Sarahjj - CD Maintenance - Still maintaining, sorry I haven't been around!

Day 112

Morning!

Back to work today :( It's not fair! Why do we have to work??!! No one likes it! Going out for a team lunch today -hopefully I'll just be able to have a salad! Got my WI tonight, so don't want anything too heavy!! Got on the scales this morning and they said 9.13! My CDC scales are about 3-4 lbs below mine too! Know it's not going to be quite like that my the end of the day because I'll have been drinking lots of water, but still, I'm in the 9s on my scales! Yey!!

Thought that it was meant to be cold today so have come to work in long sleeved jumper, but now I'm really hot! Oh dear!

Am hoping that I'll move onto 1000 cals tonight, looking forward to some pasta if so!! :D :p

Have a good day - I'll be around from time to time - still trying to catch up on threads after having a week away!

Love Sarah x

Hiya Sarah

Well done on getting into the 9's!!! that brilliant for ya!!

I'm back today and very positive about the whole thing!! I'm wrecked, bit of a late night feck all sleep last night but I think thats not a bad thing cos i'll be in bed early tonight so won't be able to eat lol

anyways will catch ya later, hope you have a lovely lunch!!

love

Gen xx

Hey Gen!

Hope your days goes well!

As for the sleep thing - I was in bed last night by 9:45! Was really tempted by food so thought that it was just best to go to sleep! It's all good!

Have a good day! Love Sarah x

Help!

Hello guys!

Just got back from my lunch out. Would really appreciate you letting me know what you think about what I had. There were only 2 vege dishes, even the salads weren't! Crazy! So I had a flat bread, with mozarella, tomoto and rocket on top, drizzled with garlic oil! I know it isn't exactly 'green & white' food, but it was the best I could do! Is it really that bad?? Please help me out guys coz I'm feeling really guilty! I've got my WI tonight too which I'm worried about. I didn't have it all and it was about 8" by 4"! Know I'm being very precise, but am a bit worried! Also, I'm hoping to start 1000 cal tonight, but would you say that because I've eaten now to just have my remaining shakes today and no meal?

Thanks in advance!

Love Sarah x

oh sarah honey don't be worrying too much.. what you have described isn't much at all, its probably cos its ur weigh in and you really want to start 1000 cals that you are so freaked out over it.

you have done so well girl and are in the 9'sssssss so just give urself a little break and hopefully you will get to your 1000 cals tonight!

not sure whether you should have ur other meal suppose someone with more knowledge will come along soon!

love

Gen xx

Thanks Gen! Prob got nothing to worry about, and I think if it was a Wednesday (after WI) then I wouldn't be worried! Will let you know how I get on!

Anyone else know what I should do about my meal tonight?

Sarah x

Day 113!

Hi guys!

Well, had my WI last night and I was 9.12! Yey me!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D Am sooooooooo happy - I'm actually BELOW my target weight! I'm pleased though because now I'm on 1000 cals I think that there could possibly be a gain this week, just because of the extra carbs I'm taking on. I don't vare though coz I've got 2lbs to play with!! Finding this stage a lot to eat, and quite confusing! Can't wait till I can just eat healthy without all the measuring.

Worked out that I've lost on average 2.81lbs a week since I started 16 weeks ago! When put like that it doesn't seem like much! Going to keep glugging the water today and stick to it 100%! I've got a wedding on Saturday, don't know what starter or main is, but I know that for desert there is going to be a mini chocolate fountain on each table!! Dawn French has got nothing on me!!!!!! Did anyone see that episode of The Vicar Of Dibley? Very funny!! Think I'm just going to have to limit the amount of chocolate I have, and take away any pint glasses that I may be able to fill and drink!! :eek:

I'm on top of the world today - sending out positive vibes to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Sarah x

Sarah firstly well done on your achievement :D I am soooo chuffed for you.

Your reference to the Vicar of Dibley didn't half make me laugh as it's something I can relate to too. :p

Do you think it might help to remeber that the recipe for the chocolate that goes into a fountain isn't just chocolate, it has a shed load of pure oil mixed in with it too to make it runny :( It probably wouldn't help me :rolleyes: but there you go anyway! I tried :D

Hi guys!

Thanks for the words of encouragement!

I can just see me trying to climb into the fountain on Saturday - although I might embarass myself coz it's only about 2ft high!!! :D ;) :D

COAM - Thanks for what you said about the ingredients of the chocolate - that sounds yuck! Think I may well steer clear now, just what I needed!!

Having a good day - hope everyone else is too!

Sarah x

Yey!!!!!!!!

Yey me!! Isn't it fab when you get complimemts from people! 3 ladies who are in the same office as me just stopped me in the corridor - they said that they had really noticed that I'd lost weight! I have never spoken to them before in my life! They were asking about CD and couldn't get over the fact that I hadn't eaten for 3 months, apart from salad and cottage cheese!! They said though, like everyone else does that I tell - I could never do that sort of diet! I think people would be surprised with their will-power! They said that they thought I was a different person!

I just had to come and tell someone coz they were the 1st people to notice who didn't know I was doing a diet! It's such a wonderful feeling! Yey, yey yey!!! :D :D :D :D Can you tell I'm happy!!

Hope you're all having a fab CD day!

Love Sarah x

Hi guys!

Well, had my WI last night and I was 9.12! Yey me!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D Am sooooooooo happy - I'm actually BELOW my target weight! I'm pleased though because now I'm on 1000 cals I think that there could possibly be a gain this week, just because of the extra carbs I'm taking on. I don't vare though coz I've got 2lbs to play with!! Finding this stage a lot to eat, and quite confusing! Can't wait till I can just eat healthy without all the measuring.

Worked out that I've lost on average 2.81lbs a week since I started 16 weeks ago! When put like that it doesn't seem like much! Going to keep glugging the water today and stick to it 100%! I've got a wedding on Saturday, don't know what starter or main is, but I know that for desert there is going to be a mini chocolate fountain on each table!! Dawn French has got nothing on me!!!!!! Did anyone see that episode of The Vicar Of Dibley? Very funny!! Think I'm just going to have to limit the amount of chocolate I have, and take away any pint glasses that I may be able to fill and drink!! :eek:

I'm on top of the world today - sending out positive vibes to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Sarah x

Hi Sarah,

Big Congratulations and well done!!!!!!!!!!

And below target too!!! Now that is what I call a big success!!!
16 weeks does not seem very long at all.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini!

I agree - the 16 weeks has flown by! Seems not that long ago that I first started! Yey for slim me and slim everyone else!

You're doing brilliantly - I've been reading your thread today. Keep up the good work, both personally and with the site! It's brill!

Love Sarah x

ah sarah thats brilliant you are on such a high today and its catching so yay to you girl!!!

all the compliments.... don't be telling hubby or he might not let ya off to uni alone hee hee

love

Gen xx

Day 114!

Hi all!

Had a good day yesterday - just hope that it continues!

Went out for a walk last night with hubby - he reckons we walked about 4 miles which is really good! Came home and got dinner ready. Couldn't believe how much was on my plate to eat! 200g of new potatoes doesn't sound like much, but believe me - it's loads!!! Had to have it in 2 sittings coz there was so much to eat I was feeling sick!

Had my 2 shredded wheat this morning which was yummy! Real food again! YEY!!

Am off work tomorrow which is good. Think I'll need to go shopping coz I've got a wedding on Saturday and have got a dress with short sleeves so will need a shawl or something to go over my arms.

Have a good day all!

Sarah x

Hey Sarah

You lucky thing being off tomorrow, I would love to be off!!!

I'm a bit pissed off today so not really on form but i'm sure i'll be grand later.... no idea why i'm pissed off ya know one of them days???

anyway weighed myself this morning and have lost 6lb since Tuesday..... everytime i think of that i get a boost... maybe i should just keep telling myself that!!!! so i'm well happy about that!!

hope you have a fab day

love

Gen xx

Why do we do it to ourselves???!!! I have just spent the last half an hour talking to someone about chocolate! Everything you could imagine about chocolate! Every type, every flavour, how you make it! Arrrggghhhhhhh! :mad: :mad: :mad: And to top it all she is leaving tomorrow so has brought in a box of Celebrations! Great! Have resisted so far, and have only got 50 minutes to go till I go home! Trouble is, I'm so bloomin' hungry I may well eat the whole fridge when I get in!!!

I'm off now in a huff!!! ;)

Sarah x

Back