Sarah's SW Diary

thefinalcountdown said:
I'll look you up in a minute then :)

I love steamed food, I normally steam my rice, but my old steamer had packed up so the buzzer went off almost constantly whenever I used it! Very annoying.

Haha, of course I will :)

Ooh steamed rice is my absolute favourite :) hate boiled mushy rice lol

Will try and update my diary now. X

Stuck to plan today, aside from having courgette with my dinner instead of the salad (went to see my grandparents so was given courgettes out the garden again :D), had tartare sauce instead of low fat salad cream (3 syns rather than 1) and had a bit of low fat spread on my spuds (2 syns). So, today's total is 11.5. Quite pleased with that :) x

I'm joining class tomorrow night, so Wednesday nights will now be my official weigh in. I'm not sure whether to carry on weighing on a Monday morning at home as well, or whether to just leave it and only weigh once a week. Any thoughts from anyone?

Right, anyway, here's the food plan for tomorrow:

Breakfast
Magic porridge (HexB)

Lunch
Wholemeal roll (HexB)
Quorn fajita strips (free)
Low fat mayo (2.5 syns)
Melon cocktail (free)
Apple (free)
Mullerlight (free)

Dinner
Vegetable stir fry with noodles (free)
Soy sauce (free)

Snacks
3 x Dairylea light (HexA)

That's only 2.5 syns, maybe I'll have a biscuit or something as well. We'll see.

I am a serial weigher so can't really say yey or ney to that one cause I don't know whether it's considered a good or bad thing? Haha :)

But good luck tonight and let me know how u get on. They recommend between 5-10 syns a day so Definately get some more synage in there. I like mikados as a low syn treat only 0.5 per stick or jumbo caramel snack jack at 2.5 syn x

First SW class was this evening. The consultant seems really nice, and I really think going to class is going to help me :) My Mum came and joined too, she was really shocked when she found out how much I actually weigh!

I've decided to stop weighing in on a Monday morning and just do the one a week at SW, so I don't confuse myself by weighing in twice a week on different scales, so am starting my ticker and everything again today, as if I was starting from scratch again. New starting weight is 15st7.

I've just had my stir-fry, which was gorgeous, and am going to have a bag of cadbury animal biscuits at 5 syns to bring my day's count up :)

Here's tomorrow's food plan:

Breakfast
Magic porridge (HexB)

Lunch
Spinach (free)
Tomato (free)
Mushroom (free)
Low fat mayo (2.5 syns)
Melon cocktail (free)
Mullerlight (free)

Dinner
Will be at my Mum's, so not sure yet!

I'm back! I haven't really had the chance to get on here all week, it's been a crazy few weeks actually, feels like I haven't really ben at home more than to just go to bed for ages! Anyway, I'm now on annual leave and don't have to go back to work until after I get back from another festival next weekend, so thought I'd get myself back on here.

Although I haven't been keeping a diary on here, I have been filling in the ones that came in my SW pack, and have been really good. First official weigh in last night and I lost 1.5lb :) Quite pleased with that (esp as is TOTM). Mum did really well and lost 3.5lb!

I'm going to get back in the habit of keeping my diary on here as well, so here's today's food plan:

Breakfast
Wholemeal roll (HexB)
Low fat spread (2 syns)
Marmite (free)

Lunch
Quorn tikka sliced fillets (free)
Tinned spaghetti in tomato sauce (free)

Dinner
Tuna steak (HexB)
Jacket potato (free)
Low fat spread (2 syns)
28g cheddar cheese (HexA)
Mushrooms (free)
Low fat mayo (2.5)

Snacks
Fruit (free)

Total syns: 6.5

Last edited:
thefinalcountdown said:
I'm back! I haven't really had the chance to get on here all week, it's been a crazy few weeks actually, feels like I haven't really ben at home more than to just go to bed for ages! Anyway, I'm now on annual leave and don't have to go back to work until after I get back from another festival next weekend, so thought I'd get myself back on here.

Although I haven't been keeping a diary on here, I have been filling in the ones that came in my SW pack, and have been really good. First official weigh in last night and I lost 1.5lb :) Quite pleased with that (esp as is TOTM). Mum did really well and lost 3.5lb!

I'm going to get back in the habit of keeping my diary on here as well, so here's today's food plan:

Breakfast
Wholemeal roll (HexB)
Low fat spread (2 syns)
Marmite (free)

Lunch
Quorn tikka sliced fillets (free)
Tinned spaghetti in tomato sauce (free)

Dinner
Tuna steak (HexB)
Jacket potato (free)
Low fat spread (2 syns)
28g cheddar cheese (HexA)
Mushrooms (free)
Low fat mayo (2.5)

Snacks
Fruit (free)

Total syns: 6.5

Hey
Welcome back :) wow well done on your fab loss, congrats.

What have you got much planned on your holidays apart from the festival?

X

Not got much planned really, but I've got a ton of uni paperwork to catch up on :( I've spent most of the day under a blanket on the sofa today though..whoops! Oh well, it's my first day off, I need it lol. What have you been up to? x

thefinalcountdown said:

Not got much planned really, but I've got a ton of uni paperwork to catch up on :( I've spent most of the day under a blanket on the sofa today though..whoops! Oh well, it's my first day off, I need it lol. What have you been up to? x

Past two weeks I have worked full time 5 day weeks eeekk I am part time as I have a 21 month old daughter but I cover when the girl I work with is on holiday. I have just got back to my 3 day week so treated myself to a play date with my friend and her daughter... Firstly by having a big ol' English fry up at Toby cavery's new breakfast menu. Was lovely :)

Just counting down the days for our holiday now... 2 weeks and 4 days can't wait I need it :)

Off out to aerobics now, that on top of the 30ds this morning...well I have a breakfast to burn off now heehee x

It must be tiring going full time when you're used to 3 days a week. I dread to think how I'm going to be when I've finished my training and have to go back to full time work!

Hope you had fun at aerobics :) I was meant to go to the gym today, but it was absolutely pouring with rain all day so I didn't want to walk there. Think I'll set my wii back up tomorrow and get the dance games out, then I have no excuse! x

Well done on the loss :)

Thanks Tilly :)

I was just reading through your diary, I like reading your thoughts on films as I go to the cinema a lot too. Just been to see the inbetweeners film, think we're going to see the rise of the apes at the weekend :) x

Today's menu:

Breakfast
2 x Mullerlight (free)
Melon (free)
Mango (free)

Lunch
Wholemeal roll (HexB)
Quorn fillet slices (free)
Low fat mayo (2.5 syns)
Mullerlight (free)

Dinner
3 x Quorn sausages (3 syns)
New potatoes (free)
Baked beans (free)
Mushrooms (free)
Onion (free)
Gravy (3.5 syns)

Snacks
2 x apple (free)
2 x alpen light bar (HexB)
6 x extra light laughing cow triangles (HexA)
Stawberries & mullerlight (free)

Total syns: 9

Last edited:
Back