Saraians diary is closing. Last post in this

Been to asda, done the shop and god i hate food shopping with a vengeance! Apart from that absolutely nothing!!

Am about to do the same, hate putting it away when i get home more than shopping!!

have a good day

hiya, just want to say hope you have a good day with all your cleaning.. if you want to earn some AP you can come tidy my house too :D xxx

Lol thank backwidow but il pass - I have enough to do and thats with 2 lively children as well, beds to strip, hoovering, washing ironing the list goes on!!!

hi hunni, just trying to catch up while i can have the comp for a while.xxx

sounds like you have a busy day ahead .lol.

How your cleaning going? I'm dreading taking down the tree cause my toddler kept messing about with the decorations on it so they're well tangled on the tree. Will leave the tree for OH to take down, maybe after new year. Have a lovely day

How your cleaning going? I'm dreading taking down the tree cause my toddler kept messing about with the decorations on it so they're well tangled on the tree. Will leave the tree for OH to take down, maybe after new year. Have a lovely day

Well ive done the lounge thank god and all decs down - it looks linda naked though without the decs up! Looks nice though and back to normal.
Am guna let my enormous dinner go down then attck the kitchen! god im stuffed after that baked potatoe :rolleyes:

Well done on taking the dec's down always looks really bear when they come down but always nice to get back mto normal.
I must say i didnt bother with no dec's im a humbug! with no kid's i didnt see the point!

Thats fair enough gem, when it was just me and oh i had a little tree up and that was it! even with my kids though i kept the decs to a minimum as Im a less is more girl! I wanted my lounge to look tasteful instead of santas grotto - i hate the mess it all creates!!!

Hope your having a good day hun xx

Ha ha there is no sute about my eldest once he gets started! Nice to see you about though laura! x x

Its ok Gem, i was as well 2 months back - so hard having a very much loved one ill.

hey Sara hope you're doing good today :) good luck for rest of week as well.. i see tuesday is going to be clash of Team 1 versus Team 3 cap'ns! :D dont forget to bring it! ;) haha

hey Sara hope you're doing good today :) good luck for rest of week as well.. i see tuesday is going to be clash of Team 1 versus Team 3 cap'ns! :D dont forget to bring it! ;) haha

Its going to be clash of the titans :) nooooo its all fun and im not taking it seriously - i get way to competitive and i dont want this to get like that cos i tutn into a megabítch.

Im looking forward to it.:)

Back