SaraC's Pescetarian Diary (SW & WW)

Feeling really fed up and down today, (not SW related) so don't feel like typing much :(

Tuesday 3rd Aug - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast: 2 pieces Wholemeal Bread from 400g loaf (HEB), 2 LCL Triangles (1/2 HEA)

Lunch: Salad (Baby spinach, watercress, lettuce, cabbage, tomatoes, peppers, onions) with 1/2 tub Good For You Sweet Chilli & Red Pepper Cottage Cheese (0.5 syn) and Quorn Deli Slices

Snacks: 2 satsumas, Punnet Strawberries, Blackberries, Grapes

Tea: Smoked Haddock Fillets with SW Wedges made out of New Potatoes, Mushy Peas & 1 tbsp Reggae Reggae Sauce (1.5 syns)

Drinks: 2l NAS Squash and water, Diet Coke, 2 cups of Tea (Other 1/2 of HEA for SS Milk)

HEA: 125ml SS Milk/2 LCL Triangles

HEB: 2 Slices Wholemeal bread from 400g loaf

Superfree foods: Tomatoes, Peppers, Strawberries, Baby Spinach, Watercress, Lettuce, Satsumas, Onions, Mushy Peas, Blackberries, Grapes

Syns: 1 tbsp Reggae Reggae Sauce (1.5 syns)
1/2 Tub GFY Cottage Cheese (0.5 syn)

Total Syns: 2 syns

Leftover syns: 99.5/105 syns + badness at the weekend!!​

Hi Donna,

Thanks for popping by!! I missed WI Friday just gone as we didn't get back until late so I am hoping to do some damage limitation this week!

Hope you managed to do some party bags! When is it Noah's birthday? Sending Happy Birthday hugs & kisses from Amelie xx

Still no party bags - rubbish mummy! part of problem i am still waiting for people to confirm. tomorrow...

Noah;s birthday is next thurs 12 august

Sorry to hear you are fed up, hope all is well and the cloud clears soon, lots of love and donna x

Feeling better today :D Not back to my usual silly self but almost there!

We didn't get in until late today as it was my little brother's birthday so we decided on takeaway, a naughty little treat but needs be!!!

Wednesday 4th Aug - Red Day

Breakfast: 2 pieces Wholemeal Bread from 400g loaf (HEB), 2 LCL Triangles (1/2 HEA)

Lunch: Salad (Baby spinach, watercress, lettuce, cabbage, tomatoes, peppers, onions) with 1/2 tub Good For You Sweet Chilli & Red Pepper Cottage Cheese (1.5 syn) and Quorn Deli Slices

Snacks: 2 satsumas, Punnet Strawberries, 2 Alpen Light Bars

Tea: King Prawn Dhansak (6.5 syns) 1/2 Pilau Rice (2.5 syns) 1/2 Chapati (3.5 syns)

Drinks: 2l NAS Squash and water, Diet Coke, 2 cups of Tea (Other 1/2 of HEA for SS Milk)

HEB: 2 Slices Wholemeal bread from 400g loaf, 2 Alpen Light Bars

Superfree foods: Tomatoes, Peppers, Strawberries, Baby Spinach, Watercress, Lettuce, Satsumas, Onions, Mushy Peas, Blackberries, Grapes

Syns: 1/2 Tub GFY Cottage Cheese (0.5 syn)
King Prawn Dhansak (6.5 syns)
1/2 Pilau Rice (2.5 syns)
1/2 Chapati (3.5 syns)
Total Syns: 13 syns

Leftover syns: 86.5/105 syns + badness at the weekend!!​

I had what could only be described as the busiest, most manic day in work yesterday (Thursday) which culminated in me having a cupcake and a melon salad for lunch and then a bottle of rosé in the evening!!

But I WI this morning and lost the at least 3lb I put on before holiday (plus whatever I put on whilst I was away) so I am back down to 10st 10lb!!! :D I am soooo chuffed!! I am going to reset my Target to 10 stone which I would like to reach before Christmas....I now have new found motivation!!

I am off on holiday to Devon tomorrow morning but am going to try and be goodish!!

I have attached a pic which my Hubs took last night which shows my weightloss so far, I put it up on FB and got a lot of nice comments!!!

Thursday 4th Aug - BAD Day!!

Lunch: Lemon Cupcake and a small Melon Salad :wave_cry:

Snacks: 2 satsumas, Punnet Strawberries, 2 Alpen Light Bars

Tea: Chickpea Dhal and Boiled Rice

Drinks: 2l NAS Squash and water, Diet Coke, 2 cups of Tea (Other 1/2 of HEA for SS Milk), bottle of wine!!! :eek:

Superfree foods: Satsumas, strawberries

Syns: Cupcake 30 syns?
Bottle of wine!!! 24 syns?
Total Syns: 54 syns

Leftover syns: 32.5/105 syns + badness at the weekend!!​

Attachments

• Weightloss so far!.jpg
    Weightloss so far!.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 36
Hello beautiful!!!!! The pic is gorge :) deserves the nice FB comments!! Congrats on the 3lbs loss, amazing :D

I have a quick question, when you had your cocktail night, what did you drink? My friend is planning a cocktail party tomorrow night for her birthday, and I'm restarting SW today after a god awful 2 weeks, and I'm actually scared to go in case in ruins my first week! Any less syn-ful cocktails? Maybe I'll go and just be a killjoy and not drink...hmm? Help?!

Have a great holiday :) I hope the sunshine gets out for you!! xxx

Hi everyone!! Hope you are all doing well, I am back from hols and am hoping for a STS or at the very worst a small gain at my WI this week, I was awful on hols, Fish & Chips, meals with chips etc etc!! Anyway I am now hoping to be at target by Christmas.

I have been updating my wardrobe lately, I bought a few tops to wear with jeans etc out of work and have bought a few new things to wear for work. I figured that I have done pretty well with my weightloss so far so I deserved a treat!! I wore a pair of size 14 jeans yesterday and had to walk round our town holding them up as they were falling down!!!

Anyway here's my diary for yesterday:

Sunday 15th August - Green Day!!

Breakfast: None (my lie in)

Lunch: Tomato & Basil Pasta n Sauce with 56g Cheddar (HEAx2) and 2 Quorn Fillets and 1 tbsp Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5 syns)

Tea: Homemade Quorn Casserole (made with Quorn Pieces, Carrots, Green Beans, Potatoes, Stockpots, Garlic, Onions, Broccoli, Cauliflower) with 2 pieces wholemeal bread from 400g loaf (HEB)

Drinks: NAS Squash and water, Diet Coke, 2 cups of Tea

HEA: 56g Cheddar

HEB: 2 Slices Wholemeal bread from 400g loaf

Superfree foods: Carrots, Green Beans, Potatoes, Garlic, Onions, Broccoli, Cauliflower

Syns: 1 tbsp Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5 syns)
Total Syns: 1.5 syns

Leftover syns: 103.5/105 syns + off plan days Fri-Sat

Last edited:
Off work for this week and I am enjoying spending time with hubby & the baby!! Amelie is doing really well, we have been told not to expect her to walk until she's 2 and today she stood herself up in the middle of the floor and held it for 5 seconds!! She also is constantly wanting us to walk her up and down the street holding onto both of one of our hands!! Bless her!!

Foodwise, I made a Frittata for the first time today, but I oven baked it as we have a dual oven/grill and you can't do both at the same time, so it was more like the SW quiche but just with eggs and not cottage cheese!! It turned out lovely. I was going to take a pic and post it on here but both portions splatted on the plate and didn't look very attractive d'oh to me!!! :eek:

Monday 16th August - Green Day!!

Breakfast: 2 pieces wholemeal bread from 400g loaf (HEB), 2 LCL Triangles (HEA) and Vegemite

Lunch: Mixed Veg (Peppers, Onions, Mushrooms, Tomatoes) Frittata with 42g Mozzarella (HEA) Spicy SW Potato Wedges and 1 tbsp Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5 syns)

Tea: Salmon Fillet (6 syns) with New Potatoes, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Green Beans and 1/2 pot GFY Sweet Chilli & Red Pepper Cottage Cheese (1 syn)

Snacks: 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEB)

Drinks: NAS Squash and water, Diet Coke, 2 cups of Tea

HEA: 42g Mozzarella, 2 LCL Triangles

Superfree foods: Tomatoes, Peppers, Mushrooms, Green Beans, Onions, Broccoli, Cauliflower

Syns: 1 tbsp Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5 syns)
Salmon Fillet (6 syns)
1/2 pot GFY Sweet Chilli & Red Pepper Cottage Cheese (1 syn)

Total Syns: 8.5 syns

Leftover syns: 95/105 syns + off plan days Fri-Sat

Last edited:
OMG - just noticed your attached pic, hiding at the bottom of page 25, you are looking gorgeous!

Awww thank you Donna! Hope everything is ok your way. xx

I had a nice lie in this morning, it's nice to be able to catch up on our sleep from last week when the baby was up early everyday!!

I have a bit of a problem at the moment, it is my sisters birthday tomorrow and she would have been on her own all afternoon with her baby as her hubby is on lates, so we have invited her over & I have said I will cook us lunch but have no idea what to do? She is pregnant and doesn't eat shellfish, but I am completely stuck! I would normally do a BNS risotto but we had risotto tonight. I may have a look back to the start of my food diaries to see if I can inspire myself & shoot to Asda with the baby in the morning!!

Tuesday 17th August - Green Day!!

Breakfast: 28g Special K Sustain (HEB), sliced strawberries and Onken Vanilla FF

Lunch: M&S Sushi (1.5 syns), Frozen Grapes (yummy!!!)

Tea: Smoked Haddock Risotto (Smoked Haddock (HEB), Mushrooms, Onions, Garlic, Stockpot, Peas, Arborio Rice) with 4 Garlic Doughballs (6 syns)

Snacks: Cheshire Cheese (56g HEA) and Pickled Onions

Drinks: NAS Squash and water, Diet Coke

HEA: 56g Cheshire Cheese (HEA)

HEB: 28g Special K Sustain, Smoked Haddock Fillet

Superfree foods: Strawberries, Mushrooms, Garlic, Onions, Pickled Onions, Grapes

Syns: M&S Sushi (1.5 syns)
4 Garlic Doughballs (6 syns)
4 double Vodka & Diet Lemonade (20 syns) :eek:

Total Syns: 27.5 syns

Leftover syns: 67.5/105 syns + off plan days Fri-Sat __________________

Last edited:
Heyyy Sara lady :)

Hows being back on plan? Glad to be back?! xx

Hey Linzi how are you getting on??

Yeah I am really loving being back on plan, it's fab! I forgot how much I love cooking things from scratch, especially when the baby polishes off her plate of it too as she did tonight with the Smoked Haddock Risotto!!!!

How are you finding being back on plan? I will come over & have a look at your diary now whilst I savour my vodka!!

Hey Linzi how are you getting on??

Yeah I am really loving being back on plan, it's fab! I forgot how much I love cooking things from scratch, especially when the baby polishes off her plate of it too as she did tonight with the Smoked Haddock Risotto!!!!

How are you finding being back on plan? I will come over & have a look at your diary now whilst I savour my vodka!!
Aww I'm glad your enjoying being back on plan! You must have one of the most laidback babies ever you know Sara - all the babies I know would never eat Smoked Haddock Risotto! When she's older I bet she'll love experimenting with food just like you :D well done to her!!

I'm doing okay. Glad to be back on plan. Little slip up yesterday but back on it today. Even went to the gym! I'm off work now til the 31st - which is probably a bad thing as well as a VERY good thing - when I'm at home I just eat eat and ear (especially if I've got nothing to do!) Gonna have to keep myself busy and not think about food :p

Enjoy that vodka, and good luck finding something to cook for lunch tomorrow - happy birthday to your sister for tomorrow! xx

I have decided to do a Nando's style lunch and make a Halloumi & Portobello Mushroom Pitta with salad and then do some SW chips with Nando's Chip Sprinkle on them and try & make my own dip, I am stuck in at the moment as I need to go to the big Tesco near us but the baby needs to nap & hubby is still in bed!

I have decided to do a Nando's style lunch and make a Halloumi & Portobello Mushroom Pitta with salad and then do some SW chips with Nando's Chip Sprinkle on them and try & make my own dip, I am stuck in at the moment as I need to go to the big Tesco near us but the baby needs to nap & hubby is still in bed!

lunch sounds so good - hope hubby woke up and looked after baby-bear

Well this week hasn't gone so well, me & hubby had a few more drinks on Tuesday than we planned so that was 20 syns :eek: and then yesterday (Wednesday) it was my sisters birthday and I tried to make it as SW friendly as possible but am probably going to charge myself 10 syns for the lunch and then an extra 6 syns for the cheese we had with tea, eeek!!

Wednesday 18th August - Green Day!!

Breakfast: 2 pieces wholemeal bread from 400g loaf (HEB), 2 LCL Triangles (2 syns) and Vegemite

Lunch: Pitta Bread (6 syns) with halloumi (HEA*2), Giant Portobello Mushroom, Leaf salad, red chillies, 1tbsp Perinnaise (2 syns?), 1 tbsp Hot Nandos Sauce (1 syn) and SW Wedges with Nandos Peri-Peri sprinkle - this was absolutely gorgeous and my sister really enjoyed it, I suppose I could have made it healthier but I wanted to make her something she wouldn't think of as diet food

Tea: Ploughmans (Cheddar & Cheshire Cheese (6 syns), Pickled Onions, Pickled Beetroot, 2 Quorn Fillets, 1 tbsp Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5 syns)

Drinks: NAS Squash and water, Diet Coke

HEA: Halloumi (HEA*2)

HEB: 2 pieces Wholemeal bread from 400g loaf

Superfree foods: Lettuce, Red Chillies, Pickled Onions, Pickled Beetroot

Syns: 2 LCL Triangles (2 syns) and Vegemite

Lunch: Pitta Bread (6 syns)
1tbsp Perinnaise (2 syns?)
1 tbsp Hot Nandos Sauce (1 syn)
Cheddar & Cheshire Cheese (6 syns)
1 tbsp Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5 syns)
Total Syns: 16.5 syns

Leftover syns: 51/105 syns + off plan days Fri-Sat

Hi,

Sorry I haven't posted lately, sort of went a bit off plan on Thursday, but paid for it on Friday when I WI with a massive 5lb GAIN!!!!! :cry::(:cry::( That is equal to my almost 2 weeks off plan plus * week. I am gutted to be honest but I am determined now to get back on track and get down to 10st before Christmas. I WILL DO THIS!!!!

I will update my diary from Friday onwards.

Back