SATURDAY WEIGHINS

jackie2029

Lost 4lb, takes me to 3stone and 4lb, yeahhhh well chuffed, back on track now, finally, in ketosis (takes me nearly 5 days) finally so no more hunger pangs thank god. NIce part about going for your weighin, apart from the weight loss of course, is we always go through what i want to lose in total and my goal, bmi chart etc, makes you see it for real. Only 26lbs left to lose, so happy, good luck with everyone elses weighins today xx

apart from using the pee sticks(!) how do you know your in ketosis?

Congrats on your weight loss!

Apparently your in ketosis when your breath smells, never knew that till today :D

Well done in your WI - really glad you are back on track
Trish x
*who's breath stinks* lol

i bought some ketosis sticks from boots, and my mouth is awful! thanks guys x

god i hope my breathe doesn't stink...im paranoid now!!! :(

Great loss Jackie :D x

well done jackie great loss

well hello there to all my fellow LT friends!!!

Well today i had my weigh in.....wait for it...you might need your glasses...

1lb

im such in a fowl mood!!!!
The chemist said...oh you must of broke your ketosis....yeah sure at 62 pound a week...sure i am going to break it....

I know alot of you will say 1lb is good...but how can that be....if you were on a normal diet you could easy lose that...or even better you could lose that in a gym in a couple of hours..

Anyway ***** rant over have a nice weekend to everyone... im working nites...how much worst can it get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well done on your losses jackie and philip x

It could be worse, you could of put on a pound instead of losing it!
Maybe up the water? I did that when i only lost 2 pounds, the next week i lost 5 :)

Great one Jackie - glad you back on track and doing well :) :)

Great loss Jackie, well done.

Phil, don't get down, we all have low loss weeks but it all evens out in the end.

x

Wow , not long now !

Back