SaraC's Pescetarian Diary (SW & WW)

Thanks girls, I feel slightly better today, think I have a summer cold though, boo!!

I am mega proud of my willpower tonight, we were running late picking the baby up so hubby said "where can we go for tea?" and I was like "knowhere!!!" and he said he couldn't be bothered cooking so I said for him & MIL to go to the chippy and get Fish n Chips and I would go to Asda and pick up some fish and potatoes and make my own!! So that's what we did, he also picked me up a portion of Mushy Peas from the chippy so I had them with my Fish n Chips & it was blummin' gorgeous!!!

Gold star for me please!!

Right off to have a few vodkas with MIL and hope for a good loss tomorrow!!

Thursday - Green Day

Breakfast: 2 Pieces WW Thick Bread (HEB) with 2 LCL Triangles (HEA) Vegemite

Lunch: Uncle Bens Mexican Rice (2 syns), Strawberries, Grapes and a punnet of Cherry Tomatoes, 2 Babybel (HEA)

Snack: 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEB)

Tea - Cod Loin (6 syns) with SW chips and Mushy Peas

Drinks: 2l NAS Squash and water, Diet Coke

HEA: 2 LCL Triangles, 2 Babybel

HEB: 2 Slices WW Thick Bread, 2 Alpen Lights

Superfree foods: Strawberries, Grapes, Cherry Tomatoes

Syns: Uncle Bens Mexican Rice (2 syns)
Cod Loin (6 syns)
1 Double Vodka & Diet Coke (5 syns)

Total Syns: 13 syns

Leftover syns: 8.5/105 syns​

Hi SaraC - have been lurking reading up your diary for the last few days, you are looking fantastic and long for the day when I am as close to target as you are.

Here is your gold star as requested:
gold star.jpg

However, for showing such restraint at the Greek and making your own fish and chips, I think you deserve this more!
halo.jpg
A lovely shiny halo!

Hi SaraC - have been lurking reading up your diary for the last few days, you are looking fantastic and long for the day when I am as close to target as you are.

Here is your gold star as requested:
View attachment 8161

However, for showing such restraint at the Greek and making your own fish and chips, I think you deserve this more!
View attachment 8162
A lovely shiny halo!

Awww thanks Donna!! I still have a way to go until my target which is 10st 7 but am thinking about lowering it to 10st, I'll see how I feel once I get to the current one!!

Hi there Sara you did really well to not have the Takeaway however this week i have found a way of having Fish and Chips for only 8.5 syns, check out my diary to find the answer.

The only thing that was amiss was the superfree but you could have fruit for starter or salad to make sure you have covered this basis.

Well done you though for resisting.

Well done for resisting missy :) proud of ya! And making your own SW stylee...very clever, so you didn't really get to miss out!! A gazillion gold stars for you! Good luck for WI, let us know! Have a good day :) x

Hi there Sara you did really well to not have the Takeaway however this week i have found a way of having Fish and Chips for only 8.5 syns, check out my diary to find the answer.

The only thing that was amiss was the superfree but you could have fruit for starter or salad to make sure you have covered this basis.

Well done you though for resisting.

Hi Teresa, thanks for dropping by :D

Unfortunately I can't even have chippy chips as I am Vegetarian (Pescetarian) and they cook the sausages in with the chips so the oil will have sausage fat in with it! That's why I usually get an Omelette with Boiled Rice & Mushy Peas when we go to the chippy!!

Well done for resisting missy :) proud of ya! And making your own SW stylee...very clever, so you didn't really get to miss out!! A gazillion gold stars for you! Good luck for WI, let us know! Have a good day :) x

Hehe thank you!! :D Good luck for your WI tomorrow :D

Well I WI this morning and lost 1lb, but really it is meaningless as it is the same 1lb which I gained on * week last week, arghhh!! I hope the same on-off pattern isn't developing!!

We are having BNS Risotto for tea tonight, Smash Pizza and Salad for tomorrow and then I have to plan the meals for next week, I think I will try mainly Red or at least low-carb Green to try & help my weightloss, I need to be skinny goddammit!!! :8855:

Well done on the 1lb off, but I can understand how disappointed you feel - your plan for next week sounds good, enjoy the weekend, and missis you is skinny!

Thanks hun!! I may be brave this week and post a pic of me close up so you can see why I am not skinny!! I am typical hour-glass figure, F cup b@@bs which haven't shrunk, a small waist and then big hips! Hubby says "there's nothing wrong with hour-glass shape" but for me I just don't want a muffin top over the top of my trousers!!

Such a busy day today!! Took my MIL and little Amelie to Baby Group this morning, then dropped the car off for a service (£281, eeek :eek:) and then got the bus over to Liverpool with MIL to go shopping, I ended up buying hubby an i-trip thing for his iPod so he can play it in the car and I bought myself some gorgeous eyeshadow from Urban Decay and their Eyeshadown Primer which is supposed to be fab!! :D It is Hubby's end of term night out next Friday so I will try them out then ;)

Foodwise I have been a bit naughty as I always am on Friday and I allowed myself to go hungry & didn't drink enough water, I even went hypoglycaemic at one point (low blood sugars) and thought I was going to faint, eeek!! :eek:

Friday - Green Day

Breakfast: 2 Pieces WW Thick Bread (HEB) with 2 Dairylea Light triangles (HEA)

Snack: Cadburys Fudge (6.5 syns)

Lunch: Boots Vegetarian Sushi (1.5 syns) with Fruit slices (Melon & Mango)

Snack: 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEB)

Tea - BNS Risotto (BNS, Garlic, Onions, Mushrooms, Stockpot, Arborio Rice) with 2 Quorn Fillets and 28g Cheddar (HEA)

Drinks: 2l NAS Squash and water, Diet Coke, Vodka & Diet Coke (10 syns)

HEA: 2 Dairylea Triangles, 28g Cheddar

HEB: 2 Slices WW Thick Bread, 2 Alpen Lights

Superfree foods: BNS, Garlic, Onions, Mushrooms, Melon, Mango

Syns: Boots Veggie Sushi (1.5 syns)
Cadburys Fudge (6.5 syns)
Vodka & Diet Coke (10 syns)

Total Syns: 18 syns

Leftover syns: 87/105 syns​

We have had a lovely day today, we went to our friends house for lunch which was delicious!! She made me & my mother-in-law Pimms and Lemonade and we had 3 glasses each and it was delicious, they even put fruit in it too, ahhhhh it's a lovely summer drink!!!

I am going to take today as an Extra Easy day as I had fish for lunch and Quorn Sausage & Bean bake for tea, plus I have only had one HE of each!

Saturday - Extra Easy

Breakfast: 28g Special K Sustain (HEB) with Onken Fat Free Vanilla Yoghurt

Lunch: Salmon fillets with Salad (Lettuce, tomato, cucumber) and Balsamic Vinegar
Dessrt: Fruit Salad (Strawberries, Blackberries and Blueberries) with 1 mini Meringue (1.5 syns) and FF Natural Yoghurt

Tea - Quorn Sausage & Bean Bake (Mushrooms, Onions, Garlic, Baked Beans, Quorn Sausages with Mashed Potato and 28g Cheddar (HEA) on top.

Drinks: 2l NAS Squash and water, Diet Coke, Pimms & Lemonade (13.5 syns), Vodka & Diet Coke (10 syns)

HEA: 28g Cheddar

HEB: 28g Special K Sustain

Superfree foods: Lettuce, tomato, Cucumber, Strawberries, Blackberries and Blueberries, Baked Beans, Mushrooms, Garlic

Syns: Mini Meringue (1.5 syns)
Pimms & Lemonade (13.5 syns)
Vodka & Diet Coke (10 syns)

Total Syns: 25 syns

Leftover syns: 62/105 syns​

Oooh forgot to add that we booked a holiday today too :D We are going to Porthmadog in North/Mid Wales for a week from 23rd July (this will be over our wedding anniversary on 25th too!) with hubby, MIL and Amelie.

That means that we are in Wales for a week, I am then back in work for a week and then off to Devon for a week and then maybe back to Wales camping for a few days, it's going to be a busy time but I am determined to be good food wise :D

So exciting booking holidays - v jealous, how many years have you been married Sara? Paul and I have been together 11, but only married for 3, we celebrate our wedding anniversary on 28th!

Hiya, it is our first wedding anniversary this year! :D We will have been together 6 years this September :D

Had a lovely day today, we were going to go to Chester Zoo but the weather was looking bad so we decided to go over to Liverpool instead, I bought a GORGEOUS dress for hubby's works do next Friday from Dotty P's and we went to Nando's for lunch!

Hubby made a delicious roast for tea tonight, he parboiled the veg and then bunged it in the oven with 1tbsp Olive Oil and some spices and it was lovely!!

Onwards and upwards for this week, my dress is quite clingy material so I need to have a low carb week, we have moved over to Wholegrain Rice and Wholemeal Pasta as part of our drive to stop eating "bad" carbs!!

Sunday - Green Day

Breakfast: 28g Special K Sustain (HEB) with Onken Fat Free Vanilla Yoghurt

Lunch: Nandos :D:D (Portobello Mushroom & Halloumi Pitta (6 syns + 2 HEA's), with Macho Peas and Spicy Rice

Tea - Roast (Roast new potatoes, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, 1 tbsp Olive Oil for cooking (HEB), Quorn Fillets, 3 Midweek Mini Yorkshires (3 syns), 1 tsp Bisto (1 syn)

Dessert: Strawberries and Raspberries with 2 Mini Belgian Chocolate Meringues (2 syns) and Onken FF Vanilla Yoghurt

Drinks: 2l NAS Squash and water, Diet Coke, Sprite Zero

HEA: Halloumi

HEB: 28g Special K Sustain, 1tbsp Olive Oil

Superfree foods: Portobello Mushroom, Carrots, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Green beans, Strawberries, Raspberries

Syns: 2 Belgian Choc Mini Meringue (2 syns)
Portobello Mushroom & Halloumi Pitta (6 syns)
3 Midweek Mini Yorkshires (3 syns),
1 tsp Bisto (1 syn)

Total Syns: 12 syns

Leftover syns: 50/105 syns​

Marks & Spencers, they come in a tub of 20, here is a pic for you so you know what to look for

I have also attached a link to the dress, let me know what you think!!

Back