Sarah's Weight Loss Diary!

Breakfast- wheat biscuit
Lunch- light choices chow mein snack pot
snacks- wholegrain crackers and weightwatchers chocolate slice
dinner- two massive helpings of spaghetti bolagnaise.........
okay, not super healthy today, but revision was really getting my down and I was starving! I'll be good again tomorrow

It will have been worth eating that bit more if you felt you needed it when you're working so hard for exams, obviously you don't want to go mad (and you haven't at all) but there's no point punishing yourself when you have a lot on :)

Beautiful kittens, what are you calling them? :)

aw teh kittens are amazing!

Yeh dont worry about having the odd pig out, its needed when revising, like seriously! When I was revising for alvels I'd eat like 2 packets of digestives a day as well as other stuff, so really, you're doing pretty damn well :) Best wishes lovely.

Thanks Pink :)

Weighed in today and lost 2 pounds so i'm pretty happy with that, after these exams are done hopefully I will have time for alot more exercise and will see bigger losses.

Lovely picture, kittens are so cute, I don't think it's possible to feel sad with kittens around! Congratulations on your loss, good work!

They are very good at putting a smile on your face, however I haven't been able to spend that much time with them yet because of revising.
I don't know what's wrong with me this morning, I can't eat properly. I had breakfast fine and I went to have a tuna and sweetcorn sandwich for lunch like usual and it made me feel so sick after just one bite i threw it away, i tried some tomato soup and again I felt too sick to eat it. So my lunch was a weight watchers chocolate slice in the end because I couldn't stand anything else.

Feel better now and managed to eat some dinner.
Breakfast- Wheat biscuit with milk
Lunch- weightwatchers chocolate slice
Dinner- weightwatchers sweet and sour rice
snacks- light choices biscuits
can only guess at the calories but i know i haven't gone over 1400

well done!

Aw hun, sorry you felt sick, maybe you're just tired from all of the revision or something?

Maybe that was it. I had my toughest exam yesterday morning and my boyfriend came over afterwards to cheer me up so that was nice :) I have another 11 days until my exams are finished so I think i'm going to postpone the diet and just try to eat healthily and maintain my weight as I need the energy at the moment. So i'll see you guys in a few days! Thanks for all the support everyone, i'm not giving up just taking a break so my work doesn't suffer.

Good luck with the rest of your exams, keep drinking water and eating slow release thingys, they'll keep you going....when in doubt, drink LOADSSS of caffine, lol, jks, that's what I did, ended up with the runs and juttery as hell...but i was awake, like really really AWAKE! lol.

Hope everything goes well lovely.

Thanks Pink :)
I'm supposed to be revising but I just had to come on here to share something I saw which made me really cross. There was this weight loss program about brides losing weight before their wedding and one of them got weighed by the two trainers and when her result came up they were both tutting and looking at her as if she was disgusting,
she was only 136 pounds!!!!!
it made me so cross

OMgosh, that's so bad. That kind of sh*t is the reasons so many women have issues with their body when they're perfectly healthy.
That kind of thing shouldn't be allowed on tv, they're thinking about banning air-brushing in magazines, but that won't help if they're still showing that kind of thing on tv....oh well.

How's everything going? x

Back! And bigger than ever =(
I can't bear to weigh myself but I can see and feel in my clothes that I have put on more than I lost. Ah well, restart today! It's been good in a way because i felt so much better when I was eating healthily and having an occasional naughty treat rather than eating whatever i wanted whenever i wanted and lots of it. Exams are all over so I can fit exercise into my regime now, i'm hoping to get a job in town so that I have a long walk there and back everyday.
Right, i'm off for a walk with the boyfriend now around some pretty fields, and around the shops if i can drag him there.
Breakfast- Yoghurt
Lunch- Soup and biscuit

Heya, congrats for the end of your exams!
Hope that you enjoy your walk :)

Thanks guys :)
I get my results on the 19th August, scary times =/
Last night dinner: Sausage and vegetables
Breakfast: Half a blueberry muffin
Lunch: A slice of pizza and half a blueberry muffin

Not very healthy I know but I was at the boyfriends so choice was limited

Ah, August 19th is ages away, now you can have a good long break without worrying about anything. Good on you for getting back on track so quickly. Your day doesn't sound too bad at all!

Gah, I remember waiting for August last year, terrifying. It's not all that long to wait really though, just enjoy this time in between.

Maybe you should keep a little stock of healthy food at your bfs? Ria was telling me about these healthy snack pots she gets form morrisons, they could be good.

best wishes.

Back