Sammysmiles 2nd attempt at Exante

Zara could u copy email n post as pic? Not sure how big list is. When I click on link in exante website it says error :( x

Hi TH... been trying to find the page that they sent me and cant seem to find it. I could kick myself right now as was gona have some boullion but didnt know how much we were allowed and its written on there :( will ask them to send it again and will post it on here as soon as x

Hi TH... been trying to find the page that they sent me and cant seem to find it. I could kick myself right now as was gona have some boullion but didnt know how much we were allowed and its written on there :( will ask them to send it again and will post it on here as soon as x

Awww thanks Zara :) x

Thanks Zara, I remember from last time that we were only allowed so much but couldn't remember. I tend to have a glass a day when I get really hungry.

i survived last night because I didn't do it, I'm such a wimp! I just hate working out, I used to love it but seeing how unfit I am just embarrasses me I think? I need to tighten everything some how?

I am am a qualified beautician and do body wraps which really help so I think I may get him to wrap me tonight. Every bit helps hey?

my next goal is 11st10, I hope I reach this next Monday? 3 pounds is a big ask but it would mean I would have lost a stone in a month which is good (considering all my nibbles) still 100% I know it's only Tuesday but no weekend plans should help me out.

Hi sammy...im pretty confident ul reach that goal by next monday ur doing realli well and by not having any weekend plans is a bonus!
Our goals r very similar and the fact im also a qualified beautician but never went into the industry so I have no experience just qualified and did nothing with my qualification which is a shame as its things like body wraps which come into use at times like these x

Thanks Zara, do you have a diary? I shall check it out. I worked in a salon for 18 months but my God it was an eye opener! I do mobile beauty now, I love it :)

I have been 100% today, just in the bath to distract myself from eating. Will have a glass of Coke Zero and a coffee when I get out then it's an early bed for me.

I will conquer this week!

Well done for sticking with it Sammy and don't beat yourself up about the exercise - TH is right you shouldn't try to do now what you did before as you're not at that fitness level and you're living on 600ish cals a day.

Just do what feels right and gradually that will increase -- keep going xx

Thanks Zara, do you have a diary? I shall check it out. I worked in a salon for 18 months but my God it was an eye opener! I do mobile beauty now, I love it :)

I have been 100% today, just in the bath to distract myself from eating. Will have a glass of Coke Zero and a coffee when I get out then it's an early bed for me.

I will conquer this week!

Thats the spirit !! Fingers crossed for you this week.
Dont have a diary at the mo but hope to start one v.soon
Iv had a 100% day today too after knocking myself out of ketosis at the weekend and puttin on 3 pound in just 2 days :( bringin me back up to 12 stone 4 pounds. was soo gutted! Hope to get rid of the extra gain and get into the 11s real soon... as they say onwards and downwards :)

That's the hardest thing, I keep thinking when I reach 11.7 then I'll go out for a nice meal but in reality I don't want to see the 3/4 gain the next day!

That's the hardest thing, I keep thinking when I reach 11.7 then I'll go out for a nice meal but in reality I don't want to see the 3/4 gain the next day!

I know exactly what you mean. You could still go out for a meal but you would have to stay as low carb as possible. Iv gone out for a meal before and my weight has stayed the same the nxt day. Had a steak with salad. I just have a small portion but low carb. I know it seems so restricted :(
Also iv heard wen u do start to eat carbs again the first few pounds u put on is only water weight and usualli disapears in the first few days of bein back on exante. So it wouldnt be 3 or 4 pounds worth of fat. Duno if thats true or not but it has been mentioned on here a couple of times and I keep tellin myself that to help me feel better abt this extra gain. the gain iv got now is me having a huge binge on carbs on a saturday. So iv only got myself to blame. But hope to be in the 11s by nxt week ( fingers crossed) .. hope you have a good loss this week. Keep us posted xx

We're allowed 2 x teaspoons of bouillon per day.

Thanks Thornhill Kate, I've never tried the bouillon but some say it helps with the hunger pangs.

I stayed up way too late last night (Real Housewives New Jersey anyone?) so the hunger was deafening when I went to bed. Had a glass of Coke Zero and stayed 100%

Just having a toffee and but bar along with a litre of water then I'm taking the little one swimming. Will have a vanilla and coffee shake when I get back.

I'm starting to feel excited for my weight loss again, I do hope to see 11.10 on my scales so I'll keep glugging my water.

The first time I did Exante I lost 15 pounds in a month so 11.9 would be nice.

I'll be weighing naked with all jewelley removed ha ha x

Your doing so well Sammy & that 3lb is achievable. I'm with everyone else on the excercise front, ease yourself in gtadually 7& you will soon start to get the buzz back.

Do those body wraps really work ? x

Thanks Thornhill Kate, I've never tried the bouillon but some say it helps with the hunger pangs.

I stayed up way too late last night (Real Housewives New Jersey anyone?) so the hunger was deafening when I went to bed. Had a glass of Coke Zero and stayed 100%

Just having a toffee and but bar along with a litre of water then I'm taking the little one swimming. Will have a vanilla and coffee shake when I get back.

I'm starting to feel excited for my weight loss again, I do hope to see 11.10 on my scales so I'll keep glugging my water.

The first time I did Exante I lost 15 pounds in a month so 11.9 would be nice.

I'll be weighing naked with all jewelley removed ha ha x

I find the bouillon really helpful, more for the warmth and the savoury taste rather than just the volume. You'd get this with just water or coffee but it's not the same.

Real Housewives of Orange County, New York, Beverley Hills, Vancouver, New Jersey and currently Miami. Didn't like Washington (now cancelled) or Atlanta. I'm an addict to the whole Real Housewives franchise. Love the houses and the lifestyles and all the b****ing!

Me too, I've learnt that money doesn't make you happy ha ha. Oh how the other half live hey?

Had 2 litres of water today, along with a toffee and but bar for breakfast. I tried the white chocolate and raspberry shake for lunch, it wasn't too bad but not my fave. Making the boys another delicious tea :( but I'm going to have a bar for tea and another litre of water. Will save my coke zero for later and try for an early night tonight.

It definitely gets easier as the week goes on doesn't it? It's like getting over a pain barrier :)

Susie, the body wraps do work but they have to used in conjunction with healthy eating and lots of water drinking. I had a client lose 2% body fat and 4 pounds after having 3 wraps but everyone is different. Plus there are lots of different wraps out there that do different things. I like to do them for people who want to kick start a diet as after losing inches it spurs you on not to eat rubbish, plus they are that expensive so you wouldn't want to waste that money (or is that just me, tight ass!)

Well done Sammy you're doing really well :)

I have more than one can of coke zero most days, usually at least two and sometimes a bit more but have never found it effects me.

I've never tried the wraps either, I always thought that you'd shrink for a day and then go back to normal, it's good to know that you feel they work x

Another 100% day last yesterday! had a little weigh in this morning and I've lost 0.4 of a pound ha ha so I'm 11.13.4 not a huge amount but it's only Thursday so I have another 4 days to get 3 pounds off. My feet were freezing in bed last night, I also really struggled to sleep. My mind was whirring but I feel okay today. Just had a bar and a brew then I'll get a litre of water down me whilst I attack the housework. Going to nip to the gym and hope I don't end up sprawled on the floor in a sweaty mess :)

Well done on your 100% day. I just can't beat my ham fix at the minute.

Back