treat!

Job I left yesterday as couldn't concentrate on it is slowly being completed - should be done in next couple of hours (well, as long as I stop popping in on here!) and then will be on the home stretch to the end of the day!

Today, I do not feel like curling up into a ball and crying, which is also a positive move in the right direction! Hubby was brilliant last night when I got home - I sent him an email mid afternoon telling him how bad I was feeling and how unhappy I was with myself yada yada yada and when I got in from work last night, he met me at the door with bibsie in her "Mummy's Little Princess" PJ's and we all had a big family cuddle on the doorstep! Times like that just reconfirm why I married him - he can be so lovely and wonderful at times!!!

Well, on that note I had better crack on and get some work done - trying to keep up with eveyone's diaries on here is like a full time job!!!! LOL

Have a cracking afternoon everyone!

What a lovely man! Got yourself a keeper there!!
Glad today is better :)

What a lovely man! Got yourself a keeper there!!
Glad today is better :)

I have indeedy - but catch me on another day and it probably be a different story!!!

OMG - the girl I share an office with has just opened a bag of C&O crisps....my fav! Thats it, I am off home now - good job I leave early on a Thursday - this is torture!

Crisps are evil ;) xx

Safely navigated passed the nasty pasty crisps - evil little blighters joined forces with Craig but I overcame!!!! LOL

Soup and shake since getting home all in the space of 3 hours - feeling v bloated and full (first time have not felt hungry for days!).

So, Day 3 done and dusted as am off to bed now to read my book for 20 mins! Weigh in Friday tomorrow, fingers crossed the scales go easy on me and the increase in weight is not too high (sorry team 2 team mates for the weekly weigh in - I shall be the member giving us an x lb disadvantage at weigh in this week!

Have a lovely sleep everyone and will be back in the morning with the news, good bad or indifferent!

S
xx

Day 4 - whooppeeeeeee

Weigh in Friday

Well, amazingly I have shifted all 4lbs gain from the last weeks naughtiness so am staying the same this week at 164lbs.

Now for the downward trend to recommence from today!! Back to where I was last Friday, by next Friday I will be minus once again!

Heres to a wonderful Friday for you all! Stay strong and keep it going.

Just realised, I am now back at work full time (well, have been since 1st May, but bless Bank Holidays and then holidays as this Monday will be the first Monday actually back in work) - which means this will be my first 2 day weekend in 13 months..........:cry:............booooooooo

And to top it all off, just realised Hubby has organised for us to go and visit Uncle B and Great Grandma this weekend for lunch on Sunday - which means I get the pleasure of spending 7 hours in the car (driving there and back) with a couple of hours interval in between where I get to watch everyone else eat!!!

So really, I am down to only a 1 day weekend when you look at it!!! Crap.......
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Nope - no salad - I am determined I shall stay TS for the full 27 day challenge! Only 23.5 days left to go on that!

Hubby and I sat with a calendar last night and worked out that the challenge ends on Sunday 5 June so we have "made a date" to have a nice 3 course meal together on Saturday 11 June as he says he misses eating in company (well, Georgie is company eating her dinner with him but she generally spreads it all over him, the chairs and the floor so its not the same as eating with me - except if I've had too much wine, then he says its exactly like eating with me!!! LOL)

So excited - I am going on a date with my husband in a month!!!!! LOL Venue will be the sofa in front of a film though!

Day 5 - well, poor wee bibsie is teething so she pretty much went straight to bed once I got home last night (and is still sleeping away now!!) so, instead of worrying about how to cope with a full Fri evening with no wine etc, I actually did the housework!!!

OMG - I have woken on a Sat morning for the first time in a long time with nothing other than two more loads of laundry to do and a very clean house! Even the weekly food shop has been done (courtesy of DH)! So, Friday night was no problems in terms of wanting food (never even got my soup in last night as forgot about it til 10pm) but what of today....hmmm, guess might have to tackle the garden to fill this day then!

Not hungry when I woke this morning which is a first all week so things are looking up - oh and a sneaky peaky this morning and another pound down since yesterday!

Heres to a wonderful start to a weekend! Have a good one everybody!

Sam
xx

Back