Sam's Diary

Food didn't go totally to plan today, I left my dinner at home in the fridge! So had to buy a ham salad and some pitta bread from ASDA. Panicked a bit when I Was looking at the pre packed sandwiches, they're so calorific! Anyway my ham salad and half a pitta came yo about 250 cals.
Then I went up to my nephews house with a card and a bottle of fizz and the whole family was there stuffing their faces with Chinese takeaway! As soon as I walked in people were offering my chips and ribs and prawn crackers! Managed to resist.
Got home made chicken fried rice for tea and mixed up the 5 spice with the chilli flakes. OMG my mouth Is still on fire, I like it hot but this is unbearable! Hopefully ill have a better day tomorrow.

Well done on not having the Chinese. That's brilliant and just shows you are strong and amazing :)

Morning all! Off to the gym today :)
L/C today roughly 1200 cals
B - poached eggs on toast
L - tuna mayo salad to
D - chicken and broccoli stir fry
S - protein shake, Greek yog, blueberries, apple.

Probably supposed to do H/C days on exercise days? We'll we'll see how it all goes at the end of the week!

Well done on resisting the Chinese, it's my fav. Getting getting through the book now and can't wait to start. It looks that HC days are very low fat, did I read that right? Just trying to plan my menus. X

Yes high carb days low fat and low carb days will be naturally higher.

I'm planning meals right now !!!!

Says to always have a carb for breakfast even on low carb days. Looks complicated but I can see planning is key. Going to keep reading. Looks very doable. :) X

Yes I love planning that's why I love it. I don't do the exercise on the morning cos I do my gym !

Busy day today just got sat down.
H/C 1500 cal ish
B - banana oats soya milk smoothie
S - grapes and 0% fat Greek yog
L - poached eggs on toast
S - celery with peanut butter
D - chicken curry with a pitta bread

Looking forward to the gym tomorrow, as well as loving lifting weights which I've dabbled at a little bit before, I've found a new love of running which is something I never thought I would!
Going to Manchester next Saturday (8th) so I need to buy a new outfit, might have a look around town tomorrow or do a bit of online shopping :)

Brilliant Sam! Ooh let us know what you decide to get:)

Morning everyone,

Started with toothache last night, I think it might be my wisdom teeth coming through, took a really strong painkiller and was in bed for about 9 :) still tingling today but nothing like last night.
Not sure if I should have a sneaky weigh in tomorrow, I'd gained on Monday but its to be expected. TOTM is due any day so that might effect the scales,should I just wait til Saturday or even better the Saturday after? I feel smaller/lighter. I just don't know.

L/C approx 1200 cals

B - Poached egg on toast
L - Chicken salad
D - Spinach omelette
S - protein shake, greek yog, bluberries

Good day at the gym, weights and 30 mins on treadmill, did 3.42km I'll try to beat that on Friday! Got asked if I'd lost more weight today, I hadn't seen her for two weeks, it's a good sign right?

It is isn't it!

didn't find anything up town so I've just ordered a back A line mini skirt and a black and white jumper both from ASOS. I'll wear with thick black tights and black shoe boots, going for the monochrome look!

Ooh we need pic well done with run x

I hope it comes in time and fits, I ordered size 14 to be on the safe side but I think I should've ordered a 12. Haven't weighed myself this morning I'm waiting til Saturday. I feel much better for not weighing myself, I do it most days normally. I might try to do fortnightly weigh ins.

B - Porridge, berries, soya milk
L - Chicken, salad, pitta
D - Chilli, rice, pitta
S - Apple, blueberries, celery, peanut butter, 0% fat greek yoghurt

Wish I could weigh fortnightly! I'm weighing in sat too xxx and I bet the 14 are too big x

Back