Scan Bran Recipe Thread

[QUOTE=Jess

Ive done a similar version in the oven that turned out ok :)

Turkish Delight Scan Bran Cake

1 limited edition Turkish Delight Mullerlight yogurt, 5 scan bran, 2 eggs, sweetener & 1 sachet of low fat hot chocolate. 7 syns for the whole cake if not using scan bran as your HEB.

image-2301316279.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Here's my new one, a few more syns than usual but a great way to use up the bananas.

Banofee scan bran loaf
---------------------------

Banoffee options (2 syns)
2 ripe bananas mashed, (7 syns)
5 scan bran ( 1 hex)
3 tbsp sweetener
2 eggs.

Soak scan bran in hot water, mash and add banoffee options,
Add mashed banana and eggs , mix and add sweetener.

Pour into loaf tin and cook in oven gas 6 20 mins or until cooked.

1 hex + 9 syns for the whole cake

image-2728687854.jpg

Subscribing for scan bran cake flavour ideas!! Have made choc hazelnut so far, choc orange is next on the list!

We will have to be creating us a scanbran junkies thread soon the rate were going ha ha ha xx
Lol def! ESP as I brought all these today and will be buying the flavoured Options when I go to Tesco later!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    940.2 KB · Views: 503
ADDICT !!! PMSL :D:D:p xx

Yep! Just been to Tesco and got 6 different flavours of Options lol! Orange, choc brownie, choc cherry, Belgian choc, mint and butterscotch!
Mum is supplying me with the eggs, I stocked up on sweetener and as I'm a SW consultant, I have unlimited access to scan bran so I'm all set! :p

Yep! Just been to Tesco and got 6 different flavours of Options lol! Orange, choc brownie, choc cherry, Belgian choc, mint and butterscotch!
Mum is supplying me with the eggs, I stocked up on sweetener and as I'm a SW consultant, I have unlimited access to scan bran so I'm all set! :p

Lol. Were you following me I have just been to Tesco for the same things lol.

Two new cakes tried & tested with the Beau flavourings......bloody fab and only a HEXB used, no extra syns for choccy options :)

Butterscotch & toffee (toffee mulletlight used)

BRIAN the banana (banana custard mulletlight used) (the smell in my kitchen now is divine! think thick banana milkshake smell/taste :))

*All using the same basic recipe scanbran cake*

If anyone does end up trying these.....which you will not be disappointed I assure you! please DO stick to the measure of 1/4 tspn as it is very strong and I can see it quickly being overpowering if you just whack it in like some of the cheaper flavourings. xx

Back