Saraian is back where she belongs!!!

No, it was a godsend to me when Josh was little as well.

Morning ladies, up and dressed and guna take lil one to pre school, its his last week! so when i get back im guna start to drink the old water again, you know this morning when i got up my bladder hurt it had so much ahem 'fluids' in it. Never had that before :eek:
Well heres to another good day of healthy eating and gagging water down lol xxx

hey sara, i know what you mean about the water! i think i should cut back as im having about 6ltrs a day and that was good while i was on CD, but now that im getting fluid from food my mum tells me to cut back lol, sounds like you're doing great hunni! xx

heya hunni dont worry keep at the wtaer and ya find ya eventually dont need to go do often!! the babs look gorg in the pic xx
did ya survive last nite? i lay on couch and drank loadsa water haha!!

me own bab just gone to the creche there now so having a couple of hours peace!! heaven haha ah no hes a really good little lad at heart!hates seen me upset when hes bold and comes rushing over to say sorry and hug me!!!
how come its her last day?

hope everyones doing ok xx

Morning girls!

I swear on my babies lives that I didnt touch any food last night - thats how good i was. I was quite proud of myself this morning!
Defintely helped talking to some of you in chat last night - id have stayed on if my eldest had not of woke (little bugger!). Was a real laff though and will have to do it again sometime!

Hiya cat babes, its his last week as pre shool break up a bit earlier then the older kids, dunno why so heres to the summer holidays omg im dreading it lol abnd the money that will be spent!

Jax i seriously hope i get used to this water cos im on the loo every few mins pmsl. But if it flushes all the crap out and helps me lose weight then il just keep going - ive got my trusty bottle of water with me so hopefully i can drink it by lunch time and then can have my cuppa again!

good on ya chic for mot touching the food xxx
awh raging i missed the chin wag last nite (only got a new book so the comp got put down for it haha) but ill join ye next time :)
oh its a preschool (duh cathy)!! its so weird cause the creche ive the lil lad in doesnt close so find it weird when others say there on hols!! with me its actually costing more to keep him in than take him out (when im in college i get a scholarship and pay the creche out of that) but need to hold his place (and i like the couple of days alone haha)

ahhh i see cat! how old is the lil guy? i was the same when stephen went to private nursery but thats when i had money lmao! saying that though it was cack cos they didnt realise that he had problems.Divs.
Pre school are fab though, are you sending your little man?

I cannot believe my little angel is off to school this year, man i feel old!

I didnt eat woohoo!!!

it must be quarr scary thinking hes so grown up!! taigh was 3in may just gone!! im not sending him to pre school till next year and sending him to school when hes 5, hes so small looking that i dont think hell be ready for school yet, but ill think again next year and see how i feel bout it then!!
there are some creches that really know nothing spec when its something serious or that, but have to say the creche hes in is fab they catch on to stuff very quick thank god!!!

aww bless only 3! stevos nearly 4 now, cant quite believe it sometimes! And you know sometimesi think 4 is young too send a kid to school but with my boy having autism he benefits from a stimulating enviroment that os education based. So thats why hes going. Hes so precious love him, hes guna get a shock though when he realises that school is nothing like pre school!!!
And when the girls old enough she will be bundled off to pre school as well lol!

lol you will get used to the water i promise! i mean im still running to the loo alot of the time, but i kinda like it...sounds weird but you really do feel like you are having a complete detox, and its sooo good for your body. lets have a good day today girlys! xx

Im on the ball for the day, had my brekky got my huge bottle of water next to me so im sorted.And on here spamming away!
Im in quite a good mood again today. Am in the mindset no **** passes my mouth today, lovely healthy freah food only!

sara i just need to say, your children are GORGEOUS!!! xx

Thanks hun, i think there both pretty cute as well :), my sons not as bald now though he has a grade 3.And imogens a bit older now. She looks the same though jus bigger!

aww so cute! i can't wait to have kiddywinkles lol

Dont do it......................nooooooo!

Only kidding - they take over life though, house and heart! Iii love being a mum! xxx

i can imagine! thats what im looking forward to though lol well to be honest...last year i was pregnant but lost it :-( but then i think back to the "everything happens for a reason" and i was only 19 and wouldn't of being able to apply for this job etc etc x

i can imagine! thats what im looking forward to though lol well to be honest...last year i was pregnant but lost it :-( but then i think back to the "everything happens for a reason" and i was only 19 and wouldn't of being able to apply for this job etc etc x

Oh jax Im sorry sweetie, ive had a mc myself so i know how you feel. But your right you wouldnt of been able to apply for your job and if you get it then yourlife could change completey and theres loads of time for you to have babies and settle down. Completely and unselfisly enjoy your life!

(Then have kids and change nappies :) )xxxxx

yeah, well i'm going to completley concentrate on my career for the time being, and not even worry about meeting someone and let things happen in their own speeed, well i havnt gone over my points but have had a ww pud, and bar but thats ok coz im only going to have cereal for dinner, and had 3ltrs so far. how you doing? xxx

hey sara, i know what you mean about the water! i think i should cut back as im having about 6ltrs a day and that was good while i was on CD, but now that im getting fluid from food my mum tells me to cut back lol, sounds like you're doing great hunni! xx

Oh wow your mum has a point. Thats seriously way too much. That means youre consuming over 8 litres a day of water. You could be in danger of over hydration drinking too much. It really is bad for you to drink too much, most doctors will say 2/3 l a day is more than enough. AND drinking loads DOESNT speed up your weight loss, contrary to what many people think.

There are some really eye opening articles around on the very real dangers of drinking too much if you do a google search

Back