Sarah's SW Diary

Haha take him lol. The whole cinema was laughing out loud, not seen a film like that for a while :) x

Here's the food plan for today:

Breakfast
Toasted wholemeal roll (HexB)
Baked beans (free)
28g cheese (HexA)
4 x falafel (4 syns)
Glass skimmed milk (HexA)

Lunch
Fruit (free)

Dinner
2 x meat free burger (1 syn)
Cold new potatoes (free)
Salad (free)

Snacks
Fruit, if any

Going shopping in Milton Keynes with my flatmate this morning (where I would normally have millies cookies, krispy kreme donuts or something cakey from starbucks), and to a BBQ this evening so willpower will be tested to the max today. What I've put down as dinner is what I'm taking to the BBQ with me, and I'm determined to stick to it, and only eat anything else if it's free. I will do it!!!

Ok, so I've just got in from the BBQ and I'm quite pleased with myself! I didn't take the potatoes, so didn't have them, and the only things I ate extra were baked beans (free), a low fat cheese slice (2.5 syns), some low fat mayo (2.5 syns) and 2 little chocolate pigs, which I'm counting as 2 syns, so my total today is 12 syns. I also managed to resist everything naughty while I was shopping earlier! Yay! :D

Oh, I also realised I'd only got 1 HexB in so I ate 2 alpen light bars with my fruit at lunch :)

I'm at work today, so here's the food plan:

Breakfast
Mullerlight (free)
2 plums (free)

Lunch
Wholemeal roll (HexB)
Quorn fillet slices (free)
Low fat mayo (2.5 syns)
Apple
Nectarine
Mullerlight

Dinner
Jacket potato (free)
Vegetable chilli (1.5 syns)
28 g cheese (HexA)
Tomatoes (free)
Cucumber (free)
Sugar snap peas (free)
Low fat mayo (2.5 syns)

Snacks
2 alpen light bars (HexB)
Strawberries and mullerlight (free)

Total: 6.5 syns

Thanks :) I could quite easily have sat and munched my way through tge whole box of choc pigs, they were soo good. Impressed myself by only eating 2!

I'm bored at work at the moment, there's nothing on our list to do :( this means I got hungry and have eaten my roll already. Whoops! Will buy a jacket spud and beans for lunch, so at least it will stillbe free!

Well done on being a good girl :) I have no will power when it comes to chocolate lol x

I don't normally, but I seem to have my head in the right place at the moment to be able to say no! Love it!

It was funny, I had a really weird dream last night about SW. I was at weigh in, and I only lost 1lb (I know 1lb is good, but for some reason in my dream it was awful that I'd only lost that much) and I was put on the spot as to why I'd only lost that amount, People were having a go at me and saying the reason I didn't lose enough was because I don't eat bananas!?! Was very odd.

I've decided I don't really fancy the salad and low fat mayo with my tea, so I'm just having a bit of low fat spread instead, making my syns for the day 6. Off to the cinema tonight, I need it after the most boring day at work ever!

Hello (waves)..well done on your loss so far..im veggie as well and eat tons of quorn so enjoying reading your thread as its so like mine with what you have..start of week 2 for me x

Hello Irene and Mrsovertone :wavey: Thanks for stopping by :)

Looks like you had a good loss on week 1 Mrsovertone, how are you finding it following plan so far? I'll swing by your diary in a min if I can find it! Although I've been keeping this diary for a few weeks now, I'm officially coming to the end of week 2, I decided to count my official start date from when I joined a group so changed all my details then.

The film was brilliant! We saw Rise f the Planet of the Apes, I would definately recommend it, it was one of the best films I've seen for ages.

Unfortunately I didn't get to have my strawberries and Mullerlight :( When I got the strawberries out the fridge they had frozen! Annoyingly this happens sometimes with my fridge. I was really gutted, I've got a real thing for them at the moment! I cut the strawberries in half and pour a vanilla mullerlight over them, it's lush! Oh well, I left them out so they've defrosted now, I shall have them tomorrow instead. I'll need something nice to keep me going with all the paperwork I have to do! :doh:

I've been lying in bed with my laptop catching up on things for the last hour, and now I'm starving! Thought I'd better post a food plan on here for the day before I go and eat though, otherwise I may just get into the kitchen and go mad...

Breakfast
2 x meat free sausage (1 syn)
Fried new potatoes (free)
Mushrooms (free)
Baked beans (free)
Brown sauce (1 syn)

Lunch
2 x Alpen light bar (HexB)
Lots of fruit (free)

Dinner
Quorn burger (0.5 syn)
Wholemeal roll (HexB)
SW chips (free)
28g cheddar cheese (HexA)
Low fat mayo (2.5 syns)

Snacks
Strawberries & vanilla mullerlight (free)

Total: 5 syns

Here's the food plan for today:

Breakfast
Pot noodle in a mug (free)
Wholemeal roll (HexB)
Quorn fillet slices (free)
Low fat mayo (2.5 syns)
Apple (free)

Lunch
Jacket potato (free)
Baked beans (free)
28g cheese (HexA)
Nectarine (free)
Plum (free)

Dinner
Quorn & mushroom sauce thing (3.5 syns)
Wholemeal rice (free)
Mullerlight (free)

Snacks
2 Alpen lights (HexB)
350ml skimmed milk (HexA)

I'm having a productive day today, paid off one of my credit cards, a huge weight off my mind :) got most of the stuff I need for the festival this weekend (including a really funky wind up torch that looks like a frog!) and have taken my car in to have a full service and MOT. It desperately needs a service, it hasn't had one in the entire time I've owned it, which is 3 years now. I'm keeping everything crossed that it passes the MOT too :fingerscrossed:

I just had a bi of a shock...while I was in Sainsbury's, I couldn't find the sundar chickpea dhal, so I bought their own brand one, thinking it would be much the same. Ran it through the syns online when I got back, it's 11.5 syns!! :eek: Think I'll be popping in to Morrison's later to get the Sundar one, which is free, and probably tastes a hell of a lot better anyway! So glad I checked!

Stuck to plan today, total syns = 6 :D

Car got through it's MOT fine, although I had new rear brake shoes fitted as it was a recommendation on the service and I thought I might as well get it done while I can :)

I've just spent the last hour or so planning all my food for the week I'm away at the festival, with a menu for each day, complete with syns and healthy extras listed. I will be sticking to it 100% while I'm away!

I think I'm going to get an early night tonight, I feel shattered, and I have a long day tomorrow of packing, cooking and housework before I leave. I'm going to WI at 6, then dinner at my Mum's (which I'm making tomorrow and taking with me for us :) ) then staying at my Dad's and leaving early on Thursday morning.

Night folks :nightf:

thefinalcountdown said:
Stuck to plan today, total syns = 6 :D

Car got through it's MOT fine, although I had new rear brake shoes fitted as it was a recommendation on the service and I thought I might as well get it done while I can :)

I've just spent the last hour or so planning all my food for the week I'm away at the festival, with a menu for each day, complete with syns and healthy extras listed. I will be sticking to it 100% while I'm away!

I think I'm going to get an early night tonight, I feel shattered, and I have a long day tomorrow of packing, cooking and housework before I leave. I'm going to WI at 6, then dinner at my Mum's (which I'm making tomorrow and taking with me for us :) ) then staying at my Dad's and leaving early on Thursday morning.

Night folks :nightf:

Ooh look at you pre planning your meals very organised,..I like it :)

Good luck with your WI I am sure you will do great and have a fab time at the festival xxxx

thefinalcountdown said:
Eeeeeeeee!!! I lost 4.5lb and got slimmer of the week!! I'm a very happy girl right now :D

OOH MY GOD EEEEEEK

I am spooooooooo happy for you that's amazing hun. Congratulations and ESP for getting SOTW :) xx

Back