Santa Claus' Little Helpers Christmas Challenge 2013

Hi ladies

I've asked lexie if I can add this in here. I've got an extra challenge for you to add to the Christmas goals. I am a volunteer with my local foodbank. We give tonnes of food to people going hungry every day. So I decided that to go along with this challenge in goi g to put non perishable tins etc in a bag the equivalent weight if what I lose and give it to my foodbank at Christmas. Not only will it be a motivational boost to me each week when I lift it but will benefit someone else this Christmas.

So can I please challenge you to find out the details of your nearest foodbank and boost them as well as you?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think I've only had one weigh in - I don't think the previous one counts bc it was partly the week before too!

So -2lbs for me please xx

Brilliant idea. Thanks Rachel. X

I've just checked. If you google Trussell Trust. There are about 6 foodbanks in Northern Ireland. One might be near you.

1.8lb off for me this week so there is my start for the bank Kat!!!

Well done Kirsty I'll update now...

Updated 6.9.13 742hrs

Ok, now the water weight's settle down, I'm reporting in with my holiday gain of 3.5lbs. Exactly what it should be from the calorie budget I set myself, so science does work, lol. So 13.5lbs to go for me to target! :) xx

I've lost 6lb so far please lexie. That's from the beginning though. I forgot to tell you

Wahoo well done very one! Xx

Thanks ladies. It's nice it's started to shift again. Maybe I will get to goal after all

Back