Sammeh's Diary

Sorry about your wobbly 24hours babe- sounds like you have done some hard decision making and you know where you wnat to be by your firends birthday. You will get there- maybe even sooner than you thought- hope so! Hope things get easier for you. Sounds like your hubbie is an absolute diamond too bless him. Take care xx (ps Tesco bars are simply lush- I've been having them daily since Exante ones ran out months ago!)

yay, that nasty little pound gain has gone this morning along with another one :happy036:- why couldn't today be official weigh in day?!!!! Ah well, bonus head start for this week I guess! ;)

All is right in Sammeh world again!

Have a great Saturday everyone!

Sammeh said:
yay, that nasty little pound gain has gone this morning along with another one :happy036:- why couldn't today be official weigh in day?!!!! Ah well, bonus head start for this week I guess! ;)

All is right in Sammeh world again!

Have a great Saturday everyone!

Yay glad the pound has come off :) great news

Aw that's great news. The scales are so mean sometimes :) xx

Ello lovely! Glad the scales are moving, you're doing fab, had a fun busy day with kids. Shattered so in bed, need some zzzzz, catch up tomorrow hun xxx

Lovely quiet and relaxing day yesterday - guess what, the bibsie took 3 steps on her own!!!!!

My lil babe is going to be a proper todder very soon......

So, got another 30 mins in on cross trainer yesterday and not suffering too much this morning - might try to increase the difficulty a notch, see how that goes today as so far have had it on the easiest setting as just wanted to make sure I could actually pace myself enough to get through 30 mins! As everyone else is seeming to be doing the 30 day shred, I am doing a 30 day 30 min cross trainer challenge, so...4/30 so far! Today will be day 5.......

Have a good Sunday peeps, catch you all later

Woooo!!!! 3 steps eh? I remember Noah taking his first steps, he looked so unusual walking around :giggle:

I've got a cross trainer, I struggle to do 5 minutes on it as it batters my knees but i keep having a bash in the hope that as i get lighter, it will be easier on my poor knees :(

Great news about baba and cross trainer :) xx

Glad to hear that pound has gone again :) And nice work getting through the wobbles and setting your plan. This diet is hard work! But you're doing really well :)

And that's really exciting about baba too, nice one :)

Morning clever skinny woman! Eeeeeee! So cute, lil bibsie walking! Must be adorable to watch :)

Hi, yeah, I'm fine. Wasn't well yesterday so went for a nap at 1, hubby woke me at 5pm!!! Back in bed again by 9pm - not sure what was wrong but feel loads better this morning!

Have a good day chick, catch up with you properly in a bit!

So, it is Monday once again.....ah well, another weekend ticked off at 100% I guess!

Hubby got me the Tesco bars yesterday - tried both kinds now (one yest and one just now) and, not sure if it is cos it is something different, but goodness me, the rasp and yog one is simply to die for - am def going to have to control the urge to eat more than 1 a day. (BTW, they are on offer ATM, 241)

Still not feeling 100% but much better than yest arvo, that is for sure and instead of turning to the usual ill comfort food (crisp sarnie a choccy bar and a glass of full fat milk (yeah, yeah, I know!) went to bed and had a bar!

Skipped doing the cross trainer yesterday but if still feeling ok when get home will do it tonight.

Otherwise, another pretty dull and boring old day for me!

Hope everyone else is having some fun! Have a great afternoon!

Hello :) yum haven't tried the bars yet, need to do a stock check on my shakes!
Pretty boring Monday then, me too, and kids a bit fluey crap!

Stay strong skinnyminnie x

LOL! Skinnyminnie - you obviously havent seen the size of me butt!!!

Did a stock check on soups this morning - only 15 left to go - woohooooo! That said, when they run out I shall probably be wanting savoury again!

Oh god it's complicated isn't it? I'm not sure I want the soups! I can't order just shakes and buy tesco bars for the next three months or do I? Lol.

Back