Sammeh's Diary

hello - I am ok. Hectic weekend overall with organising party, having party, cleaning up after party and there is still one warm body in the front room to be woken up and deposited on a train back to Leeds in an hour!

Had an amazing day yesterday - will post some pics on FB later CG - I even fitted into my SIZE 14 dress for the party and it did not cling to me in any way (well, woohoooo for fat pants too I guess!).

Will ask on general forum somewhere but if anyone is reading this, why can't we have milk in tea? I had lots of cups of tea yesterday (all with some milk in) and have realised just how much I miss drinking - had weaned myself off coffee before this diet. I want my tea back!!!

Anyway, got to go deliver a morning wake up call - will pop back on later to catch up properly with everyone.

Sam

Hey glad you had a good weekend, and more importantly lil bubba had a great party :)
I have milk in tea and coffee. I don't think it affects my losses.
Omg size 14! You skinny thing! Can't wait too see pics :) well done honey (hugs).

absolutely gutted - just looked through all of the pics from yesterday - there isn't a single one of me and Georgie (except for one where all you can see is my back). Even my best friend checked her camera before she left this morning and she has one of me but no Georgie in sight.

DH says there is about 40 mins of video cam footage of her opening pressies - hopefully we can take some stills from that!

Well, it is 8.30am, Georgie is at the CM's, DH has gone to work, Nicole is on a train whizzing back to Leeds, doggies are fed and asleep and laundry is in. House is clean and tidy after yesterday (save for balloons, cards and G's prezzies still cluttering the sitting room, but will leave those for her to extend the day a bit this week). Nothing to do except make a cuppa, feet up on the sofa and watch some girly trash on the TV recorded over the weekend then maybe a bit of Biggest Looser USA.

Can't remember the last time I had a day completely to myself!

Phew, my Mum found some pics of me with G, so at least when she gets older she will have evidence I was actually at her party! :D

What a truth pictures tell us though, eh! I thought I was the bees knees being able to get into my dress as planned but blimey, those arms need to be put away/covered up and there is still a long way to go to get to a skinny (well, healthy at least) Sam! How was that for a wake up call when I saw them this morning! Seeing fat photos is almost as much of an inspiration to keep going as seeing a good weight loss! Here was me thinking I was almost at the end of my journey when my ticker is much more accurate than my brain, I am indeed only half way there - there is still some work to be done!

So, counted my packs (dont know why!)and I have 27 days worth. No more parties or family events or anything else to waylay me. Mum will check how many days she has left to give me and this is it now.

Am not going to be properly TS as I have decided to have a cup of tea with skimmed milk in it as a treat each evening for getting through the day but hopefully that will not make too much of a difference - if I find it stops me from being in K then I will cut it out again.

Not weighed since Friday so this is a new one for me as trying to go the whole week with no sneaky peak.......3 weeks left of May and 14lbs to go to next goal, I can and will do this!

oh, and I almost forgot, it's Supersize vs Superskinny followed by the final of Biggest Looser USA tonight - wow - top TV night and hubby is at college so will just be me and baby G snuggling on the sofa!!!!!

Hurry up work day, please be finished already!

Sammeh said:
oh, and I almost forgot, it's Supersize vs Superskinny followed by the final of Biggest Looser USA tonight - wow - top TV night and hubby is at college so will just be me and baby G snuggling on the sofa!!!!!

Hurry up work day, please be finished already!

Ooh thank you for the info, will enjoy watching those! :) need some extra inspiration!
You can do it hun, I got it into my head that I hadn't really gained that much and for a year I've been kidding myself, then you see pictures and bam! Reality hits!!

Hugs, you're going to do this, with me! X

Hey Hun did you have a party this week too? We had a party on Saturday for my lol boy and I ate sooo much lol!!

Wish I could have fit in a size 14 for it! I bet you looked lovely :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Hun did you have a party this week too? We had a party on Saturday for my lol boy and I ate sooo much lol!!

Wish I could have fit in a size 14 for it! I bet you looked lovely :) xx

Thanks - I didn't think I ate that much but looking back I think I was nibbling each time I passed the food - luckily it wasn't too much as I was constantly running round. The problem was the cakes!!!!! (oh, and the pizza after the party!!!) Hope your party was a great as ours was! G fell asleep around 6pm Sunday night and apart from a bottle at 2am (most of which was drunk whilst asleep I suspect!) she slept through until 7am on Monday!!!

I thought I looked ok before I saw the pics but really I still look fat with huge wobbly arms and chunky midriff - but am not going to get upset about it - I certainly looked amazing compared to how I looked at Christmas! I am going to focus on finishing this journey so that I never have to feel the horror of reality next time we have pictures - I want to be pleased and not ashamed of showing them to people.

What did strike me is how fearful all the girls in my family are of getting their picture taken - we are all very much overweight. I realised yesterday that I don't have many pics of me and my mum (or even me, my mum and my sisters all together) and I don't want that for Georgie! I will never get these years back and that is just not what I want to be anymore IFSWIM.

It has really refocussed my brain again. I refuse to be fat any more! :D

I'm the same, I have like no pics of me and my babies - I don't even think I have the 'holding baby just after the birth' pic like so many people do :( now I'm starting to lose weight I'm trying to get loads of pics with them as I really regret not doing it before :( xx

So exciting to hear you got into the dress and had a great time at the party, and glad there's a pic of you and G too!

I love the pics I have of me with my little girl... but they have also helped to spur me on to keep losing the weight!

Had my cup of tea last night whilst watching BL USA - it was worth staying TS all day just for that wee treat! It might be the way forward for me just now.

Have a good morning everyone!

thought for the morning - why can't we loose a pound for every hour on this diet, would be much more beneficial and would make me a darn sight happier!!!

I have just subjected myself to a raspberry tea - surely that is worth a loss of at least a pound, surely! Who invented this vile stuff anyways?!!

bummer - just made another raspberry drink - thought would give it another go as can't stand coffee at the moment and out of boredom actually looked at the packet - it is actually a lemon and raspberry drink - Raspberry Spark my big wobbly butt!!!! Talk about false advertising - it should be called Lemon and Raspberry Spark!!! Looked it up online and yep, right there in the ingredients is Citric Acid!!!! :cry:

So back to the water for me then! Hopefully the three large cups of this I have had in the last couple of days won't be too bad!!! LOL Wouldn't be so bad except I really didn't enjoy drinking it and tried to persevere simply cos it was that water or coffee!!!

Really don't know where my head is at today - just cannot seem to knuckle down at work and have the concentration levels of a gnat! Feel like I could burst into tears at any moment (which is so unlike me!) and just want to curl up somewhere on my own with a big fluffy duvet! I just want today to be over - maybe I am just tired as I stayed up last night to watch BL USA so was in bed 2 hours after my normal bed time !!! maybe I am just in a foul mood!!!

4.5 hours still to go in the office and still have the same job on my desk that I was supposed to have started 3 hours ago....ho hum

well, guess I had actually get on and do something vaguely productive at work today!

Stay strong girlies and gents!

Hugs you're doing well, keep going babe. Does citric acid knock you out of K? I have diet coke but scared to have any.

Aww it's awful being sleep deprived and being on this diet. Few more hours? Home soon and more water lol.

Just one day. You can do it!

Thanks Cg

yeah, citric acid is a bad bad thing!!!

Well, nothing else for it - put that boring file to one side, will leave it until tomorrow when I might have more of an interest in reading it and start on something different instead! 2 litres down......strawberry shake and bar already consumed so aside from water, nothing else til I get home at 7.30 tonight.......maybe a coffee round about now wouldn't be so bad after all!!!

and its home time - yay!!!!!!! What a long and horrible day this has been - hopefully my mood will get better on the journey home!

Might even treat myself to a bottle of Coke Zero when I get to Kings x!!!

Back