Sammeh's Diary

would happily chop off hubby's left leg and eat it right now (couldn't possibly have my own one as a. I need it and b. its got too much fat on it - not tasty at all!!! LOL )- - have downed enough Coke to sink a battle ship and peeing for Britain with the amount of water consumed - I now officially slosh when I walk!

So, next best remedy is to go to bed, which is where I am headed now!

Have a good night all, catch you all in the morning!

Hiya Sammeh hope the hunger is less or hopefully fully gone today and you have a good day :)

Thanks Crystal - how is day 1 going for you so far? Off out for a picnic with sisters neices nephews and daughter - had a shake, got 2 litres of sparkling water to keep me on the straight and narrow - but golly those cocktail sausages smell soooo good!!!! LOL

Bonus for today - am wearing the skirt I bought the day I got engaged to my Hubby - been a long time since I could fit into it and it is a size 14 !!!!!!!:D:D:D

I am just cheesy grinning all over the place today!

Woooooo sounds awesome! And a size 14! Well done hunny that's fab xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well, managed the picnic and even fed a chocolate fairy cake to Georgie without licking my fingers!!!! Tried on the party dress again in front of my sister yesterday - her verdict is that with a nice pair of fat pants underneath (LOL) I will look amazing - awww, love you sis!!!!!!

It is definately looser than it was when I tried in on a couple of weeks ago - for a start I can breath in it without fear of ripping the seams apart - so progress is being made - 2.5 weeks to go still and another 6 pounds to target, hmmm, might have to see how am doing as supposed to be tucking into a Royal Wedding Buffet party at my Mum's and really really wanted the day off for that but might just have to put that on hold for the greater good!

Looking like it is going to be a scorcher again today - have a geat day everyone and catch up with you all in a bit!

Definitely a scorcher today, enjoy it hun and well done for resisting chocolate stuff mmmm!
Ok no more fantasising about chocolate, you have another good day, all worth it! Hugs xxx

So, no cheeky weigh in yet this week - first time have not had a sneaky peek! Normally go on a Monday and Wednesday - but managing to resist so far! :eek:

So, another scorcher down in the big city again today - fingers crossed it stays like this for the next 2 weeks - only another 2 days in the office and then I am done until beginning of May - whooppeeeeeeee!!!

So how is everyone doing today? Saw half of Biggest Looser USA last night (please dont tell me who got booted as record it normally on a Saturday!) and watched their make overs - really inspirational to see the differences - so got me to thinking - I might just go and get all my hair cut off if I get to 33lbs before 7 May so when I am in my new dress, I have new hair too!!!! Might also help me to loose an extra half a pound for the next weigh in!!! ;)

Anyways, best get on and write some holiday hand over notes!!! Have a fabulous morning everyone!

Love Sam

Wow , that's brilliant - a size 14! All your hard work is really paying off.

Happy Thursday!!!

Well, I got on the Wii this morning (couldn't last til Sat's weigh in) and it said that I was 2lbs down on my last weigh in - woohooo..................but then when I went to the graph thingy it said my weight was 11st 10lbs - ok, well on Sat weigh in I was 11st 11lbs, so surely a loss of 2lbs should have me down to 11st 9lbs - go figure!!!! :confused: Must be down to some rounding up/down thing they must do - what a bummer!!!! Maybe I will actually trip it down to 11st 10 by Saturday. Or maybe I should just go to Boots and weigh in on some properly calibrated scales for a change! ;)

Gorgeous day today - did all of my holiday notes yesterday ready to hand over files..............just one last run through everything this morning to make sure all is up to date and then hopefully slope off early around 3.30ish - should then get home by 5.15, ready for the holiday to kick off!!!! 6 hours and 42 minutes to go and counting................:party0048::party0049::party0048:

Just ordered a Cross Trainer from that well know catalogue retailer beginning with an "A"!!!! Half price - hubby said yes on the basis that next month he gets to buy himself a treat!!!!

So, delivery is next Thursday - I am going to be a lean mean cross training machine come Thursday evening (or, as is more than likely, will be in casualty with a broken ankle or something having fallen off it!!!)

Woohoooo!!!

Oopsie, didn't I say this morning I really had to knuckle down at work today so I could leave early.......does shopping on line count?!!!

Ooh, a cross trainer! I think I'd make any trainer very cross :) You must let us know how it goes.

Oopsie - am eating this weekend! Ah well, back to it on Monday and then going to have to do extra time on cross trainer to burn off this fabulous weekend!

So, restart this morning after a break since Thursday evening - oopsie! :break_diet:

Had a lovely weekend but now going to have to work extra hard for the next couple of weeks to loose any extra weight have gained through the weekend. Hoping can get back to where I was last Thurs fairly easily as I did have a lot of carbs and so water loss hopefully going to be a good one in next couple of days.....fingers crossed!

Spring cleaning the house and moving furntiure around for next two days so hopefully burn off a few calories then and have made a promise to myelf that when the cross trainer arrives on Thursday morning I must make sure that I try to burn 1000 cals each day I am not at work and maybe 500 cals on work days......will have to assess how achievable that is once I have a go on it as it has been some time and I can't remember how long I will need to go on it for such big calorie losses........ah well!

Have a good week everyone - if you made it through the weekend, HUGE RESPECT and congratulations, if like me you were a wee bit naughty(!!!) good luck with the drawing of your line and getting back to it today!

Love Sam

PS I am sooooo going to miss my nice milky cups of tea again!

Half way through Day 1 again! Choc shake and half a bar so far - completely gutted the bathroom, baby's room and our room, complete spring clean and moved furniture around for a change (plus to get behind to clean, might as well have a change)!

Now can't move in the hallway and the office is a complete tip - path to my computer and that is about it!

Airing cupboard and wardrobe to sort through next and then a few trips out to the bin, its amazing how much crap we accumulate in 6 months!

If I keep busy for the first few days of the restart, am hoping I will be well into the diet again come the weekend!

Hope you are all having a good day!

S

Hey Crystal - yeah I am fine. Not posted all week as took the week off the diet whilst on holiday but back to work today and back on it!!! Had too many social events, people staying over etc and found kept stopping and starting the diet so was going through the first couple of days, then adding a meal then restarting and wasn't really that in to it to be honest!

But, back to work today and diet is to recommence! Have Georgies birthday party on Sunday but to be honest, not going to come off the diet for that (original intention was to come off it so could share her birthday cake!).

So, back to square one but feeling really positive about it again - think the break did me good!

Cross trainer has arrived safe and sound so exercise regime also to start today which I am also surprising feeling positive about! Although if I can't walk tomorrow I may have second thoughts on that score!

Goal now is to get to the end of the month on TS and re-evaluate then whether to continue with Exante or change to the fruitarian diet for the last stone (which my Mum and Sis are doing and are finding it really easy and with the same (or more) weight loss as Exante). Anyway, that is for consideration in June - for now I shall continue with my water consumption and try to get through this week!!! LOL

Hope you are well! Must try to catch up with everyones diaries at some point this week - not had a chance to log on much last week!

S

Hey good to hear you're back. I'm on my millionth restart today lmao.
Just stay busy at the party and make everyone else finish the cake, so less temptation!
Hope the exercise goes ok, not gonna attempt it yet, not until I'm into this properly.
What's the fruitarian diet? Just fresh fruit? Anything sounds better than strawberry shakes lol!

Hugs x

Back