sarah's simply filling food diary

I agree with atomic! I know I'm one to talk as I go insane at times. But maybe cut exercise back to a maximum of 2 DVDs a day! 3 DVDs does sounds quite a lot!

sarah88 said:
Fingers crossed! But I hope it doesn't make me think 'oh well i can have 2 wks off and loose the gain in a few days' :/

Our bodies do react differently even when we do the same things so it might not work as quick if you did it again!

I agree......you won't think that! I think your weight will drop off in 2-3 weeks them you will think 'I'm back to where I was' and push forward to lose more!

Yeah kettlebells is 50 mins long so I may just do that one, it's quite a workout! My muscles really hurt after doing it again today, I can hardly walk/ bend down, it's right on my lower back like last time I did it!

So I'm gonna try this as my routine for exercise
Mon-
kettlebells 50min
Walking 40min

Tues-
Kettlebells 50min
Walking 30-40min
Clean my house 1hr

Wed-
Kettlebells 50min
Walking 30-40min

Thurs-
Cleaning 2-4hrs
Kettlebells 20min workout
Waliking 40min

Fri-
Cleaning 2-5hrs
Kettlebells 20min workout
Walking 40min

Sat-
Kettlebells either 50min or 20min depending how busy we r!

Sun-
Zero!

I may add one jillian dvd in on my less exercise days if I feel like it!

What do u all think?

Purpled said:
I agree......you won't think that! I think your weight will drop off in 2-3 weeks them you will think 'I'm back to where I was' and push forward to lose more!

I hope so, thanks purpled, daisy and sparkled

So no one answered my banana ice cream question? Last night I put banana, skimmed milk and sweetener in a bowl, blended it and put it in the freezer, is the skimmed milk alright to b frozen and eaten frozen? I nonu can freeze yoghurt but is milk the same?

Day 2 of 4
Sf
10.9 3/4

Water- 1.5 litres
Large coffee
Banana milkshake 3/4 pint
1/2 pint coke

B
OSS

D
Petit pain pizzas

D
Roast pork
Gravy 4tsp 2pp

Banana x2
Banana ice cream

Exercise
Kettlebells 50min
Walk 30min
Messing around in swimming pool 50min
Cleaning 60min

All looks good,I don't know about the milk sorry but someone else is bound to know.Thats good you've worked out a exercise program,good to have a day off and let your body relax.

My friends mum freezes whole things of milk as they live nowhere near any shops so one huge shop a month with veg from local farms. She never gets caught without milk so although I have never tried it seems to work for her. Xx

I've just eaten it so I hope it's ok! It was really really nice anyway

Thanks sparkle! Roast was really yummy!

I think you'll exercise plan looks really good. Still ALOT of exercise in there but not as crazy as you are some days with it! Looks like this week is going really well for you so far. I think I might steal the idea of the banana milkshakes after exercise. They sound rather tasty.

That looks like a lot of exercise but if you have the time and willpower then go for it!
Just eat more to compensate for extra exercise.

Hope your well! WI on Friday right?

Yeah I'm gonna Wi in on fri, ESP as I'm keeping track after getting back on track!

Thing is I don't count walking the dog and cleaning as 'exercise' that's what I normally do so I don't feel im doing more if u get what I mean?!

And atomic the banana milkshakes r really nice, I usually use 2x bananas- medium size and do 3/4 pint cup full, prob uses 1/2 pint milk, and how ever much sweetener I want!

Todays not feeling so good, been asda and just felt tempted by everything! Prob is I have no weeklies so I'm just using them for things I need like butter ect but I'm just feeling really tired now and starting to feel low prob because of all the temptation I'm not allowed!

Jut think you only have tomorrow then it's a whole new week and new weeklies.
You could eat some of your ap?

And I think you should include walking and cleaning as exercise as you are moving your body around.

Milkshake abounds good. You could add some berries in too if you have any in freezer/fridge!

Well I have earned 33ap the last 3 days so I could but in all honestly fri sat and sun prob cost me more than dailies weeklies and activity pp so really I don't have any!

Back