SaraC's Pescetarian Diary (SW & WW)

Well I am going to come in with my head hung shamelessly, you know those jelly type sweets I was trying not to eat??....Well they disappeared into my tummy last night :17729:I am so annoyed with myself but my tea just didn't fill me up and I was hungry and they were in the cupboard shouting my name! Anyway draw a line under it and move on is what they say, I am now not expecting a loss this week :( Hubby pointed out that I never usually eat anything after my tea when I am doing Green Days but I suppose I hardly ever have anything tempting in the cupboards. Oh well onwards and upwards!!

I have just looked the calorie content up for the Giant Strawbs and they are 50cals so 2.5 syns, eeeek, what have I done??!!

Tuesday - Red Day

Breakfast: 2 Pieces WW Bread (HEB) with 2 LCL Triangles (2 syns) and Vegemite

Mid Morning: Fresh Strawberries and 1 satsuma

Lunch: Tuna Salad (Tuna, Beansprouts, Lettuce, Carrots, Peppers, Tomatoes, Cabbage, 28g Cheshire Cheese (HEA), 1/2 tub GFY Pineapple Cottage Cheese (0.5 syn)

Snacks: 12 Giant Strawberry sweets (30 syns), 1 Alpen Light Bars (3 syns), Cherry tomatoes, Apple, 2 Satsumas

Tea - Quorn Sausages, 198g New Potatoes (HEB) halved and roasted, Broccoli, Cauliflower and 1 tsp Bisto (1 syn)

Drinks: 2l NAS Squash and water, Diet Coke, Tea (0.5 syns for milk)

HEA: 28g Cheshire Cheese

HEB: 2 Pieces WW Bread, 198g New Potatoes

Superfree foods: Tomatoes, Peppers, Onions, Beansprouts strawberries, cabbage, Lettuce, Carrots, Satsumas, Apple, Broccoli, Cauliflower

Syns:
12 Giant Strawberry sweets (30 syns :cry:)
2 LCL Triangles (2 syns)
1tsp Bisto (1 syn)
1/2 tub GFY Pineapple Cottage Cheese (0.5 syn)
1 Alpen Light Bars (3 syns)
Tea (0.5 syns for milk)
Total Syns: 37 syns

Leftover syns: 0/105 syns :wave_cry:

So after my disasterous day yesterday I am back on track 100%, I am determined to see the week of Red Days through till Friday, whether it kills me ;) I must admit I am just salivating at the thought of my yummy home made Chilli Pasta Bake and all the Green Day foods which I have missed so much this week!! :pWe haven't got that much money this week which is why I can't fill my meals out with anything other than is in the cupboards/fridge and as it is all Green orientated stuff, I am a bit stuffed!!

I am also sooooo busy in work, I work 35 hours Monday to Thursday which means I have to make up an extra hour and a half each day to make up my extra 7 hours for Friday, well when I left at 17.30 tonight I had already made my 7 hours up in 3 days instead of 4, it's a really busy time for me in work and I am finding I have had a lot of meetings and less time to think of being hungry!! ;) :p

Wednesday - Red Day

Breakfast: Onken Fat Free Strawberry yoghurt with 1 sliced banana and 28g Special K Sustain (HEB)

Mid Morning: Alpen Light bar (1/2 HEB) and 2 satsumas

Lunch: Quorn Deli and VLF Cottage Cheese Salad (Beansprouts, Lettuce, Peppers, Tomatoes, Onions, VLF Cottage Cheese, Quorn Deli Chicken Style Slices)

Afternoon Snacks: 1 Alpen Light Bars (1/2 HEB), Cherry tomatoes, 2 Satsumas, strawberries, 2 Babybel

Tea - Roasted BNS, Cheese (28g Cheddar) and Onion Omelette with 1 tbsp Reggae Reggae Sauce (1.5 syns)

HEA: 28g Cheshire Cheese, 2 Babybel

HEB: 28g Special K Sustain, 2 Alpen Light Bars

Superfree foods: Tomatoes, Peppers, Onions, Strawberries, Butternut Squash, Lettuce, Satsumas, Banana

Syns: 1 tbsp Reggae Reggae Sauce (1.5 syns)
Tea (0.5 syns for milk)
Total Syns: 2 syns

Leftover syns: 0/105 syns :wave_cry:​

Last edited:
Thanks Claire, I am now back in the zone (I have a feeling it may be too little too late though!!) :eek:

I am completely worn out tonight, I ended up doing just under 9 hours extra over Monday-Thursday rather than just the 7 hours, I am soooo tired!! My sister who lives with us has gone out for the evening, Hubby is off out to his friends so I am going to get a shower, exfoliate, shave my legs, moisturise, wash & blow dry my hair & paint my toenails a different colour and maybe see if I can dig out a facemask!!

I have the whole day with my little lady tomorrow, our day starts early with the 9.05am bus to Baby Group, we stay there until 11.45am and then get the bus home via the shops ;) I think I may take her to the park tomorrow afternoon after her nap and then my Mum is coming over to babysit as we are off out tomorrow night over to Liverpool to watch the football and then my husband is playing the last gig with his band :cry: so a lot of my friends and family are going, it should be a good night!!

Thursday - Red Day

Breakfast: 2 Pieces WW Thick Bread with 2 LCL Triangles (2 syns) and Vegemite

Mid Morning: Alpen Light bar (1/2 HEB) and 2 satsumas

Lunch: Quorn Deli and VLF Cottage Cheese Salad (Beansprouts, Lettuce, Peppers, Tomatoes, Onions, VLF Cottage Cheese, Quorn Deli Chicken Style Slices with 1 tbsp Salad Cream Light (2 syns))

Afternoon Snacks: 1 Alpen Light Bars (1/2 HEB), Cherry tomatoes, 1 Satsumas, strawberries, 2 Babybel, half pot of Onken FF Strawberry Yoghurt

Tea - Quorn Shepherds Pie (Garlic, Onions, Green Beans, Mushrooms, Carrots, curry powder, tinned tomatoes, passata, stock cube, Quorn mince) with a carrot & swede mash topping and 28g cheddar (HEA), served with 1 tbsp Reggae Reggae Sauce (1.5 syns) - this was absolutely gorgeous, I would definitely make it again with the carrot & swede mash :D

Dessert: WW Sugarfree Jelly (0.5 syn) with Onken FF Strawberry Yoghurt

HEA: 28g Cheddar Cheese, 2 Babybel

HEB: 2 pieces WW Thick Bread, 2 Alpen Light Bars

Superfree foods: Tomatoes, Peppers, Onions, Strawberries, Butternut Squash, Lettuce, Satsumas, Garlic, Onions, Green Beans, Mushrooms, Carrots, Tinned tomatoes, Passata, Swede, Cherry tomatoes

Tea (0.5 syns for milk)
2 LCL Triangles (2 syns)
1 tbsp Salad Cream Light (2 syns)
WW Sugarfree Jelly (0.5 syn)
Total Syns: 6.5 syns

Leftover syns: 0/105 syns​

Hey lovely

Good luck for WI!

Treat yourself tonight - a nice relaxing night sounds fab!!

Enjoy tomorrow night :D xx

Aww thanks hun, hope your WI on Sat goes well too! :D

Just a quick pop in before I go out to say I WI this morning and lost 3lb!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D This means that I now need a shiny stone sticker, thank you sooooo much to Allie for advising me on the Red Days, I am now going to try & do a couple of Red Days each week now and be concious to keep my carbs down anyway even when on Green Days.

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!!!!!!

Thats fab well done!

Thanks Katie :D

Well Done! I feel proud :D

Sometimes a bit of a change is all you need to get going again! xxx

You should do too Missy!! If it weren't for you I would still be playing yo-yo with that damned pound!! I must admit I was shocked, especially after GiantStrawberryGate ;) May just do that more often hehe :)

How did your presentation go?

Well done Sara :) happy for ya!! You really deserve that 3lb loss :) bet your on a high today :D woop! xx

Thanks Linzi, I am still on a high too!!

sara just been having a read through your diary well done on this weeks weight loss im thinking of having a week of red so was good to read this

L x

Thanks VITFA I really wasn't looking forward to it at all but is hasn't been all too bad, good luck with your Red Week :D

Well I am still on a high from my WI, I am also waiting for hubby to get his ass home so that we can go out :p so I thought I would fill out my diary in the meantime ;)

Friday - Red Day

Breakfast: 2 Pieces WW Thick Bread with 2 LCL Triangles (HEA) and Vegemite

Lunch: Leftover Quorn Shepherds Pie with 1 tbsp Reggae Reggae Sauce (1.5 syns)

Tea - More Quorn Shepherds Pie (Garlic, Onions, Green Beans, Mushrooms, Carrots, curry powder, tinned tomatoes, passata, stock cube, Quorn mince) with a carrot & swede mash topping and 198g New Potatoes (HEB)

Snacks: 3 Giant Strawberry Sweets (7.5 syns)

Drinks: NAS Squash and water, Diet Coke, Tea (0.5 syns for milk)

HEA: 28g Cheddar Cheese, 2 LCL Triangles

HEB: 2 pieces WW Thick Bread, 198g New Potatoes

Superfree foods: Tomatoes, Peppers, Onions, Garlic, Onions, Green Beans, Mushrooms, Carrots, Tinned tomatoes, Passata, Swede

Tea (0.5 syns for milk)
3 Giant Strawberry sweets (7.5 syns)
Vodka & Diet Coke (15 syns)
Total Syns: 24.5 syns

Leftover syns: 80.5/105 syns​

Last edited:
Well done, perserverance certainly paid off for you.

Thanks Knitter! :D I just hope my body now remembers it is on a diet ;)

Well last night was brilliant!! :D Loads of our friends came out and we had a really good time, the band played really well and best of all was that I stayed within my allocated syns for Vodka, hehe ;)

Today has been an odd one, we didn't get in too late and I was in bed by 12.30am and up at 7.10am with the baby, but I was SOOO tired, I literally was falling asleep all day, the baby went down for her second nap about 3.30pm so I went upstairs for a nap too and left Hubby downstairs restringing his guitar, we both woke up at 5pm and I now feel almost human again!!

Me & my munchkin are having a Pyjama party tonight, as she didn't wake until 5pm she is wide awake rather than in bed as she should be, I'll keep her up until about 8pm and then put her up to bed but she is in a really good mood! Hubby is out tonight playing at a charity gig and my sister who lives with us is out for the night so it's just me & my little lady :D I have my favourite tea cooking & I have bought some chocolate etc so I can have a controlled binge tonight, I need to get it out of my system and as I am due on tomorrow I think I am going to go for the healthier binge rather than next week when I am in work and the vending machine be calling me ;)

Updated: Well my "Binge" didn't happen, I was much too full! Instead I had the Jelly with FF Yoghurt and that was enough for me! :D

Saturday - The Return of the Green Day

Breakfast: 2 Pieces WW Thick Bread with 2 LCL Triangles (2 syns), 28g Cheddar (HEA) and 2 Boiled Eggs

Lunch: None, naughty me!!

Snacks: 3 Giant Strawberry Sweets (7.5 syns)

Tea - New Potato Wedges, 4 Birds Eye Value Fishfingers (6 syns), 42g Mozzarella and Baked Beans

Munch: WW Sugarfree Jelly (0.5 syn) with Onken Fat Free Yoghurt

Drinks: NAS Squash and water, Diet Coke, Tea (0.5 syns for milk)

HEA: 28g Cheddar Cheese, 42g Mozzarella

HEB: 2 pieces WW Thick Bread, 2 Alpen Light Bars

Superfree foods: Baked Beans, Strawberries

Syns:Tea (0.5 syns for milk)
3 Giant Strawberry sweets (7.5 syns)
2 LCL Triangles (2 syns)
4 Birds Eye Value Fishfingers (6 syns)
WW Sugarfree Jelly (0.5 syn)
Total Syns: 16.5 syns (TBC)

Leftover syns: 64/105 syns(TBC)​

Last edited:
Back