Sarah's Slim and Save Diary - 2 stone to lose......

Going ok again today....

I have had some olives (but counting that as my veg allowance)... Will have 4 products today, lots of water and a can of coke zero.

Sounds like a good day, Sarah! :)

Wow!!! Great loss!! Well done you :) x

Another good day.... Birthday meal tomorrow - think I'm going to have salmon and veg (no carbs)!

Sounds perfect!

Is it your birthday?

Happy birthday for tomorrow :) x

image-952953396.jpg

Oh thanks guys :)

Mel that's so funny! x

happy birthday Foo have a lovely day and hope the meal is scrumptious enjoy x x

Ok guys - Diet gone out the window already... I got into work and they surprised me breakfast - Bacon butty and hot chocolate (they didn't ask me before they ordered and I felt awful leaving it)

I feel really bad - I didn't want to eat it although it was nice - but I usually struggle after a day off to get back on the wagon.

Anyway - no more food/shakes until meal tonight (it will be carb free)... Back on plan tomorrow!

I feel a bit fed up with myself - its another birthday (28) where I am overweight/unhappy with my weight - why cant I just get to my goal and stay there and be happy with myself :( grrrrrr!

Don't beat yourself up if you can't have a treat on your birthday when can you!!!
Just look towards Christmas and have the belief you'll be in your little black dress :)
Just enjoy your day and get back on track tomorrow.
Enjoy yourself will you woman!!!

scousemouse0151 said:
Don't beat yourself up if you can't have a treat on your birthday when can you!!!
Just look towards Christmas and have the belief you'll be in your little black dress :)
Just enjoy your day and get back on track tomorrow.
Enjoy yourself will you woman!!!

What she said... THIS IS YOUR DAY!!!

Thanks guys - I didn't go 2 overboard had a Chinese last night instead of going out for a meal... Back on it today!

I was spoilt by Lee, he got me new limited Addition GHD'S and some tops :) and his mum got me a gorgeous bag from River Island... Had money from my family etc - was really surprised by how much I got..

Happy belated birthday hunni, n don't be sad coz this time next year you will defo have a very skinny birthday. Xx

Sent from V's iPhone using MiniMins

Happy Weekend!

I've not had a 100% weekend :( again still not done 2 bad...

4 weeks tomorrow so back on track to lose as much as I can - ill be more than happy to be back in the 9's for my holiday...

Not sure if I will weigh tomorrow - might just wait until next Monday.

Good luck! I'm starting tomorrow. I'm about a stone heavier than you and want to get into the low 9s ASAP!

Current Weight ~ 11st 6lb Dress size ~ 18

Evening Sarah!

4 weeks today :)

I decided not to weigh this morning - I'll prob leave it until next Tuesday (due to the BH).

I haven't been posting much here lately but I'm feeling so stressed at the moment. I'm really not enjoying my job to the point where I have cried in work a couple of times over the past few weeks and its really getting to me.

I am looking for another job and I want to do something different - I've really had enough of sales.

I had an interview for a senior admin role last week and I've got a second interview there this week - so fingers crossed. However I'm confused what to do if I am offered the job - because I go on holiday in 4 weeks do I wait until I return to start or start asap and take unpaid leave for the holiday??

Any advice?

Back