Smart Points Sarah's WW Diary - 5.5lb lost / 65to go :)

Omg is it really only 3pp for ur dessert? Yogurt and nest? That looks amazing !
lol it was 3 smart points.....the yogurt is 2 and a whole nest is 2 but I had 1/2 of one so tatal was 3 smart points :D:D It tasted sooo lush too!! xx

OMG have you not!! Wow, you should go, you would love it I bet! They do some amazing things!! I used to work there and very lucky to have the store on my door step....but saying that, I haven't been myself in a while :D:D If you ever decide to go give me a shout and I'll meet you for a coffee and natter if you like? :D:D As lets face it....we are two peas in a pod after all and clearly like a natter :D:D xx

Coffee....Natter...now you have my attention! It would be so awesome to meet a minis friend for real!!! X

DAY 9

BF - 1 pint skimmed milk used for breakfast and tea during day, sachet oat so simple and 1/4 tin peaches - 10sp
Lunch - Roast chicken with new potatoes, veggies, stuffing and gravy :D- 8sp
Dessert - Chopped strawberries and peaches with a WW yogurt and 1/2 meringue nest :D- 3sp
Tea - 2 egg frittata with a salad and mayo - 6sp
Snacks - Banana, strawberries, sugar free jelly, 2 x sachets highlights hot choc 3sp

TOTAL SP = 30 :D

View attachment 179537 View attachment 179538 View attachment 179542

Omg! Your food looks AMAZING! Total Food Envy going on right now!!! X

Coffee....Natter...now you have my attention! It would be so awesome to meet a minis friend for real!!! X

Omg! Your food looks AMAZING! Total Food Envy going on right now!!! X
Ha ha Sorry, don't mean to make you envious.....Oh actually yes I do :D:D:D...Aw great! , any time you're free you just let me know :D:D You will love IKEA!! Hopefully you'll not think I'm that bad a friend either :D:D....Ive not been there for ages!! I always end up spending a fortune :rolleyes: xx

DAY 10..I think? lol....OOPS no i was wrong, it was day 11 :)

Well its been a funny couple of days as my chest infection seems to be making a come back but the doctor checked yesterday and thinks not but I can feel it if that makes sense?? and I feel unwell again will the head ache and tiredness you get when you have an infection but we shall see, it could just be where I'm run down from the last one.

Diet wise , I'm doing great. I am 100% on plan, been having 31 smart points a day so I haven't even had any of the weeklies at all which is great :D Todays menu goes like this.....

BF - Oat so simple with skimmed milk and banana - 5 sp
Lunch - A toasted wholemeal thin with bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayo - 5 sp WW yogurt for after - 2sp
Dinner - Grilled chicken breast topped with cajun spices and chilli flakes in a wholemeal thin with a salad and mayo - 7sp
Dessert - Sugar free jelly with tinned peaches and WW yogurt - 2sp
Snacks - babybel - 1sp, special k bar - 3sp, 2 x highlights sachets - 3sp, apple, pear, 2 satsumas.
TOTAL SMART POINTS =28:D

I hope you are all having a fab week too!! xx
image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
Ha ha Sorry, don't mean to make you envious.....Oh actually yes I do :D:D:D...Aw great! , any time you're free you just let me know :D:D You will love IKEA!! Hopefully you'll not think I'm that bad a friend either :D:D....Ive not been there for ages!! I always end up spending a fortune :rolleyes: xx

Maybe we can make it a date in one of the school holidays X

DAY 10..I think? lol

Well its been a funny couple of days as my chest infection seems to be making a come back but the doctor checked yesterday and thinks not but I can feel it if that makes sense?? and I feel unwell again will the head ache and tiredness you get when you have an infection but we shall see, it could just be where I'm run down from the last one.

Diet wise , I'm doing great. I am 100% on plan, been having 31 smart points a day so I haven't even had any of the weeklies at all which is great :D Todays menu goes like this.....

BF - Oat so simple with skimmed milk and banana - 5 sp
Lunch - A toasted wholemeal thin with bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayo - 5 sp WW yogurt for after - 2sp
Dinner - Grilled chicken breast topped with cajun spices and chilli flakes in a wholemeal thin with a salad and mayo - 7sp
Dessert - Sugar free jelly with tinned peaches and WW yogurt - 2sp
Snacks - babybel - 1sp, special k bar - 3sp, 2 x highlights sachets - 3sp, apple, pear, 2 satsumas.
TOTAL SMART POINTS =28:D

I hope you are all having a fab week too!! xx
View attachment 179607 View attachment 179608

Well Done for being 100% on plan! You're doing amazing, gold star for you! Remember that your Weeklies are there to be used tho if you need them, I always found I had better losses when I used them plus it gives you somewhere to go when your losses slow down for no reason which can sometimes happen later on. Keep up the hard work X

Maybe we can make it a date in one of the school holidays X

Well Done for being 100% on plan! You're doing amazing, gold star for you! Remember that your Weeklies are there to be used tho if you need them, I always found I had better losses when I used them plus it gives you somewhere to go when your losses slow down for no reason which can sometimes happen later on. Keep up the hard work X
Yes most definately! :D

Aw thank you!! Yes I know I have my weeklies too ...dipped into some today :p ...but because I am on so many meds, supplements etc which I know will contain points, I mainly use them for those in a hope it balances out if that makes sense as I can't physically point them as I don't know their nutrition...I have just been prescribed a powder which I drink 3 times a day due to dehydration caused by pain killer meds that are opiate based as even though I drink 2+litres water a day, I still get dehydrated which has lead to chronic constipation (sorry :confused:....could explain last weeks dismal week too though!!) and these sachets are high in sugar but I cant avoid them. I called WW and they advised and reassured me :) I'm also suffering awfully dry skin everywhere and brittle nails and flaky scalp caused by the same thing too but hopefully now I am on a nice new balanced diet it will all help :D:D Sound like a right mess don't I :D:D:D ....I'm impressed with my Fit Points earned so far though....43 to date!! :p xx

DAY 12

BF - Oats, skimmed milk and blueberries - 5sp
Lunch - Home made hamburger with onions, salad, cheese slice, ketchup in a toasted bun and side salad - 10sp
Dinner - Cod fillets, mash potato with peas & sweetcorn - 6sp followed by sugar free jelly, tinned peaches and ww yogurt - 2sp
Snacks - cheese strings x 2 - 5sp, trifel sponge 3sp, apple, grapes, satsumas x 2, banana
TOTAL SMART POINTS = 31:D

image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
Yes most definately! :D

Aw thank you!! Yes I know I have my weeklies too ...dipped into some today :p ...but because I am on so many meds, supplements etc which I know will contain points, I mainly use them for those in a hope it balances out if that makes sense as I can't physically point them as I don't know their nutrition...I have just been prescribed a powder which I drink 3 times a day due to dehydration caused by pain killer meds that are opiate based as even though I drink 2+litres water a day, I still get dehydrated which has lead to chronic constipation (sorry :confused:....could explain last weeks dismal week too though!!) and these sachets are high in sugar but I cant avoid them. I called WW and they advised and reassured me :) I'm also suffering awfully dry skin everywhere and brittle nails and flaky scalp caused by the same thing too but hopefully now I am on a nice new balanced diet it will all help :D:D Sound like a right mess don't I :D:D:D ....I'm impressed with my Fit Points earned so far though....43 to date!! :p xx

Gosh it sounds like you have a whole lot going on with your health! I hope that SP gives you the results which you deserve. Roll on next weigh in! X

DAY 11

BF - Oats, skimmed milk and blueberries - 5sp
Lunch - Home made hamburger with onions, salad, cheese slice, ketchup in a toasted bun and side salad - 10sp
Dinner - Cod fillets, mash potato with peas & sweetcorn - 6sp followed by sugar free jelly, tinned peaches and ww yogurt - 2sp
Snacks - cheese strings x 2 - 5sp, trifel sponge 3sp, apple, grapes, satsumas x 2, banana
TOTAL SMART POINTS = 31:D

I love cheese strings!!! Well Done on yet another fab day, would never think to buy trifle sponges! X

I love cheese strings!!! Well Done on yet another fab day, would never think to buy trifle sponges! X
I was scanning them all in the shop with the WW app and bought the ones with the lowest point value which was 16 smart points for 12 sponges which is 100g so by the time I calculated what I put in a trifel (tmrws menu:D) it was 1 smart point :D.......Im more impressed a babybel light is 1 smart point!!!!:D:D:D xx

I was scanning them all in the shop with the WW app and bought the ones with the lowest point value which was 16 smart points for 12 sponges which is 100g so by the time I calculated what I put in a trifel (tmrws menu:D) it was 1 smart point :D.......Im more impressed a babybel light is 1 smart point!!!!:D:D:D xx

Oooooo I love a babybel light! I sometimes microplane grate them so they go even further! X

Gosh it sounds like you have a whole lot going on with your health! I hope that SP gives you the results which you deserve. Roll on next weigh in! X
Aw thank you hunnie......I have fibromyalgia, arthritis of hands, feet, ankles and knee's, asthma, chronic migraines, PCOS, endometriosis and all the things that goes with all of that lol....now my pain is under control I manage as best I can....but on a bad day, its really rubbish :( I try not to let it drag me down and stay as positive as I can :D:D:D......this is why I cant exercise as I can barely walk some days! Weight loss would benefit me in so many ways hence why this is the year I am determined to make it happen!! :D:D xx

Oooooo I love a babybel light! I sometimes microplane grate them so they go even further! X
Oooh thats a good idea!! Ive never done that....I just eat them lol xx

Oooh thats a good idea!! Ive never done that....I just eat them lol xx

They are lovely grated over baked beans on. Jacket Potato. They go all stringy x

Aw thank you hunnie......I have fibromyalgia, arthritis of hands, feet, ankles and knee's, asthma, chronic migraines, PCOS, endometriosis and all the things that goes with all of that lol....now my pain is under control I manage as best I can....but on a bad day, its really rubbish :( I try not to let it drag me down and stay as positive as I can :D:D:D......this is why I cant exercise as I can barely walk some days! Weight loss would benefit me in so many ways hence why this is the year I am determined to make it happen!! :D:D xx

2016 is going to be our year. Do you not work due to your health conditions? X

2016 is going to be our year. Do you not work due to your health conditions? X
I don't work at present no :( I am very lucky though as I have some amazing support around me and my GP and health professionals have been great :):) xx

I don't work at present no :( I am very lucky though as I have some amazing support around me and my GP and health professionals have been great :):) xx

That's great news about your supper network, you need that when you are poorly. I only went back to work in February 2015 so not even a year yet, there was a time when I didn't think I would be able to work but I've had to make it work for me. Some days are tough but most of the time I get on ok, just find I have to go to bed really early to be able to cope! X

Your food always looks so delicious!
I didn't realise that cheese strings weren't that many smart points...I shall look at them for snacks now :)
Sorry to here about all the health problems you have...but you seem like you have a good positive attitude to help you.
I can relate only a small bit as I have anaemia asthma.
Hopefully the weight loss will help you and it's good that you have lots of support around you.xx

I have just had a quick read through your whole diary! Food looks Fabulous!
I'm the same as you! cant do no count.. I don't lose on it. I don't really trust it either lol.. I have no portion control! lol

hope next weigh in is kinder to you than this one!!
xxx

Hi,
I'm on my 1st week of ww, thought I'd have a sneaky peek at what others are eating on the sp plan.
I have a lot of health issues, one being rheumatoid arthritis. It's so hard when you want to give the excercise a good go but can barely walk. I don't know about you but steroids make me pile on weight and make me crave carbs badly.
Your meals look great, given me some ideas. :)

Back