Say No to junk food and Yes to healthier food!

Going well today. Sunny weather reminding me I want to wear some summery clothes this year. ;)

I was also a little naughty and had some cake mixture and oreo cookies. Only a little bit though so not feeling too bad and went for a run this morning to purge!! lol. xxx

Sometimes cake mixture taste better than the cake! Haha

Good luck for today:thumbup:

Well it's only day three but I'm torn... I don't know whether this is going well or not! :S

When my sister heard I was going junk-free she sort of ...told me off! - "Syns keep you sane" and all that! Which kind of makes sense to me. So instead of going completely without, I just cut out the crisps (which are my main issue - to the point where my partner calls me "his little monster munch" or "Miss Pringle!") and I let myself have my Syn allowance on other junky foods...

I've had no crisps (which is a big deal for me!) and I've only really picked at a few dolly mixtures or a small chocolate and WAY under my Syns so I think I'll call this a win.

Because I'm allowing myself a small sweet treat, I don't crave all the naughty stuff and I don't go to sleep feeling guilty.

Does this make sense or is my tummy ruling my brain and making it sound like rational thought!?

I guess the scales will tell!

It sounds very sane.

Any reduction is a win.

Too much deprivation will lead to binges. My goal was really to significantly reduce my reliance on junk foods. They're not banned entirely as I will have a weekly treat rather than everyday.

I have just added a wedding theme background on phone to keep me on track. Now every time I see it I feel inspired. :D

I have just added a wedding theme background on phone to keep me on track. Now every time I see it I feel inspired. :D
That will definatley keep you motivated...week 5 completed tomorrow with no junk food or sweets. The sugar is completely out of my system now and I haven't missed it at all. Once I get o target I will be able to maintain as the binges will be a thing of the past...yay...hopefully a 2lb loss tomorrow but whatever my work pants are too big...off to asda tonight to buy a cheap pair a size smaller :)

Are you getting married?

Yes January 29th. Everyone keeps saying that's not very long away. Which gets me worried! There's not much to sort now but lots of little things. I'm feeling very excited for it. Ideally want to lose another 2st for it but just taking it lb by lb.

That will definatley keep you motivated...week 5 completed tomorrow with no junk food or sweets. The sugar is completely out of my system now and I haven't missed it at all. Once I get o target I will be able to maintain as the binges will be a thing of the past...yay...hopefully a 2lb loss tomorrow but whatever my work pants are too big...off to asda tonight to buy a cheap pair a size smaller :)

Fantastic denise!:D

Nothing like buying clothes in a smaller size.

I used to get through the day with sugary treats but actually have more energy without them! How weird!

Ooh, that's a really good idea! I'm going to change my background to a pic of my bridesmaid dress!

YOU GENIUS!!!

Mwah! xx

Had some chocolate today but just gonna count it as my weekly treat.

Got that Friday feeling:cool:

My last bit of junk been had tonight. Back on it from tomorrow so no crap for me. Wish me luck.... :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lets do this. Been thrown a lifeline of sts. Amazing after the week ive had!!

Good luck catrina! All exciting, you sound very buzzy..:)

So far so good the weekend, hoping to manage at least 7 days on this challenge.
Hope ur all well. X

I've been absent for a bit. Been off the rails:(. However weighed at doctors yesterday which was a wake up call.
Finding out tomorrow when my sw referral will be. I've been accepted so looking forward to starting a class.
Today been the best day I've had for a while.:p

Back