Sammeh's Diary

Can I just say, holy hell, how expensive is tuna steak?!!! Was £7 per steak and on basis we were having people over for dinner, decided to go with salmon otherwise would have cost me a fortune feeding everyone!!!:p

But on the plus side, did extra roasted rosemary new potatoes for everyone else and also got a lemon tart and uber posh double cream and yep, I was such a martyr (?) I stuck to the salmon and green beans and tomatos, can of dr pepper zero and two pints of sparkling water - absolutley loved the meal and was really full - didn't bother me afterwards when they all kept on eating pudding -:D:D:D I did save my vanilla shake and was supposed to have this hot with cinimon but was so full I left it - very naughty I know! ;)

Feeling quite proud did not succumb to the wine, beer, port and cheese as well - go me!!!! Well, to be honest, hubby was keeping me in check as well!

So, day 1 of AAM week gone, dinner party a success without any binging or alcohol - am definately feeling more positive about this week now!

:talk017::dancing_snowman::talk017:

yay well done on your 4lb loss im chasing that for tomms wi lol .

wow aam week must be heaven.. i need to start thinking about that too..

doing ab fab you know keep it up chick x x

Thanks Precious.

Yesterday was a very long day - it was like being back in the first week again, counting the hours down until I could eat my dinner and actually had a rumbly tummy (hungry rumbly, not just water logged sloshing around rumbly) for the first time since week 1. Succumbed to dinner at 3pm as just couldn't hold out any longer, even though I had had a soup and bar already - don't normally need my third pack til 7/8pm! Not sure if the food kicked me out of ketosis...hmmmm, guess will just have to see how today goes.

At least I haven't woken up hungry this morning like I did yesterday. I am hoping it was just a blip!

Sneaky weigh in this morning - gone down a few ounces (less than a pound as not registered anything more than "you have lost a little bit of weight"!!!!) so at least it is still going down.

Onto the stuffed aubergine recipe for today - husband is really looking forward to getting in from work with his dinner ready and waiting for him for the first time in a while! Lets just see how he feels after he has tasted it LOL!!

Anyways, housework to be done etc, so catch up with all you lovelies later - have a good day everyone!

Sam

Well, stuffed aubergine was a bit of a wash out as somehow I lost my mind and got the proportions all wrong - safe to say I ended up having to have it two days running - also put the mega hot hot hot curry powder in it - mixed the curry powder pots up - oops - so to be honest, couldn't really taste much of anything!

Sesame chicken salad last night - OMG - I can highly recommend this for anyone doing AAM week - it was the best chicken salad I have ever eaten! Will have that again as my last AAM week meal on Friday night!

Out for lunch with the girls today - bless my secretary, she only went ahead and phoned the pub we are going to to check the ingredients in their chicken and chorizo salad and to ask if they would do it without the chorizo and with the dressing on the side - wonderful girl, totally love her for doing that for me - she only told me afterwards once she had booked the table as well that she had double checked with them that there was something on the menu that I could safely have! :fyi:

So, AAM week is drawing to a close........

Well, last night was a true case of being incredibly lazy winning out over my craving for pizza! Good job I couldn't be ar@ed to move from the sofa to find the phone otherwise I would have been in big trouble!!! Hubby came back from college last night and said he too had also been craving a pizza all evening LOL

So there we have it, being a lazy bum does have benefits afterall - I might be a couch potato but at least I didn't eat!!!! :D

Last meal tonight - going to have the chicken salad again but in a bizarre way, I am also looking forward to tomorrow and getting back to the old routine of shake bar and soup! I am not only a couch potato but also a freak it would seem!!! :p

5 weeks to go to Georgies birthday and 14lbs to loose - weigh in tomorrow - am hoping for maybe 1 or 2lb loss, that would be rather lovely but I am feeling bloated and there is no difference in my clothes fitting this week so that might be going some! If I have put on I will be crushed though as I have found this week more difficult overall than the first week - if there is no food there is no temptation and its not an option, but was soooo in the mood for a glass of wine with lunch yesterday, good job my secretary kept me in check! She has better will power on my behalf than I have myself it would seem! :p

Hey ho, its Friday afternoon, only 4 hours 45 mins left til home time!

Have a great afternoon ladies and hopefully we will have some lovely weightloss results tomorrow!

Sam

:talk017::talk017::talk017:

So, that was AAM week done and dusted and virtually no treats (was just exceptionally generous with the chicken last night!)

Lost 2lbs so all good.

Daughter sat on lap eating toast - smells divine but funilly enough got my motivation back and not interested in pinching any of it - first goal is only 12lbs away - going to dig out my dress for her party and hang it up to keep me on track - also thinking that the maternity trousers must go this week, no more messing - so will be diggng out the bags of my old clothes and seeing what now fits. It will be like getting a whole new wardrobe!!!

:talk017::talk017::talk017:

You did really well, I'm worried that once I start eating I won't be able to stop :)

I have to admit that the AAM week was hard - the fridge was more of a temptation just because I knew there was food in there that I could eat - took a lot of will power (and husband control! ;) ) to not binge as the week went on - it did get harder each day but I am so proud of myself for sticking to it! :D I think the whole food list and menu really helped so my food was planned out so there was no leeway to deviate from what I was allowed that day, if you see what I mean!

Anyway, went through the bags of clothes at the bottom of the wardrobe on Saturday and I am now very much successfully back in non-maternity clothes!!! Woohoooo!!! :bliss:

So, size 16s out, washed and hung up raring to go! There are even a couple of size 14 skirts in the mix!!!

Tried on the dress for little ones birthday - what can I say....it goes on, it zips up and yes, you really can see what I ate for breakfast (or not as the case actually is) it is that tight!!! :8855::ashamed0005: There is definate potential for the seems to split wide open, so, another few pounds or so and I am still hopeful I will be wearing it come May!

Well, must get on and actually do some work this morning - have a great day everyone and keep it going - it is sooo worth it!!!!

It's a great feeling chucking those maternity clothes! My twins are almost 3 and only managed to chuck em a few weeks ago lol.
Well done! :)

It's Wednesday, the sun is shining and only 2 and a bit weeks til I have a holiday from work (not going anywhere, just using it up before new holiday year starts in May!) and 4 and a half weeks til first goal date!

Found out that someone I know who was going to do Exante has decided it is not for her and so is giving me her packs - 3 weeks worth - for free - Bonus!! So I guess that means that I will be on the Exante diet for at least another 8 or 9 weeks now until my stock has all gone......good news in a way and scarey in another as I had fixed in my mind that I might get to goal 4 times faster than that - reality check sucks! but hopefully by the time I use up all the packs now I will be down at least another 2 stone and will be on the final push to goal!

But goodness me, when I put it like that I will have been on this diet for 15 weeks at that point - never in a zillion years did I ever think I could go that long with no food - guess will just have to keep taking it one week at a time and hopefully the weeks will just get ticked off quickly!

That said, I am already half way through week 6 so almost half way there already....feels better when I break it down into smaller time frames for some reason. In one weeks time I shall be half way through this diet (or at least my supply) and then I guess I can make the decision as to how to take it from there. Will leave that decision until later I think!

Anyhow, just now rambling away whilst I get used to sorting out timing in my head - have to face the fact that I will not be a contender to follow in Kate Moss' shoes just yet!!!

It's Friday once again!!!! :happy036:

Made a big mistake last night - had a meal out with clients at lunch time yesterday so didn't have my morning shake and was too full in the afternoon (we were out til gone 2.30pm!) so missed it again before leaving work. Hubby was at college last night so had the little one all evening and was running around like a loon - drank loads of coke as it was so hot but again forgot to have any packs so it wasn't until I was getting into bed at 10pm last night that I realised I had had nothing all day except for the chicken salad at lunch time (and it wasn't even that nice!). :sigh:

Anyways, thought it was a bit late to start drinking shakes so just went to bed. Not sure if my body was actually protesting or if paranoia set in but couldn't sleep properly, every time I dozed off I started dreaming of my body eating my organs and of other bizzarre and gruesome stuff :eek: !! By 3am I gave up and went and got a bar which I ate in bed - slept like a log then til alarm went off at 6am!

Moral of this story - have your packs (it's not like I don't preach to anyone who will listen that you must consume all 3 each day to remain healthy etc - and I had in fact been telling my friend on the phone last night that as I was getting all vit and nutrients guaranteed, I was propbably healthier than her........) Oopsie! :D

So, will be def having all 3 today!!!!

Have a wodnerfaul day everone - it is almost the weekend!!!!!!!!

Complete and utter blow out last night and boy did I enjoy it!!!!! Had a curry with the hubby followed by port and cheese - feel like someone has shat on me from great height this morning mind but had great time last night! :D

6 weeks of no cheating followed by the biggest cheat night ever - and not even that I intended it - the cheats just kept happening......feel soooooo much better mentally for it - back to reality today though, hangover be gone, water consumption must begin........but wow - I was normal again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damage control taken - i have still lost 3lbs this last week, but dread to think what is going to now sit on my butt til next weigh day - had to happen I guess!

I feel like poo but am so ready to get back on this diet again!!!! I will get into that dress for the party, I will get into that dress for the party.............

Hey your post made me laugh! Totally feel the same and I've had more cheats than your good days lol.
It'll prob be water/food weight that'll go this week dw. Just right back on, think of yesterday as a dream! Lol. Least you enjoyed it :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I only wish last night was a dream - unfortunately my head says otherwise!LOL can't drink like I used to - tried, but failed!!!!!
want to go back to bed, but I told my Dad yesterday to bring the lawnmower over so we could do the garden - double shitee-y poos, now got to pretend no hangover from hell and do gardening with Dad......maybe the diet thing is the way for life, at least I have not felt like this for at least 6 weeks!!!! Did I really used to feel like this every weekend - soooooo not worth it! Really happy hubby was on baby duty last night and she seems to be having a monster lie in this morning....on the plus side - just had my first ever slice of toast for 6 weeks - how lush was that!.....diet will start shortly............

Oh I'm so envious - curry, toast, even the chicken salad sounds good. Weekends are really bad, I sort of feel I deserve a blow out. I'm glad you enjoyed it, if you are going to fall off the wagon temporarily you might as well do it in style :)

Well back on the diet this morning properly - TS all the way to G's birthday and then probably for another 6 or so weeks after that, hopefully will be then only a stone from goal!

Here's to K kicking in by lunchtime LOL!

Day 1 of TS done and dusted - not as bad as I thought it would be but hate all of those neighbours who fired up their BBQ's starting lunch time!
Day 2 of TS begun about 2.5 hours ago - one coffee down, about to crack open the sparkling water and if the sun decides to make an appearance, may even take the bibsie for a long walk followed by a picnic lunch for her!

Have a good day everyone.

nice walk in the sun with my sis, her 3 kids, my little one and the two dogs - far too much fresh air - am now cream crackered! Kids picnic looked lovely, or else am just wishful thinking to eat anything at the moment!

Going to have a shake and some water now - hopefully tide me over til my soup for dinner later this evening.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Hi Sammeh

You did a week better than me I did just under 5 weeks then gave in to the cheese sandwich and wine blow out :)
Hope your weight loss isn't too affected, you've done so well so far your losses are great, you'll be in that dress in no time ;)

Well done for getting back on it - and yes I completely agree ready to shoot all the BBQers on my street :D

Good luck x

Back