sarah's simply filling food diary

Woop woop! Your 2 lbs from 3 stone! So amazing!

Let's see if we can do this together!!!

Last edited:
Yep, recipe free on SF. My nutritionist suggests adding an extra tin of chickpeas and replacing the BNS with extra onion and fennel. Just so you know ;)

Ella Belle - I find that Morrisons and Tesco usually have the petit pains, Sainsburys never do and Asda do occassionally. I think Morrisons seems to be the best stocked with WW stuff usually.

Glad SF-ing is still going well, Sarah. I am veering from the SF straight and narrow tomorrow for a PP day but reckon I will get back on it again for Thursday and Friday.

bulldogdaisy said:
Looks good,how do you do your petit pains pizzas please?

Part bake the petit pains
Put tomato purée on 1tbsp 0pp
I add
-ham
-Sweetcorn
-pineapple
Then bake just till the ham is cooked/heated

U can add what u want, if u wanna add cheese u can but I like them without cheese

Purpled said:
Woop woop! Your 2 lbs from 3 stone! So amazing!

Let's see if we can do this together!!!

Hopefully won't b long! How many lb have u got left? I suspect u will get there b4 me now considering my losses lately!

Atomic pink said:
Yep, recipe free on SF. My nutritionist suggests adding an extra tin of chickpeas and replacing the BNS with extra onion and fennel. Just so you know ;)

Ella Belle - I find that Morrisons and Tesco usually have the petit pains, Sainsburys never do and Asda do occassionally. I think Morrisons seems to be the best stocked with WW stuff usually.

Glad SF-ing is still going well, Sarah. I am veering from the SF straight and narrow tomorrow for a PP day but reckon I will get back on it again for Thursday and Friday.

Ive never had chickpea, what r they like? Would that not overpower it a bit with so many chickpeas? I love Bns, y does she say replace that? Is it high Cals or something?

Have a nice pp day! I bet u will b glad to get back to sf on thurs tho!!

Its just her suggestion to balance the carbs and proteins a bit more. Not essential by a long shot!! Especially for those who are normally capacble of losing weight. Chickpeas are lovely - an almost nutty flavoured pulse. Wouldn't over-power it at all but the recipe was pretty ncie as it was.

I think I may try it Ur way first then hers and see which is nicer!

Hi Sarah, ive been reading through your diary and its really motivating me and im learning some valuable tips, so well done for loosing such an amazing amount of weight :) Im here to sub

Thankyou! I'm glad I can motivate u, there was me thinking my food was boring!

sarah88 said:
Part bake the petit pains
Put tomato purée on 1tbsp 0pp
I add
-ham
-Sweetcorn
-pineapple
Then bake just till the ham is cooked/heated

U can add what u want, if u wanna add cheese u can but I like them without cheese

These sound really nice,great idea :0)

Day 6 sf 10w/p

B
OSS

D
Bagels
Ww jam 1pp

T
Rosemary roast chicken and potatoes
Honey 2tsp 2pp

Mini jammy dodgers 2pp

5w/p used
5 weeklies remain!

Feeling like I want to eat tonight, first time since restarting last wed/thurs!

Attachments

• image-426383336.jpg
    image-426383336.jpg
    465.9 KB · Views: 52
Mmm them potatoes look yummy! It's making me want some!

You Havant really eaten many snacks! Might be why your hungry! You got any fruit or yogurt?

I had 2 bananas today! Got some yog now! Just want crap tho!

I hate the eating crap cravings they are sooo annoying! You can do it though Sarah. Looks like a great day today.
I agree with atomic, chickpeas are really nice. I use them in salads too. Xx

Try to be strong Sarah...cravings are no fun..maybe have a cup of tea? If all else fails I'd shut myself off to bed..it's not a nice solution but it puts off the problem for another day. Tomorrow will be easier :)

Ooh I have some of those mini jammy dodgers in cupboard must have some tomorrow with a cup of tea yum :) xx

Good points too! Mini pack of 4 was 2pp

Picked them up to try as they were £1 but had not got round to trying them yet or checking points so that's good to know :) x

Back