sarah's simply filling food diary

Thanks daisy

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Great to see you back on the site, Sarah. We missed you! Hope you feeling ok after the funny turn in Tesco. Do you think it was just not eating enough? Do you think a trip to the doctors just to make sure might be useful?

How is using the "new" list going? When I saw it I was quite tempted by it but I really don't like the idea of not being able to have the bread products as free. I don't eat very much bread stuff anyway but it just makes life so much simpler when you can have a sandwich for lunch so something when you are in a hurry.

You have gone quiet again Sarah. I hope you are okay!! It is okay to take a break from the 'diet' as you have been doing it for so long. I just hope your okay as you wasn't feeling well.

Hi guys hope ur all ok! Will hopefully b back with u guys on friday! A restart for me for the new year, tho unsure how much exercise I will b doing :( seemed to have developed asthma, maybe whilst doing my rest wk of insanity I was finding my chest was tightening up and I find even my walks with tills a stuggle on hills but have a inhaler so I think I can just use that and continue the exercising! Havent exercised for a while and im unsure what my start weight is gonna b but I no if gained a lot if not all my weight lost but right now I dont really care thats in the past and this will b a new start!

Welcome back Sarah! Good to have you back on board.

Sorry to hear about the asthma, that's not good at all, especially given you had started to actually enjoy your exercise. I guess its just a case of taking it slowly and not overdoing things until you know what you can and can't do.

Will looking forward to seeing you around from friday. Hope the scales are kinder than you are expecting, but as you said - that's in the past, being here and wanting to lose it is the most important thing.

Welcome back Sarah! Good to have you back on board.

Sorry to hear about the asthma, that's not good at all, especially given you had started to actually enjoy your exercise. I guess its just a case of taking it slowly and not overdoing things until you know what you can and can't do.

Will looking forward to seeing you around from friday. Hope the scales are kinder than you are expecting, but as you said - that's in the past, being here and wanting to lose it is the most important thing.

Thanks atomic! Its still a little quiet on here, have we not got any new members yet?

Is everyone still on the normal sf list? Is there any new free foods or changes?

Hi! I have started SF and thought I'd look at your diary as you have so many posts and the ame name. I also noticed there are a lot of lists. One has popcorn and more cereal on. I am unsure which is the list I should follow. Which list do you use? The one linked on this board?

Last edited:
Hi! I have started SF and thought I'd look at your diary as you have so many posts and the ame name. I also noticed there are a lot of lists. One has popcorn and more cereal on. I am unsure which is the list I should follow. Which list do you use? The one linked on this board?

Hi welcome! Ive been away from the forum for a few months but will b back on friday! I use the list linked to the forum, lost almost 3st on it in roughly 6 months so it works! Im just hopeing ive not gained it all back!

To be honest I am not sure if anyone on here has actually been doing simply filling much lately. There was the new list a few months ago and I think someone did query it with WW but didn't really get a definitive response, just that simply filling was "discouraged" as a plan in its own right. I am going back to doing mostly simply filling and will pretty much use the old list but maybe with a few common sense tweaks, especially around the bread products such as wholemeal pittas rather than WW ones etc.

I will prob b looking to u for a fair bit of support then if we will b the only ones doing it, if thats ok of course!

Of course it is! It will be nice to have someone else following it too.

I will be back on plan from tomorrow morning but have got a pizza evening with some friends on friday so its not strictly 100% yet! Although I am thinking if I am trying to be really good and healthy with minimal "extras" from my weeklies throughout the week and have one meal per week where I don't count things. I think it might make it alot easier to be stricter with myself for the other 20 meals in the week.

That sounds like a good plan, id like 1 meal off but when I do that I just cant seem to stop and I get it in my head that ive already messed up so I will start again next wk

Yeah, its a difficult balancing act with dieting not depriving yourself too much or loosening the reigns too much either :/ I have been having one meal off a week for the last couple of months and have found that it has helped. I find most weeks there tends to be an event of some description that involves eating things that are difficult to fit into plan and knowing that I don't have to try and behaving like a "normal" person around food just choicing what I want to eat at that time actually seems to keep me on track. I think I am quite lucky though as I don't tend to find it that difficult to get back on track after going back on plan. At least not with meals anyway. Cutting out the snacks is sometimes a bit harder.

Hey Sarah and atomic, I'm back on board as of today! Like you atomic, I have a couple of eaty things in next couple of days that might put me off plan a bit but I reckon as long as I'm on plan most days this week I should lose some of this Xmas gain!
I haven't got as far as thinking about sf yet, I think I really need to get my portion control back but reckon once I'm feeling back in the swing of things I'll throw a couple of sf days in. I find sf works best for me when I'm at the stage of abusing pp by using most my points on crap and having really low point meals or skipping meals to use my pp on snacks like chocolate!

It's good to have you back Sarah, we will all do well this year!

Atomic, I've only briefly glanced at your diary over last week and seems like you've been pretty muchto plan over Xmas. Well done! I've been a complete glutton. I've not even enjoyed it but the house been so full of food I didn't want to go by healthy stuff and it's such a funny week out of routine I can't be bothered cooking or anything! Terrible excuses, I know. Xxxx

Back