sarah's simply filling food diary

Not sure my back ache is just back ache, it really hurts when I stand up now after sitting for 10+ minutes! Was yes like that Laura?

My local butchers put together some burgers for me, basically just extra lean steak mince, salt pepper and onion! Sounds boring but they r really nice, and should b free on sf! Only 60p a burger too!

Attachments

• image-2200796707.jpg
    image-2200796707.jpg
    468.6 KB · Views: 30
Bang!!!...now I want a burger :) Looks lovely! Your back probably shouldn't be that sore Sarah, maybe try to do some back stretches, they might loosen it up a bit.

sarah88 said:
My local butchers put together some burgers for me, basically just extra lean steak mince, salt pepper and onion! Sounds boring but they r really nice, and should b free on sf! Only 60p a burger too!

Looks nice :0) never tried homemade burgers! Sorry to hear about your back.Hope you're ok.

My gp told me to help my back was hot water bottle for 10 mins then ice pack 10 mins and alternate but keep moving and do different exercises just to allow muscles to heal. A colleague went to her gp two weeks ago and different surgery and was given same advice - we keep cheap bag of peas in carrier bag (no one will accidentally eat them then) and keep re freezing, don't know if it will work - hope it sorts itself out soon. You are doing so well. xxxx

Stretching is fab for a bad back especially on a gym/yoga ball. I stretch my back before and after every work out, it feels sooo lush I never want to get up again.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Omg! Lucky you! Burgers sound great! I wonder if my butcher would do that! I guess if I preordered he would!
:)

Yeh stretches are good and I love tiger balm for muscle aches too. X

I love stretches. I sometimes wish I had a machine that would stretch me from top to bottom!
Burgers look good, bargain price too! I've got ex lean mince in, might make some tomorrow. X

Becktoria79 said:
I love stretches. I sometimes wish I had a machine that would stretch me from top to bottom!
Burgers look good, bargain price too! I've got ex lean mince in, might make some tomorrow. X

That made me smile beck!

Thanks for all the advice guys! My back eases when I move around and during exercise its just when I'm doing nothing and stand! I guess I have a really weak back and it needs lots of work! Just finished my kettlebells and now I'm aching all over!

sarah88 said:
Thanks for all the advice guys! My back eases when I move around and during exercise its just when I'm doing nothing and stand! I guess I have a really weak back and it needs lots of work! Just finished my kettlebells and now I'm aching all over!

Ooh how do I find kettle bells? My friend wants me to go them with her

Day 6 sf 18w/p

B
OSS

Apple

D
3x Ww White toast
Butter 1pp
Nutella 2pp
Banana

Burger (to try!)
Choc brownie biscuit 3pp

T
Chicken chopped with bacon, spring onions covered in garlic and herb Philly 1pp
Wedges
Few beans
2x petit pains (needed the energy)

Boost 8pp
Banana

15w/p used
3 weeklies remain

Exercise
40 min walk
6wk 6 pack
Buns and thighs
Kettlebells

Dubchick81 said:
Ooh how do I find kettle bells? My friend wants me to go them with her

It's fun, hard but more fun than shred DVD! Deff give them a go, u get a hell of a workout! I do a 50 min workout and it feels like 15mins! My jillian DVDs seem to drag!

Sounds like a really yummy day. I really fancy a boost now. Think I'll get myself one on Friday as that's new weeklies starting plus my first day back at work so I totally deserve it :p x

icklerockchick said:
Sounds like a really yummy day. I really fancy a boost now. Think I'll get myself one on Friday as that's new weeklies starting plus my first day back at work so I totally deserve it :p x

Thought u went back sat?! Good luck for work!

sarah88 said:
Thought u went back sat?! Good luck for work!

Thanks i'm in Friday and Saturday this week. Was moaning about sat as its a 6.30am start lol! X

Dubchick81 said:
Your dinner (tea to u) sounds amazeballs!! Gotta try that...
Yea I will defo give it a go. Think I'll do s few more home workouts first tho to get my fitness up a tad :)

It was nice! Yeah get ur strength up a bit first, it is hard, I won't lie!

Back