SaraC's Pescetarian Diary (SW & WW)

Had a fab day yesterday, I made good choices with regards to the buffet and drank sensibly, I went on to pints of diet coke and bottles of water at the end of the night, we didn't get in until 1am and I was STARVING so I had 2 Alpen Light Bars and went to bed!

Friday - Green Day

Breakfast: 28g Special K Sustain (HEB) with Onken FF Vanilla Yoghurt & strawberries

Lunch: Buffet (Bombay Potatoes, Vegetable Noodles, Salad, Pasta Salad)

1am Snack: 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEB)

Drinks: 2l NAS Squash and water, Vodka & Diet Coke (30 syns)

HEA: None

HEB: 28g Special K Sustain, 2 Alpen Light Bars

Superfree foods: Strawberries

Syns: Vodka & Diet Coke (30 syns)

Total Syns: 30 syns

Leftover syns: 75/105 syns​

Right I am going to have a night off plan, hubby is desperate for pizza and we have just had a menu for a pizza place put through our front door so we are going to share a veggie pizza and garlic bread with mushrooms, onion and jalapeno :hide: I am going to expect a gain next week of anything up to 2lb but it needs to be done to get it out of my system. As I see it Slimming World is a change for good and I am allowed to have pizza occassionally if this is what I have to do to stay on track!

Saturday - Green Day

Brunch: Batchelors Mild Cheese n Broccoli Pasta n Sauce (0.5 syn) with 2 Quorn Burgers (1 syn) and 1/2 tbsp Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce (1 syn)

Tea: 1/2 Vegetable Pizza and 1/2 Garlic Bread with Mushroom, Onions & Jalapenos, naughty me!!! ;):drool:

Mmmm how was your pizza love? That's one thing I actually miss, a proper nice pizza!!

I've been off plan too, for the last two days. I've decided, that tonight, I'm just going to be off plan, then from tomorrow go back on plan 100% until my birthday, have a good time on my birthday day and then my birthday night out, and then be good again til the end of Aug when it's th mothers bday and we go london.

Sometimes we deserve a little treat after being so good all the time :)

Hope you've had a great weekend!! xx

Well the pizza was ok, but to be honest I didn't like the big portion of guilt that came with it ;) and the bloatedness that it gave me was awful! I didn't even eat all of what I put in my last post, we chose a small pizza & small garlic bread but I left about 3 or 4 pieces and I felt sick all night, that'll teach me ;)

We went to a Harvester Restaurant down near the river tonight and I chose sensibly, salad bar for starter and then grilled seabass fillets (asked for no oil) with a jacket potato and Green Beans, it was delicious!

Sunday - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast: 28g Special K Sustain (HEB) with Onken FF Strawberry Yoghurt & strawberries

Lunch: Asda Chickpea Dhal with Batchelors Mild Curry Rice

Tea: Harvester Restaurant:

Salad:

Starter: Salad Bar: (Sweetcorn, Beetroot, Broad Beans, Green beans, carrot, onions, cherry tomatoes) with tiny bit of low fat dressing (6 syns?)

Main: Grilled Seabass fillets (no oil) with jacket potato and Green Beans

Drinks: 2l NAS Squash and water, Tea (HEA for milk)

HEA: 250ml SS Milk

HEB: 28g Special K Sustain

Superfree foods: Strawberries, sweetcorn, beetroot, green beans, onions, carrot, peppers, cherry tomatoes

Syns: Tiny bit of Low Fat dressing (it tasted like vinegar, ewwww!!) 6 syns

Total Syns: 6 syns

Leftover syns: 69/105 syns + Pizza & Garlic Bread damage ;)

Mmmm how was your pizza love? That's one thing I actually miss, a proper nice pizza!!

I've been off plan too, for the last two days. I've decided, that tonight, I'm just going to be off plan, then from tomorrow go back on plan 100% until my birthday, have a good time on my birthday day and then my birthday night out, and then be good again til the end of Aug when it's th mothers bday and we go london.

Sometimes we deserve a little treat after being so good all the time :)

Hope you've had a great weekend!! xx

Exactly, for me Slimming World is for life so although I am trying to be uber good, I realise that I am going to want chocolate, pizza etc. Yes I can have it but as long as I get back on plan and then make sure that I know I will probably have a gain next WI I can have such treats. I have pleased myself by being able to make good choices when I go to restaurants whereas in the past I would have chose deep fried Garlic Mushrooms etc, it's all about educating yourself what you can & can't have!

Hope you have enjoyed your few days off plan :D

Good Evening Minimin'ers!! :D Well I am enjoying being back on plan again, my husband has just made the tastiest roast dinner I have had in ages!! My Dad and Stepmum have an allotment and they gave us some broccoli which they got off it yesterday, hubby chopped it up with some garlic, cherry tomatoes, Onions and Peppers, put them in a roast dish with some fry light and chilli flakes and roasted them along with some halved new potatoes and we had it with 3 Midweek Mini Yorkshire Puds, Peppered Steaks and Gravy!

Monday - Green Day

Breakfast: 2 Pieces WW Bread with 2 LCL Triangles (HEA) and Vegemite

Lunch: Salad (Lettuce, Peppers, Tomatoes, Onions, cabbage) with Quorn Deli Slices and VLF Cottage Cheese and 1/2 tbsp Salad Cream Light (1 syn)

Tea: The most delicious roast I have ever had!!! (Quorn Peppered Steaks, Roast New Potatoes, Peppers, Garlic, Broccoli, Onions, Cherry Tomatoes, Chilli Flakes, 1tsp Honey (1 syn), 3 Midweek Mini Yorkshire Puds (3 syns), 2 tsp Bisto Reduced Fat Gravy (2 syns)

Snacks: Strawberries, Cherry Tomatoes, 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEB), 4 satsumas, 6 Mikado's (3 syns)

Drinks: 2l NAS Squash and water

HEA: 2 Babybel, 2 LCL Triangles

HEB: 2 Pieces WW Bread, 2 Alpen Light Bars

Superfree foods: Strawberries, Lettuce, Peppers, Tomatoes, Onions, Cabbage, Peppers, Garlic, Broccoli, Onions, Cherry Tomatoes, Chilli Flakes, Satsumas

Syns: 1/2 tbsp Salad Cream Light (1 syn)
1tsp Honey (1 syn),
3 Midweek Mini Yorkshire Puds (3 syns),
2 tsp Bisto Reduced Fat Gravy (2 syns)
6 Mikado's (3 syns)

Total Syns: 10 syns

Leftover syns: 59/105 syns + Pizza & Garlic Bread damage ;)

The conspiracy against my weightloss ;)

I have been thinking about the next few weeks and what "obstacles" are in my path and thought I would list them down:

Tonight: Italian meal for MIL's birthday (restaurant doesn't have a website so I can't check the menu out beforehand :cry:)

Tomorrow: Greek meal for my late FIL's best friends retirement (again restaurant doesn't have a website but I am thinking of saving HEA and having a feta/halloumi dish)

Next Wednesday (21st): Graduation party at work, will just have a few small wines

Next Thursday: Cocktail night and meal with MIL and her friends - Going to be dangerous!! :eek:

Friday 23rd - Friday 30th July: Holiday, am going to take lots of SW stuff with me as there is only 1 main Tesco supermarket nearby so am going to take Chickpea Dhal etc

Saturday 31st July: Meal and drinks with MIL before she flies back to Australia

Saturday 7th - 22nd August: Holidays, again am going to pack Chickpea Dhal, Pasta n Sauces etc.

Wish me luck! I shall need it!! :wave_cry:

I am really not well today :cry: I have a kidney condition which means I have to try not to get cystitis etc as it backtracks and causes me kidney infections, I have done really well for the past few years but for some reason since Saturday I have had pains in my kidney (I only have one) and so took myself off to the doctors this afternoon and I have a kidney infection so am on antibiotics for 10 days now :cry:

I finished work at midday and got the bus home, got home about 12.45 and slept until 3.45 and had to get up then as I had the doctors at 4.20. I feel awful :sign0137:

It is MIL's birthday today and we had arranged to go for an italian and I didn't want to let her down so we went and it was delicious!! Once again I chose well and the dishes were gorgeous, they weren't that oily but I will charge myself 6 syns to be on the safe side!

Tuesday - Green Day

Breakfast 1 (8.10am): Chopped Banana and Raspberries topped with FF Vanilla Onken

Breakfast 2 (9.40am) : 2 Pieces WW Bread with 2 LCL Triangles (HEA) and Vegemite

Lunch: Salad (Lettuce, Peppers, Tomatoes, Onions, cabbage) with Quorn Deli Slices and VLF Cottage Cheese and 1/2 tbsp Salad Cream Light (1 syn)

Tea: Meal out for MIL's birthday

Starter: Mushrooms in a tomato and chilli sauce with cheddar (HEA)

Main: Salmon fillet (HEB) covered in a tomato and chilli sauce with cauliflower, broccoli and carrot batons. (6 syns) for oil in both dishes

Drinks: 1l NAS Squash and water, diet coke

HEA: 2 LCL Triangles, cheddar on starter

HEB: 2 Pieces WW Bread, Salmon fillet

Superfree foods: Raspberries, Lettuce, Peppers, Tomatoes, Onions, Cabbage, Peppers, Garlic, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Carrots, Tinned Tomatoes, Garlic, Mushrooms, Banana

Syns: 1/2 tbsp Salad Cream Light (1 syn)
Oil in Starter & Main (6 syns)
Total Syns: 7 syns

Leftover syns: 52/105 syns + Pizza & Garlic Bread damage ;)

I am really not well today :cry: I have a kidney condition which means I have to try not to get cystitis etc as it backtracks and causes me kidney infections, I have done really well for the past few years but for some reason since Saturday I have had pains in my kidney (I only have one) and so took myself off to the doctors this afternoon and I have a kidney infection so am on antibiotics for 10 days now :cry:
:(:( I hope you feel better soon Sara. Make sure you get lots of rest!!xxxx

Thanks Linzi. I don't know what to do for the best, whether to take the rest of the week off sick or whether to go into work and potentially have to get the bus home (it takes around an hour unless I am lucky with the bus timings as I was today). I hate being off sick but think I may need the rest??

Thanks Linzi. I don't know what to do for the best, whether to take the rest of the week off sick or whether to go into work and potentially have to get the bus home (it takes around an hour unless I am lucky with the bus timings as I was today). I hate being off sick but think I may need the rest??
You do need the rest!! If your not well then people wouldn't want you to drag yourself in work when you don't really want to be there. Take the rest of the week off (I know, being off sick is awful, but when your ill your ill!) and just look after yourself. You may make yourself worse by going in everyday and tiring yourself out. xxx

Well yesterday was a bad day, both food and health wise, I went to bed at 10pm on Tuesday night and didn't wake up until 11.30am on Wednesday! I felt awful all day and didn't want to eat properly but managed to make my way through some pic'n'mix sweets which then, in turn, made me feel even sicker!!

I felt that bad I turned down the Greek meal so hubby went with his Mum instead and I stayed home and bathed & put the baby to bed!!

I know I won't lose this week, infact I can tell from my bloated stomach that I will put weight on, maybe as much as 3lb. But once I am feeling better I will get back onto plan (as I am trying to today).

Wednesday - Green Day

Lunch: Pasta n Sauce Macaroni Cheese (1 syn) with chopped Quorn Sausages

Tea: Homemade SW Wedges, 4 Value Fishfingers (6 syns) with melted Mozzarella (HEA) and 1 tbsp Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5 syns)

Snacks: 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEB), unlimited pic'n'mix sweets :cry:

Drinks: 3l NAS Squash and water

HEA: 42g Mozzarella

HEB: 2 Alpen Light Bars

Superfree foods: None :eek:

Syns: Pasta n Sauce Macaroni Cheese (1 syn)
4 Value Fishfingers (6 syns)
1 tbsp Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5 syns)
Sweets

Total Syns: 8.5 syns + sweets

Leftover syns: 43.5/105 syns + Pizza, Garlic Bread and Sweets damage ;):eek:

Still not well today, I am going to take the rest of the week off and try & relax (well as much as you can with an 18 month around!) saying that though she slept this afternoon for an unprecedented 2 and a half hours, if I would have known that I could have had another sleep myself!!

Anyway I am back on plan today, not expecting a loss or even a STS tomorrow, in my mind I have a gain of 3lb. Next week is "skint week" so I can't even do a Red Week to try and make sure all of the weight is off, plus it is * week at the end of the week, we go away on Friday for a week and it is our first wedding anniversary on Sunday 25th.

Thursday - Green Day

Breakfast: 2 Pieces WW Thick Bread (HEB) with 2 LCL Triangles (HEA) and Vegemite

Lunch: Chickpea Dhal and Wholegrain rice

Tea: Homemade SW Wedges with Nando's chip seasoning and Veg Omelette (Onion, Pepper) with 42g Mozzarella melted in (HEA) and 1 tbsp Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5 syns)

Snacks: 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEB), Strawberries, Quavers (4.5 syns)

Drinks: 3l NAS Squash and water, Diet Coke

HEA: 42g Mozzarella, 2 LCL Triangles

HEB: 2 Alpen Light Bars, 2 Pieces WW Bread

Superfree foods: Strawberries, Peppers, Onions

Syns: 1 tbsp Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5 syns)
Quavers (4.5 syns)

Total Syns: 6 syns

Leftover syns: 37.5/105 syns + Pizza, Garlic Bread and Sweets damage :eek:

Back